SORT BY Relevancy
In order to take your practice to the next level, you have to learn how to play a bigger game. Not just in your business either. You see, there is one unavoidable truth when it comes to growing your practice. Your practice can only grow as big as you are willing to grow personally. Yep. It turns out that YOU are the only limiting factor when it comes to your business growth. In order to expand, you have to play a bigger game. On today's show you’ll learn the fool-proof method that will have you playing a bigger game in no time. Learn more heart-centered business building strategies, and get a free audio download, "How to Grow Your Holistic Business", by going to www.GrowingYourHolisticBusiness.com right now.
Kim Kardashian is going to Saudi Arabia!
Rumors are circulating that she has accepted a longstanding invitation from a Saudi prince to spend an evening with him in exchange for $1 million.
An indecent proposal, perhaps?
Although a frequent visitor to glitzy Dubai, Kim's other trips to the region have not always gone well. In 2012, a trip to Bahrain to open a milkshake franchise sparked protests, with police firing tear gas to break up the demonstrations.
Let's just hope that Kim remembers to pack her abaya. We don't want her to violate the strict Saudi dress codes!
Meanwhile, the world continued to lurch from one ridiculous story to another:
* A surprise has been found in Queen Elizabeth's garden at Buckingham Palace: magic mushrooms!
* A Tokyo restaurant announced couples will not be welcome at the eatery on Christmas Eve because the sight of them would make single customers feel lonely.
* A Scottish police officer attempting to make an arrest on a farm had to call for backup due to his fear of cows.
* Authorities in New Zealand announced they seized a haul of imported moist towelettes that were found to be soaked in about a gallon of liquid meth.
* A pair of Egyptian men are highlighting the struggles of Cairo residents with a photo project featuring Spider-Man tackling everyday activities.
We'll explore what it means to plan, design and implement accessible and inclusive playspaces for children with and without disabilities, as well as how different types of organizations -- from manufacturers and retail stores to parks districts and community groups -- can ensure that all children have the best play opportunities possible. Our guest is nationally recognized play and playspaces expert Mara Kaplan, founder of Let Kids Play!
Playworld Systems: Playground 101
in Self Help
Steve “The Dean” Williams, Relationship and Sex Expert
For men: www.themanmindset.com
For women www.unlockthemancode.com
An expert in relationships of all stages from the single life to the married life and all points in between, Steve teaches men and women how to unplug themselves from the dating matrix of TV, Radio, and magazines.
Instead, Steve’s upfront no-nonsense blunt dating advice goes against every thing people have been taught. This isn’t “Chicken Soup for the Soul”. Instead Steve believes that In order to get your dating life right with the opposite sex, you first have to get yourself right.
Your audience will enjoy hearing Steve’s proven relationship advice on:
Why he says “no” to dinner dates
How to be marriage material instead of just a booty-call
Why some couples shouldn’t have weddings
Why people should stay away from internet dating
Why you should not celebrate Valentines Day,
Book Steve “The Dean” Williams, Expert in Relationships to discuss…
For women: Find out how to attract the RIGHT man for YOU!
How to Cheat-proof your relationship.
For men: How to make sure that you never get ‘stuck’ with someone who you are settling for.
For couples: Learn how to keep the fire lit
Learn what it takes to have a happy marriage
Come on in and hear the radio play-by-play of the premire pre-season game of
North Texas Crunch vs. Texas Revolution
Sonny Clark - On The Call!!!!!
Look who's dropping by REAL TALK tonight...
"My Boyfriend's Wife" The Stage Play from the author of "He Loves Me, He Loves You Not"... Mychea and she's bring the cast with her!!!
The normal cast will be dropping by Neicy G with What's Goin' On and Our Sports Guy Keith Roberts... is it FOOTBALL SEASON YET?
Join the conversation (347) 994-2063 or at www.RTWMM.com
REAL TALK ALL THE TIME!!!
Join me Host Hezekiah L. Montgomery along with my Co-Host Nichelle Johnson as we're doing our first fundraising episode. We're doing the Re-Launch of the REDISCOVERING KIA The Play GoFundMe Campaign. REDISCOVERING KIA is my first novel that came out on eBook first in April 15, 2013. Then by the end of the year the Lord made it possible to be printed on paperback, both available on Amazon.
Not to brag, but everyone that's has read it has given it a thumbs up. And I know several friends of mines who are passing it around to their friends to read. Rediscovering Kia is my Testimony, it's where The Man In The Mirror was born and created. So we're making it into a play for all to see, enjoy and learn that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Please join me, Nichelle as we bring back C. Maria Wall, Dr. Ahmed Royalty, and a few other people who are working and supporting this project. We're going in to make a dream come true. As my Pastor said in today’s sermon “I can do it if I try." We're not just going to try we're going to do it.
We're going to take the next 60 days to raise as much of the 5K that we can. We'll allow God to do the increase. We'll be taking donations from $5.00 to $100.00. So please help us raise money for REDISCOVERING KIA THE PLAY.
The funds will be used to purchase the script, get copyright. It will also be used to find a venue to produce the play and also get all permits needed and design and build set.
Today on RTR, we are going to be looking at the games that have to be played in order for people to move to the "NEXT LEVEL" in ministry, or to simply operate in any capacity within the church, or on the other end, what about honorariums...no pay, no play.....Call 661.449.9951 to listen live this and every Sunday at 10am est
Come on in as Sonny Clark brings you the play-by-play of the
Garland Owls vs Rowlett Eagles
Texas High School Basketball - Live from Rowlett High School in Rowlett, Texas.
JOIN ME AND CO-HOST: JACKIE HICKMAN, AND GUEST HOST: NAOMI RAHMING AS WE WELCOME PLAY WRIGHT, HOST, AUTHOR, AND SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERT. SHE CREATED THE SUE - HAM SCHOOL OF SUCCESS.PLUS PASTOR LOTT SHARES A WORD..
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (63 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (44 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (28 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (15 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (7 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (7 chatters)
- Perry Steele (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Kitty Bella Show (4 chatters)
- The Urban Release (3 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (3 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (2 chatters)
- Progress in the World (2 chatters)
- PSYCHICANGEL1 (1 chatters)
- Set Apart Living Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)