SORT BY Relevancy
Interview with network marketer Cynthia Acorace. What inspired her to pursue her Plan B. What challenges has she faced? What has she learned? Come find out!
Is the Affordable Care Act working for everyone? If you watch the news, it is almost the best thing since sliced bread. What happens when your insurance company says we are not going to pay for your medication or you can't have a certain procedure done. Join Dr. Taffy as she interviews Sharon Mayers, xxxx who talks about her story as a cancer patient, the battle with the insurance company and what she has done to create her on Plan B.
Welcome to the Lizah & You show. I am your host Lizah. I am a Usi Reiki practitioner, a finance coach, and a personal relationship coach. Subscribe and tune in regularly to discover new insights and ways of being. It is my goal to assist you in accepting your power and divinity.
I have a weekly Reiki prayer list. I would love to add your desires and intentions to my list. Send your request to Lizah.Solar@aol.com . Also, you can friend on Facebook at the following address https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008278998843
The Food and Drug Administration just made it easier for anyone 15 years of age or older to begin buying “The Plan-B One-Step pill, without a prescription. That’s two years younger than the current age limit of 17 — meaning that the pill would no longer be locked behind pharmacy counters… It’s would be right next to the condoms, available for anyone.
So, with the issues of promiscuity and the teen pregnancy rate as it is today, this is another issue parents have to worry about. Many parents feel the FDA’s decision undermines the right of parents to make important health decisions for their young daughters.
What do you think?
Well, Hot Topics Talk Radio is going to address the issue, and we want to hear from you…
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
9pm Pacific/ 11pm Central/ 12Midnight Eastern
To voice your views, please dial (646)200-3148. Or listen from your computer, and join the chatroom conversation.
We look forward to addressing this highly charged issue!
Don't change the GOAL - change the plan!!
Chris is in Italy right now, so this week you're hearing from ONE great mind - Sally Nutter!
Somehow, PLAN B has become thought of as second-best or something like that. That's just not true! Plan Bs are totally awesome! Let's celebrate all the PLAN B victories and learn how to keep the plans getting better and better with each revision. It's probably as much a viewpoin or an attitude as it is a skill, but it's a really good thing to master!
Join me! Call in and add your two cents! I just KNOW you have experience with this concept, so let's quit downgrading the idea and celebrate it!
Interview with Cesar V. Teague
Topics of conversation:
Definition of Plan A Reasons for creating a Plan B in unstable job market Suggestions for Plan B Affiliate programs - definition and how to use circle of influence Home business pros and cons Plan B: 5 Differences That Make a Difference in your Small/Home Business Cesar V. Teague
Reviewed by Olivera Baumgartner-Jackson for Reader Views (8/11)
Read interview with author on ReaderViews.com
Read the review on ReaderViews.com
LA Times columnist Sandy Banks examines the ethics and the realities of making Plan -B amorning after pill available to girls of any age. She writes as a reporter, columnist and mother of girls.
A new concept in the opinion-driven world of talk radio, Fairness Radio is a daily one-hour on-line and on-air radio show featuring liberal Patrick O'Heffernan interviewing national guests from across the political spectrum. Patrick talks with everyone from conservative Senator Jim DeMint to former Democratic Party Chairman Governor Howard Dean to explore news, politics and culture from all sides in a civil conversation that focuses on idea, not gotcha’s. With an international team experts from all sides of the political spectrum Fairness Radio covers the events of the world like no one else.
For many women our plan A simply did not work for us. Women have found themselves divorced, widowed, career ending and even retirement.
How do you pick yourself up and create a new plan for your life that is sure to make you happy and satisfied? Join Angela and her guest Ernestine Middleton, The Plan B coach as they discuss ways to create a successful plan B that will bring joy and satisfaction to you.
Do you have a Plan B? Sandra Rogers is here to talk about the importance of having a Plan B because of life's unexpected twists and turns.
Great Falls, South Carolina native, Sandra Rogers is a poised professional you should know. She achieved her undergraduate with DeVry University, majoring in Business Information Systems. She also achieved two graduate degrees with Keller School of Management majoring in Human Resources Management and Health Services Management. Sandra is a Human Resources Executive, Consultant, Speaker, and Entrepreneur. As an entrepreneur, Sandra provides consumers and businesses with a wide range of services that leverage the latest technologies and essential products and services to save them money.
Plan B with a teenager may require some special considerations, like how to deal with skepticism (and eye-rolling) from your teen as you start out with the model. Dr. Greene offers a caller some advice on how to implement the model with her teenage daughter, stressing the importance of drilling, the usefulness of theories, and how to introduce the model after years of Plan A.
Many of us have ingrained in our subconscious the need for a “Plan B”. Traditionally, a “Plan B” is needed because our dream, idea, goal or project doesn’t materialize. We are centered in a consciousness of failure. (A word I despise!) What if instead, a “Plan B” was necessary because the divine dream, idea, goal or project you were working on ROCKED and it now represents the next phase of your success?
Join Michele Mattia on Tuesday, January 15 at 2:00 pm EST! To participate in Tuesday's show, please send email to Connect@MicheleMattia.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (73 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- Ron Reck (9 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (8 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (7 chatters)
- John Baptist (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- BTR4367 (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (4 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Dave in the City (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Apostle Lonnie Stocks (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)