SORT BY Relevancy
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses her commitment to being a part-time writer.
in Self Help
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses the perils of betting on potential in relationships.
Get 'N The Know is a weekly interactive radio show by, for and about WOMEN -with topics ranging from health, education, fashion, beauty, civic and social issues, relationships and so much more!
Dr. Gail Hayes, author and founder of THE POWER OF WOMEN WHO LEADS shares how women can find their God given leadership style.
ALL GIRL TALK RADIO IS YOUR #1 SPOT FOR REALITY TALK RADIO. JOIN THE MISTRESSES OF INTERNET TALK RADIO FOR 2 FULL HOURS OF HOT TOPICS, LIFE ISSUES, AND WHAT EVER ELSE THAT MATTERS! HOST RAMBUNCTIOUS ANGIE AND HER TWO OFF THE CHAIN CO-HOSTS.. MS. MUSE AND JAI LEAVE NO STONE UN TURNED WITH THEIR UNREHEARSED, UNSCRIPTED TOPICS... JOIN ALLGIRLTALKRADIO.COM MONDAY'S WEDNESDAY'S THURSDAY'S AND FRIDAYS FROM 8PM-10PM EST.
JOIN US ON LINE AT WWW.ALLGIRLTALKRADIO.COM
FACEBOOK: AGTR CHICKS http://WWW.ALLGIRLTALKRADIO.COM
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: ALL GIRL TALK RADIO
in Self Help
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses the 5 ways to gauge your level of commitment to any situation.
Die4 Productions & The Hype Magazine Present Die4 Radio. Join Diar Lansky, Madd Phour & Sneek Rothstein &The Die4 Crew as they interview the Best that has ever have done it past and present. Die4 Radio always playing the Best Hip Hop from East To West. For great conversation and a glimpse of True School Hip Hop at it's best, Tune In. Call in at 646-200-4945 Press 1 to speak with host. Tonights Special Guests Guest is Legendary West Coast Pioneer MC Ren.
The Newest edition to the Die4 radio team. Tune in every Saturday and rock out with Sneek Rothstein. You never know whos gonna be in the building.
We all know her, we all need her, and men particularly, need to realize the things that they should do to make all the important women that they cherish and love to feel happy and cared for!
First off, treat her as if she were something precious that you want to be together forever with.
Secondly, treat her like how you would want a man to treat your sister,your mother,your girl friends. Would you want someone else to treat the women you care about in non positive, non caring, and non loving ways? Of course not! So in other words, treat her as how you would want all the other women in your life to be treated; with love, respect, and protection.
Check your watch, no doubt its time! Its Indie Up Saturday on the D-Hour Radio network and on this show as always we will be bringing you all the hits from new, amateur, unknown, and up and coming (R&B, Hip Hop, Pop, and Neo-Soul) artists! We'll be bringing you interviews from new, amateur, and independent artists. Don't forget to listen to all our Indie artists hits. We will be giving you all of this at the top of D-Hour!!! Its Saturday so just sit back and relax and kick it with your girl Raye Cole and your boy No Reason! So stay tuned and keep your ears locked!!
The Entertainment Celebrity Link.Influence of Jamaican Music on World Culture Today we pay tribute to foreign born artistes and musicians who contributed to the development and the Jamaican music industry and to those who subscribe to genre. We present the works that were influenced by Jamaican culture and give accolades to all those involved in its development.
1.Banana Song (1956) Harry Belafonte
2.Baba Kill Me Goat (1958) Laurel Aitkens
3.Leaving Me Standing (1964) Laurel Aitkens
4. Never, Never (1962) Bobby Aitkens 5.Bonanza Ska (1964) Carlos Malcolm 6.Lee Harvey Oswald (1964) – Skatalites ft. Tommy McCook 7. Don’t Stay Out Later (1964) Lord Creator 8. Kingston Town (1970) Lord reator 9. Cry Me A River (1965) Jackie Opel- Barbados 10.Rivers Of Babylon (1974) Herbie Mann & Tommy McCook, Bobby Ellis 11.Hold Me Tight (1968) Johnny Nash. Born Texas, USA 12. Cupid (1968) Johnny Nash13. Easy Rock (1968) Roland Alphonso 14.Too Experience (1969) Eddie Lovette 15.You’re My Girl (1972) Eddie Lovette 16. Moonlight Lover (1968)Joya Landis 17. Mother and Child Reunion (1972) Paul Simon 18.Negril Sunset (1975)Eric Gayle 19.You Have Fe Dread (1979) Lord Laro 20.One Draw (1980) Rita Anderson-Marley 21.Jerusalem (1980) Alpha blonde 22.Confidential (1991) ASWAD (Angus,Tony and Brimsley Ford) 23.Night Nurse (1997) Simply Red 24.Underneath It All (2001) Gwen Stefani 25.Throw Down Your Arms And Come Sinead O’Connor 26. Downpressor Man Sinead O’Connor 27.Easy Skanking Gilberto Gil 28. Rastaman Vibration Gilberto Gill 29.All Good (2002) - De la Soul & Chaka Khan 30. "Dog Nyam Yuh Supper" - Beres Hammond & Chaka Khan 31. Mystic Mood / Sugar Cane (1973) Booker T Jones & The MGs 32.Girl Just Wanna Have Fun -- Cindi Lauper (sly & Robbie) 33.Not Ordinary Love – Alaine Hughton www.crsradio.com www.caribbeanradioshow.com 661-467-2407
Have you ever had a moment when you lost years? All of sudden you feel like a little boy or girl...feelings that have been domnant for decades come rushing forward. Why do you feel so small and vulnerable? Why are you feeling anxious or depressed? Dr. Penn explores this concept in depth.
Join Host Live Chats
- Barbara DeLong (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (16 chatters)
- Angelically Inspired (10 chatters)
- Yardie Skeptics (10 chatters)
- IWS Radio (9 chatters)
- Scott Bull (5 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (4 chatters)
- Cosmicopia Cafe (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (2 chatters)
- JRich (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)