SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, Emi interviews the roundtable group of Founders and Committee Members of the Grand Brony Gala, a 3-day convention located in Tampa, FL organized by and targeted for fans of the animated TV series "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". The first annual "The Grand Brony Gala" took place on June 29, 2013 in Tampa, FL, and raised over $2,000 to benefit All Children's Hospital through the Children's Miracle Network. With a portion of all ticket sales, donation drives, and charity auctions, the Grand Brony Gala is dedicated in giving back to the community, as well as providing a fun and memorable convention for its attendees.
in Pop Culture
USA TODAY Bestselling author, Nancy Naigle, writes love stories from the crossroad of small town and suspense in hopes that readers will find an escape from their hectic day-to-day in the make believe worlds she creates.
The award winning novel, SWEET TEA AND SECRETS, is the first in the Adams Grove series.
Other Adams Grove novels include:
OUT OF FOCUS,
WEDDING CAKE AND BIG MISTAKES,
PECAN PIE AND DEADLY LIES,
MINT JULEPS AND JUSTICE,
BARBECUE AND BAD NEWS
Nancy also co-authors THE GRANNY SERIES with Kelsey Browning. Honey, these are not your momma's grannies. These gals are more like Dirty Harry, only over 50, female and southern. Buckle up.
Book One: IN FOR A PENNY, is available in digital, print, large print and audio formats.
Book Two: FIT TO BE TIED,
Book Three: Coming in April 2015 - IN HIGH COTTON
TRUTH VS FALSEHOOD.
1. Our goal should be to be saved when The Lord Yeshua The Messiah-Jesus Christ return.
2. America is a good "idea" but a bad reality. The wicked can't make good out of evil.
3. Violence and hatred(racism) is more American than baseball and apple pie
4. Nobody in the bible ever said walking in the way of our Lord would be easy.
5. Not many supposed ministers of today are a good representation of The Lord.
6. Yeshua-Jesus the Son of God: Like Father Like Son.
7. God gave Yeshua all of Himself.
8. America is more and more being revealed as the beast in Daniel and Revelation.
9. I don't want to be no hypocrite.
10. Evil men will get worse and worse.
11. He who endures until THE END will be saved.
%.He had the power and character of God
Who says you can’t be fabulous on a dime? Not Stefanie O’Connell. Featured in major media outlets from The Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post and Forbes, Stefanie started her blog “The Broke and Beautiful Life” three years ago after realizing that her dream job of being an actress wouldn’t pay her expenses–not by a long shot.
From articles that tout “It’s Time for a Financial Reality Check,” 10 Ways to Live Within Your Means,” “How to Turn a Side Job into a Career” and “How to Travel the World for Practically Nothing,” Stefanie is living proof of her empowering “you-can-do-it-too" platform.
She says: “Most people get stuck on the word ‘budget’ or are too scared to move towards what may seem like a pie-in-the-sky dream. A beautiful life is not something that’s bought. It’s something that’s savored.”
Her website is www.thebrokeandbeautifullife.com.