SORT BY Relevancy
Wedding Wishes by Alicia specializes in making Wedding Wishes come true by focusing on wedding coordination and flawless event execution. With a professional, organized, and fun style, Alicia can help the couple relax and truly enjoy their wedding. With her careful planning and attention to detail, she can help create a one-of-a-kind event that is memorable for everyone - especially the bride and groom.
A Happy Bride is a Beautiful Bride! You put so much thought and planning into your big day, you deserve to relax and enjoy your wedding! Let Alicia take care of the details and make sure all of your Wedding Wishes are fulfilled.
We Take Pride In Making Your Wedding Wishes Come True. We know each Wedding is Unique. First, we listen to your needs, likes and dislikes and tailor your wedding or event accordingly. We offer customized service packages or a combination of any of our services. There are so many ways to put together an affordable wedding. We specialize in customizing everything to your needs and within your budget. We are here to help you plan your wedding or event. Last Minute Weddings and Events are no problem! Contact Us Today!
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith - publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine for Big Blend Radio’s Rants, Raves & Rock ‘n Roll show, streaming live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona!
On This Episode:
- Baltimore Uprising - Filmmaker Jordan Flaherty explores racial and economic justice issues in a new documentary series. Part One, Baltimore: A Moment to a Movement, exposes conditions that fueled the Baltimore Uprising. The second film focuses on reconstruction of New Orleans.
- Red Wedding – Michael Ely, lead singer of the rock band Red Wedding, discusses the life and music of guitarist James ‘Spider’ Taylor, his late husband. Partners in love and in music, Michael and Spider were together for over 40 years and married in the fall of 2014. Spider passed away this spring from liver cancer.
This installment of The Forbidden Fruit will be giving the newly weds, Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Mailey. Let's get the scoop on how Chris did the imposible. This should be fun and informative how two atheist met, fell in love and jumped the broom.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Court Rules Christian Baker Must Bake Homosexual Wedding Cakes
* Kentucky Clerk Defies Federal Judge’s Order, Refusing to issue Gay Marriage License
* Christian Minister Banned From Visiting Jail after Refusing to Endorse Homosexuality
Jared is joined this week on The TFM Podcast by comic Brendan Eyre to read listener emails and answer questions about how to get the conversation started with girls, the dynamics of a wedding hookup, surviving fraternity life on a limited budget, dealing with your better looking, better-with-girls younger brother attending your college, partying with college kids as a post-grad girl, and approaching a girl coming off a longterm relationship. All that, plus Hypotheticals and the news from http://totalfratmove.com. Check it out!
Follow on Twitter: twitter.com/JTrain56 ... twitter.com/EyreBud ... twitter.com/ManSamp ... twitter.com/StandUpNYLabs
Watch live on DailyMotion, Mondays at 3:30pm:
Subscribe to TFM on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-t…id672249013?mt=2
Listen to all our other great podcasts at http://standupnylabs.com!
Dana Pierce host a Live Talk Show interviewing people around the United States who have experience an addicting drug that causes life changes in a persons life. Stay tune to this episode to hear a man who has been around the world found himself trapped in a world called Herion trip.
On Wednesday August 5th we'll have event and wedding planner Ashley Vives in our studio. We'll be chatting up all the new and exciting things she's been doing and talk to her about her amazing business, "PRO-posals" and the very interesting services it provides. Ashley has been in the wedding/event planning and hospitality industries for nearly ten years.
Ashley started PRO-posals when her brother was planning to propose to his now wife. Ashley decided to help him work out the logistics and become a part of the behind the scenes experience. She quickly realized the need for men to utilize a planner when popping the most important question of their lives and developed, PRO-posals to assist them with this process.
After our interview with Ashley, we'll chat-up our Designer Feature of the day, which is the Iris Belt by Designer Raina Belts. The Iris Belt is a velcro belt with 6 tiers of draped gold chains. It is offered in 3 color Options: White, Black, Navy.
And then we'll end the show with coverage on event, fashion and lifestyle industry news and bring you the must attend events for the week.
So mark your calendars!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (39 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (22 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (7 chatters)
- PsychicEnergyreaderbrenda (6 chatters)
- The Mediums View (4 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (4 chatters)
- Simply Abundant Intuitive Hour (2 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)