SORT BY Relevancy
Changing the world one pie at a time, Pie It Forward believes that every human being deserves tasty, nourishing food, made with care and served with dignity. Talkupy with Annie Lindstrom welcomes Sarah Fertig, Executive Weirdo Do-Gooder, on a mission to change the world with the power of pie, to the show on Saturday, June 14 at 8 p.m. Eastern Time.
The Pie It Forward crew, which is comprised of Sarah, her fiance Chris Kovac and their Border Collie, Shalosh, is based in Ann Arbor, Michigain's Liberty Plaza. Formed in 2012, Pie It Forward hit the road in 2013 in their wagon house camper. They traveled 12,000 miles and baked and gave away more than 200 pies as they crossed the U.S. What kind of pies? The main ingredient in all of Pie It Forward's pies is kindness.
The current plan is to become a 501c3, buy a food truck and use the profits to serve free or very affordable pies to people across Michigan. You can find Pie It Forward on Facebook or on twitter or the web site. Click here to make a donation to Pie It Foward.
An exciting and hard-hitting show with host writer/speaker, John M. Kuhry, Sr. in discussions of very relevant topics deemed “too hot” to be mentioned in today’s pulpits due to the political correctness of our popular culture. The show will feature discussions on the Roman Catholic Faith and provide call-in opportunities for questions and commentary.
John is a retired CEO of multiple companies, lives in Omaha, Nebraska with his wife of 50 years, is a father of 4 children, a grandfather of 9, and a great grandfather of 3. He’s also a golfer, author and keynote speaker. John is a registered Republican, an authentic Roman Catholic, and detests modern politics.
John has written several books and recorded numerous talks available from his home page at www.johnmkuhry.com. Tune in Sunday nights at 8:30 pm ET.
Please help this apostolate spread the light of Truth by supporting us in your prayers. If you are able to donate, please visit this link to contribute through PayPal:
Click here to donate to Forward Boldly
Thank you, and God bless you!
This Sunday night, Jacqueline and I will be discussing some of the exciting planetary changes inthe Heavens! Uplift and shift! Pluto rolls forward as the Autumnal Equinox is upon us!
We will be doing live readings on the air! Please have your birth date, year, time of birth and place of birth ready when you call in! Have ONE unique question ready for us so that we may be able to help you navigate your path!
We are happy to serve you! We have so much fun on this show!
Need more time? need us sooner? Give us a call!
UPDATE ON PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WITH
And we'll also talk about the upcoming national conference with our guest Deputy Executive Director Frederick Brown
Presented by SMARTBRIEF
If your spouse or significant other cheated on you, then you must be feeling hurt, overwhelmed, and unsure of how to proceed. If you'd like to continue the relationship, it's time to get in touch with your feelings and take stock of the bond you and your significant other have developed, and to work to move forward. Forgiving a cheater will never be easy, but following these steps can help you get through it.
Follow us on Twitter & Insragram @Iammzmuse
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (152 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (54 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (51 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (44 chatters)
- NTEB (34 chatters)
- Ms Blue (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (19 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (15 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (13 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (6 chatters)
- American White History Month (6 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Lenon Honor (5 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (2 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Denise and Janice Tunnell (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Outright Libertarians (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)