SORT BY Relevancy
Today's episode discusses Emotional Physical Therapy and potential for Real Healing with consistent self-care practice.
Phase I of the 4-Part Program is "Detoxification"
Emotions Energy What "Detox" does A FREE 30-minute Webinar, "Transforming Your WANTS Into INTENTIONS, Wednesday October 24, 2012 6:00-6:30 pm EDT will demonstrate to participants the process of Emotional Physical Therapy.
To REGISTER for the FREE 30-minute Webinar: http://www.anymeeting.com/drdamwhite
August 5, 2014: By the time Linda Cook took her 10-month old son Evan to his 4-month check-up, she was convinced he had scoliosis. Evan was having trouble breathing, he was losing strength and range of motion, and he had a noticeable hump around his ribs. Tests confirmed that Linda was right.
In this episode, Linda discusses what a rare condition infantile scoliosis is, what it's like to be part of her son's physical therapy team, and the big gains her little patient is making. Evan's pediatric physical therapist joins her.
Read more about pediatric physical therapy at MoveForwardPT.com
Subscribe to Move Forward Radio podcasts on iTunes.
Join us for this installment of Core Wellness Radio where we get personal with Dr. E and talk to her one-on-one about why she joined physical therapy, began her own practice, and the things that are important to her when working with patients. She will also share tidbits such as the top three most common (and avoidable) issues she sees throughout the practice and simple things people can do to live pain-free. Anyone looking to learn more about Core Wellness should listen in to get a feel for who we are and how we work.
October is National Physical Therapy Month! Join Core Wellness' owner and founder, Dr. Elizabeth Polis, PT, DPT, as she debunks some common myths about physical therapy and also dishes on some of her favorite physical therapy practices. Currently not taking calls - listen only mode.
Unitus Therapy Intelligence (UnitusTI) is an electronic therapy records management system and curriculum server that allows educators and therapists the ability to:
Create & Customize assessments and curricula
Manage Data Acquisition, Graphs and Reporting
Professionalize your practice
Automate administrative functions, program execution, data analysis and tracking
Standardize staff operations and communications
Communicate instantly with parents and providers
Secure client records and control access to client information
Access pre-defined, ready to run curriculum solutions
Disaster Recovery backups and recovery program at the ready
Global Access increases the reach of your practice to anywhere, day or night
The Internet is the new front door to your practice, Unitus therapy Intelligence makes it easy to start collecting, analyzing and sharing data with your staff and clients today. http://www.mundopato.com/unitusti/
Esther Thane, MTA, AVPT, is the Director of Special Education for Mundo Pato, Inc. and is my guest today to talk about Electronic Medical Records for Therapy Practices.
Join Host Live Chats
- African History Ntwk (30 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (21 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Trek Talking (5 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (3 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk 920 (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- Escucha Listen Up (0 chatters)