SORT BY Relevancy
Join Host Michelle in her conversations with Dr. Annise Mabry & Marla Renee Stewart as we talk Sex Positiveness, Safer Sex Toys and their own brand of Sexucation!!
What is Sexological Body Work?
How can one use sexual healing to overcome trauma?
How do you find your sexual power?
What are Phthalates in sex toys?
Are there really professional sex toy testers?
What toys are safe for what act?
Sex positive conversations to help you find your power and knowledge in the bedroom.
Don't Miss It!
Tell Your Friends!
A Gurlz Guide is a powerful collection of LBTQ writers who passionately share their hearts, spirits, personal experience and love for the community in an effort to bring love, reconciliation, healing and humor to some hard hitting topics; real people writing about real experiences.
In July 2013, A Gurlz Guide On Air was launched on Back2Us Radio Network. Give away that what you need the most.
Pull up a chair, put on your headphones, and join Michelle Alexander on Wednesdays at 8pm for a few hours of empowerment.
Lara Adler, a toxins expert, talks to me about chemicals, called obesegens, that make you FAT! It seems that Americans and people all over the world are living in an ‘obesogenic’ environment. Chemicals and toxins in our air, food, water and beauty products are promoting the obesity epidemic and making it easy to gain weight and hard to lose.
These chemicals promote obesity in a number of ways that may alarm you. Lara is going to tell you where they lurk and what you can do to avoid them.
Lara Adler informs parents about protecting their children from chemicals and trains health professionals how to inform their clients about toxins. See her website at Laraadler.com.
Join Evelyne Lambrecht as she interviews Stacy Malkan, author of Not Just a Pretty Face: The Ugly Side of the Beauty Industry. Stacy will answer questions like:
- What are the top 5 ingredients to avoid in personal care products?
- Why is the cosmetics industry unregulated?
- What does the research tell us about the link between chemicals in personal care products and breast cancer?
- In Europe, there are currently 1,372 ingredients banned, why only 11 in the US?
Learn more about Evelyne at www.healthcoachsd.com and www.elevateyourenergy.com. LIKE the fb page at www.facebook.com/elevateyourenergy.
Learn more about Stacy at www.safecosmetics.org.
Our special Guest tonight is Mike Schade is the Markets Campaign Coordinator with the Center for Health, Environment & Justice (CHEJ), a national environmental health organization. Mike has over a decade of experience working on environmental health and justice issues. For four years, he was the Western New York Director of Citizens’ Environmental Coalition, where he coordinated community, marketplace and policy campaigns, including the Toxic-Free Legacy, Bucket Brigade and Kodak Corporate Accountability campaigns, resulting in substantial victories for environmental and public health. He also worked for the Buffalo Coalition for Economic Justice. At CHEJ, Mike has coordinated the successful national PVC and BPA Marketplace Transformation Campaigns which has convinced some of the world’s biggest companies to phase out PVC, phthalates and BPA. Ethisphere Magazine listed Mike as one of the 100 Most Influential People in Business Ethics for 2007 and the PVC Campaign received the “Path to Victory” Business Ethics Network award. He is the author or co-author of numerous reports including the Wasting of Rural New York State-Factory Farms and Public Health, Volatile Vinyl-the New Shower Curtain’s Chemical Smell, Baby’s Toxic Bottle-BPA Leaching From Popular Baby Bottles, No Silver Lining-An Investigation Into BPA in Canned Foods, and Toxic Toys R Us. He has a BS in Environmental Studies from the State University of NY at Buffalo.
Garbage is maturing our little girls! Is this true? JUST ADDED! Mike Schade, PVC Campaign Coordinator with the Center for Health, Environment and Justice joined me this week and discussed the effect that plastic is having on our youth. Some have claimed that it's causing our little girls to reach early puperty...how can this be?
Tonight's program goes beyond the Pro-Life movement of saving the un-born, as we take on the issue of poisons, plastics and pollution, and how it's killing our youth...let's talk about saving lives of those already born! This program was selected a BlogTalkRadio TOP PICK! Join us and feel free to share YOUR favorite organization that is helping others have a more healthy and longer life.
Captain Charles Moore joined us during the second hour, and his interview can be heard on a later podcast where we talk all about the Great Pacific Garbage Patch! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mr-wayne/2012/05/22/captain-charlie-and-our-plastic-ocean
Today' guest is Cindy Joseph, Ford Classic Cover Model and Founder and CEO of BOOM! By Cindy Joseph!
Before being discovered as a model at age 49, Cindy had been a celebrity makeup artist for more than 25 years, making up the world's top models and A-list celebrities.
Cindy's own model discovery story is amazing and inspiring. At age 49, on the same day that she cut off the last of her dyed hair and embraced going gray, Cindy was spotted walking down a New York City street by a model casting agent and asked if she’d consider modeling. Days later, iconic fashion photographer Steven Meisel photographed Cindy for an international Dolce and Gabbana campaign and launched Cindy's instant career with Ford Models, Inc.,
In the last 10 years, Cindy has been featured in beauty campaigns for Garnier, Nivea, Elizabeth Arden and Aveda, and has modeled for fashion clients such as Macy's, Bloomingdales, Anthropologie, Banana Republic, J. Crew and many more. In 2010, Cindy founded her own makeup line on the premise that natural, believable beauty is what truly makes a woman attractive. BOOM! By Cindy Joseph, is 100% paraben-free and phthalates-free. www.boombycindyjoseph.com
Host Joshua Margolis speaks with Frederique Keller of BeePharm Apitherapy. Science meets nature to create effective and sustainable health and beauty formulas naturally from the beehive. BeePharm products contain the highest quality organic and natural ingredients without chemical preservatives, phthalates or parabens. Frederique will inform our audience by explaining the practice and history of apitherapy, the medicinal use of raw honey, bee pollen, bee bread, royal jelly, bee venom and much more.
One of the first things that you notice about someone after their physical appearance is how they smell. If someone has poor physical hygiene or does not know how to manage the natural body odors we create as human beings, it can be very offensive. This is due to the use of deodorants and antiperspirants that just do not resonate with our natural chemical composition. Unfortunately, these products are also chock filled with chemicals such as aluminum that cause cancer, Alzheimers and other diseases. It seems as though the price we pay for beauty seems to be with our health. Fortunately, there is a solution that is Crystal® clear! Crystal® deodorants consistently and unfailingly deliver on a simple promise: to prevent odor all day long without harmful chemicals. The deodorants are all natural, mineral salt deodorants that actually prevent body odor all day long. They contain no aluminum chlorohydrate, parabens, phthalates or alcohol and have been clinically tested. They don’t stain clothes or leave a white residue. Crystal also is cruelty free and environmentally safe. They have won awards from Better Nutrition Magazine’s Best of Beauty award for three consecutive years, 2008 – 2010, including Top 10 All-Time Classic and Best Natural Deodorant, Natural Health Magazine (UK) named us Best Natural Deodorant (2010). In this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, host, June Stoyer will speak to Jerry Rosenblatt, CEO and Larry Friedberg, S VP and CMO of French Transit, Ltd., the parent company of The Crystal (http://www.thecrystal.com) They will talk about personal care and how Crystal has made our personal grooming options safer and healthier.
Just fresh off of her Las Vegas trip, skincare and makeup artist, Petra Cleary, talks with TV Host and Journalist, Victoria Gaither, about what colors are making a splash this spring/summer. Petra attended the Arbonne International Makeup show in Las Vegas where she learned what new products will help you look young and what colors will bring out your natural beauty. So get ready to update your beauty routine with Petra. We'll also take your calls.
What products to say away from in our health and beauty routine says Perta Cleary.
PARABENS (Methyl, Propyl or Ethyl)
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (165 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (137 chatters)
- John Baptist (106 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (25 chatters)
- AlimBey (21 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- DDP Radio (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (12 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Aquaman (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Your Psychic Connection (8 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (6 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Littany (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- SR Forker (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Live with Scott and Katie (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Sister2Sistah Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (0 chatters)