SORT BY Relevancy
in The Bible
Philippians 2 Church of Brotherly Love. The Crucified and Resurrected Method
Significant world events will be discussed on this program before the Bible study according to Luke 21:34-36.
How does God view marriage? This is discussed before the main topic.
Help spread this message of the Good News of the Kingdom of God. This message is about Jesus Christ (Yeshua Messiah) literally
coming back to the earth to bring TRUE peace (Revelation 19:11-21;Isaiah 9:6-7; Isaiah 2:2-4). The Jewish Gospel message involves
spirituality, socioeconomics and prophecy (Luke 4:18-19). The Messiah will establish His physical kingdom on the earth
(Mark 1:14-15; Daniel 2 & 7). Share this program with your friends and associates by using any of the Social Media tools
on the BlogTalkRadio web page.
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. - Philippians 4:6
Today we pick up our bible study and we'll discuss anxiety and the Christian response and more.
Visit http://www.biblenewsradio.com for show notes and to give a donation if you feel led of the Lord.
The Book of Ephesians & Philippians /TheWWShow
The Willie Williams Radio Show
free call (347) 677-1859 to listen/talk
To Watch Live:
Today we continue our bible study in the book of Philippians chapter 4 and we'll also share a few news stories.
Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.
2I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord. 3And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, andwith other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.
4Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. Visit http://www.biblenewsradio.com for all show notes.
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. But if I am to live on in the flesh, this will mean fruitful labor for me; and I do not know which to choose.
But I am hard-pressed from both directions, having the desire to depart and be with Christ, for that is very much better; yet to remain on in the flesh is more necessary for your sake.
Convinced of this, I know that I will remain and continue with you all for your progress and joy in the faith, so that your proud confidence in me may abound in Christ Jesus through my coming to you again.
Only conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or remain absent, I will hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel; in no way alarmed by your opponents—which is a sign of destruction for them, but of salvation for you, and that too, from God.
For to you it has been granted for Christ’s sake, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake, experiencing the same conflict which you saw in me, and now hear to be in me.
Flesh means your sinful nature. The physical aspect of human beings which distinguishes them from God and is therefore frequently used in the New Testament as a symbol of human sinful nature in contrast with God’s perfection.
The Greek word for flesh is sometimes translated by other words and phrases in the passages cited in this theme. As individuals or in relation to others.
The following two examples from Paul, where the normal word for flesh underlies the translation body, make clear that to live in the flesh is normal human experience; the phrase does not necessarily imply that human nature is sinful, even though in many other instances a specific connection between flesh and sin is intended.
As the means by which Jesus Christ identified with the human...
On our show today we will discuss some of the most recent news headlines of the day and then we'll continue our bible study in the book of Philippians, chapter 2 and beginning in verse 12.
Visit our website at http://www.biblenewsradio.com and also http://www.stacylynnharp.com for all the latest.
The 2nd week of NFL is kicking off. 2 The Point crew starts @ 9:30a (CST) with injury updates for your Fantasy Players. Find out who to start in your line-up. The guys will be taking questions before kick-off. Get Fantasy advice that will help you win your league.
NFL Week 3 offers up Super Bowl Re-Match and Division Battles. 2 The Point crew has sneaky plays for your Fantasy Football team. Are you 0 - 2? Time to turn this thing around with sound advice from the guys. Get injury updates and find out who to start in your line-up. The guys will be taking questions on Twitter before kick-off. Tune-in @ 9:30am (CST). mor
Week 1 of Fantasy Football is in the books. Tune-in "2 The Point" for Waiver Wire pick-ups. Find out who stock is up versus down. The crew will also highlight fantasy relevance for Thursday's match-up between Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens.
Week 2 of Fantasy Football is over and done. Tune-in "2 The Point" for Waiver Wire pick-ups to add. Find out who stock is up versus down. The crew will also highlight fantasy relevance for Thursday's match-up between Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Atlanta Falcons.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (167 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (105 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- Bellesprit (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (11 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- 64621 (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (6 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- George Ramirez (4 chatters)
- ParaAnne (4 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Gospelfest Sparta (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Own Your Career (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- CWA Radio (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Gods Daily Counsel (0 chatters)
- Political T and T (0 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (0 chatters)