SORT BY Relevancy
Today it's with great pleasure that I welcome to the show director, editor, producer and creator of Little Birdie Films, Angelica Hester. Angelica is here with us to talk about her latest project, an feature length documentary film called CUFFED? a film that's meant to explore the most important questions about addiction, recovery and life.
CUFFED? follows the lives of Amir, Daniel, Bart, Tonya, and Gary, all people who have been irreversibly affected by addiction. Their stories are accompanied by expert commentary from highly regarded doctors, therapists, and government officials who have dedicated their lives to the study and treatment of this disease. CUFFED? highlights the arguments of both pro- and anti-Methadone groups in order to investigate the administration, use and misuse of Methadone. In addition to the discussion of current methods of treatment, CUFFED? also brings to light different programs in development to combat addiction without pharmaceutical substitutes. The effectiveness of one-on-one counseling, meditation, 12-step, and yoga are all explored.
To get involved and support CUFFED? through their Kickstarter campaign, Click Here.
To check out CUFFED? on Facebook, Click Here and for Twitter, Click Here.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ring of Fire Ministries (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (9 chatters)
- BobbieG (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (4 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (4 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (3 chatters)
- Eileen Lock (3 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Afrikan Truth (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Creative Financing and Real Estate (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)