SORT BY Relevancy
Do you want to have a brain that works to its maximum potential? Do all of those pesticides, toxins, food additives, drugs... give you reason to believe that maybe we aren't treating our brain with the respect that it deserves.
One of our newest BioAcoustic Softwares, Neuroplasticity, will be demonstrated for the public during Happy Hour, Tuesday, August 19th 2014
Join us to find out if you have a happy brain.
Further information and research Sound Health Options
This morning, Joe, George and Jakie are going to discuss how to prepare for an emergency with regard to food supplies and meal preparation. This is a topic we’ve thought long and hard on and we’ll share our insights, knowledge, tricks and mistakes. We’ll talk about what food to buy, how much to buy, how to store it, how to keep supplies in rotation and just how important it is to buy food you and your family will actually eat.
To Find Out More about Jackie Balestra visit
To Find Out More about George Butts visit
To Find Out More About Your Host, Joe Terry ...
On Facebook at ...
Or our Website at ...
Are you looking for new tailgating food ideas? We are talking with Cooking Outdoors expert Gary House. Join us.
Autumn is just around the corner, and pre-season football is in full swing. While tailgating happens for everything from weddings to concerts these days, we grew up on the football tailgating tradition.
And we're ready for some new ideas to impress our friends while we tailgate the games in our own backyard. (We checked with the editor of Tailgater Monthly and backyard tailgating is acceptable.)
But what's new in tailgating food? What's new in cooking outdoors? We're talking with expert Gary House.
Gary is the host of 'Cooking Everything Outdoors' featured on iTunes and YouTube and regularly featured on the Outdoor Cooking Channel, TMP Outdoors and Country TV, New Zealand. On his website, CookingOutdoors, Gary shares everything you need to know about grilling, true BBQ, Camp-style cooking and Dutch oven cooking. He shares recipes, tips, techniques and my own secrets to creating the best food you have ever had.
So many of us have lived years not trusting ourselves with food or even being afraid of certain foods. Beating ourselve up for indulging and never being satisfied with the way our body looks. Food is to be enjoyed and eating it with pleasure is an amazing feeling. Join me and my special guest Mindy Gorman-Plutzer as we discuss her challenges with food and body image, how she overcame them, and how you can eat with pleasure and not fear.
Join Dr. Cherilyn Lee, co-host Karlynn Cammon and special guests Tony Nicholas and Dana Wilke as they discuss The Sam Simon Foundation and the movement of provding nutritious vegan food to families exeperiencing economic hardship.
Over 1.7 million people living in Los Angeles County lack consistent access to healthy food. Of those, 400,000 are children. One-third of families who receive nutrition assistance have at least one person in the family working. The Sam Simon Foundation-Feeding Families was created in 2011 to help end hunger. They are a proud partner of a network of pantries, neighborhood centers, food banks, faith-based groups and others who are committed to ending food insecurity in our community. The Sam Simon Foundation distributes nutritious vegan groceries, at no cost, to individuals and families who are struggling to make ends meet.
How would it feel to love your body right now? To have a communion with it beyond anything you have experienced?
What if it is just a choice? What would it take to choose this for you?
Join Greg Dyer , The Birthday Suit Tailor and Merlijn Wolsink for 30 minutes of exploration into what else is possible for loving your body! Call in a participate with your questions and awareness!
Faith is the evidence, the assurance that the word that God has said is true. Those who have faith in God shall not let know man take their crown. They see the promises of God. A living Word, quickened by a living faith, brings forth the evidence which though not seen is there. A living faith has a belief in the one who causes them to believe. God rocked in a man makes a man rocked in God and so submitted to God that there is no carefulness. God can so fill a man's Spirit that he can laugh and believe in the face of a thousand difficulties. Faith is a substitutionary work of grace and an imputed righteousness. They that trust in and have a trust, confidence and a reliance on God shall not be moved for they shall be as mount Zion, which can not be removed abideth forever Psalm 125.1. We must keep God's word at all cost.
In this show you’ll learn:
How gluten affects the brains of children.
How a gluten-free diet can be used therapeutically for neurodevelopment problems.
What the underlying imbalance in a child’s brain is, and the solutions to use that don’t involve drugs.
Please note: This is a replay of a previous show. If you are interested in the kid’s class mentioned during the show, you can get that replay here.
The radio show about dyslexia mentioned in this show can be found in the archive section.
ADD and ADHD diagnoses are on the rise. The American Psychiatric Association states in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR) that 3% – 7% of school-aged children have ADHD.
Join Dr. Ritamarie and learn how removing gluten from your child’s diet could, in fact, save their life.
For more information, access the “Living Without Gluten Survival Kit.”
Check out Dr. Ritamarie’s VITAL Health Community for additional resources on the role that food plays in your health and strategies for planning your meals for you to live your life full of energy and vitality.
Sauce the way your grandma made it! About a year ago, Matt Gallira founded The Atlantic Ave Co., an artisanal sauce company. All products share hand-crafted qualities: small batch sauces start with fresh herb-infused organic extra virgin olive oil, San Marzano tomatoes, Cabernet Sauvignon, and carefully sourced ingredients like hand-made Pancetta and imported Porcini mushrooms. After quitting his job as a financial services recruit in Boston, Matt came home to NJ to make sauce. “... I guess one day I got enough compliments from it that I thought maybe I could do this professionally.” He began by selling gift baskets and jars on Black Friday at the Garden State Plaza Mall. Matt says the problem with sauce in grocery stores is their industrial production. Companies mass produce sauce by passing very hot steam through the ingredients instead of cooking them. But the difficulties of giving artisanal care to large amounts of sauce are apparent. “At a certain point this sauce needs to slow cook for two and a half hours. That’s why no one makes it this way… it’s hard to scale up.” This is the 2nd of a 3-part series on food entrepreneurs. “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed,” said Dave Thomas, Founder of Wendy’s. An entrepreneur is someone who sees an opportunity, sizes up its value, and finds the resources to make it work. Entrepreneurs are typically innovators introducing something new to the marketplace, putting a different spin on a product – and willing to take a risk for their success. Find out from Matt what it took to launch his product. After the interview, check After Hours at Jersey Coastal Live for more info.
The mystery of kingdom is abundance of the seed. There are Master sowing secrets. Sowing is a masterpiece of god
The process of the seed!
Once the conditions have been satisfied for the process of seed germination, it is just a matter of time that they turn into a seedling. Some seeds, especially the ones with hard coats like the sunflower, morning glory, dates, acorn, corn, etc. need a couple of hours pre-soaking to speed up the germination of seeds.
After the seeds are sowed, and the soil misted with water, it (water) gets absorbed by the seeds through its coat, and provides moisture to the embryo nestled in it. This activates enzymes that help in duplication of plant cells, and also gets them to use the energy or food stored in the seed to start nourishing the embryonic plant. With all the nourishment, the embryo becomes too large, and bursts open through the seed coat, in search of light to start its process of photosynthesis, and thus, the growing plant emerges. During the same time, even the roots sprout and head down in search of more food from the soil. Both the root and plant shoot move downwards and upwards, simultaneously and respectively. In no time then, you will see the seedling force its way through the soil.
Nevin Martell is a Washington D.C. based food, travel, and lifestyle writer whose work regularly appears in the Washington Post, Plate, Wine Enthusiast, and NPR’s blog, “The Salt.” He is the author of six books, the most recent one called, Freak Show Without a Tent: Swimming with Piranhas, Getting Stoned in Fiji and Other Family Vacations, published by Possibilities Publishing. Freak Show is a collection of memoir-like essays centered around his travel experiences while growing up. Within the pages Nevin writes with a playful voice, he and his immediate family are the characters, and the world is his inspiration. For this show we discuss all of Nevin’s passions, as well as why he likes to write about them. For more on Nevin, you can find him online at nevinmartell.com and on Twitter @nevinmartell.
Hosted by Jason Lawrence
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (162 chatters)
- John Baptist (82 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (75 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (35 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (27 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- gregfilms (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (4 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (4 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Littany (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Living Astrology (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)