SORT BY Relevancy
Joe and his crew talk about Personal Reponsibility and Common Sense, and how it is lacking nowadays with the current generation of people.
Austin Hairston - firstname.lastname@example.org
Travis Sims - email@example.com
Sean Jenkins - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nellz Fuller (Ashy) - email@example.com
Website - www.GorillaJoe.net
Joe Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
YouTube - www.youtube.com/user/AWordFromJoe
Facebook - www.facebook.com/gorillajoe.net
Twitter - www.twitter.com/TheGorillaJoe
Webstore - http://gorillajoe.spreadshirt.com
Listen via - http://www.spreaker.com/user/gorillajoe
Self reliance begins with accepting responsible for is what is your purpose. Ask and answer this question: What do I want out of life? You do not have to know where you are going to set a personal goal for your life. Take a moment and set your life’s agenda by asking: Where am I placing my attention during the day? What am I paying attention to in my life and to what should I be paying attention?
Are your thoughts your own - are you being purposeful in your thinking? What is your attitude towards life and others - Do you expect good things and therefore generate enthusiasm? Knowing your core values and being true to them help establish the path that you need to travel to enjoy a fullfilling life. It is worth the effort to meditate daily on what is important to you to feel that your life matters and determine what actions to take to ensure that everything needed is being done.
Emanate joy and joy will come to you. Refuse to allow circumstance to dictate your well-being. Be open to good things. Generate your own happiness. Decide that your attitude will be good and the experiences of the day will support that. Don't be afraid to enjoy affection and show empathy for others. Open up to feelings of love for mankind. Do a quiet act of kindness for a neighbor, family member or a stranger. Small gestures expand the greatness of the universe.
The universe celebrates rain with a rainbow. Create a rainbow for someone drenched by the rain of disappointment or poverty. Radiate a vibrancy that infects others. You are responsible for your actions and only you control your actions. Guide your actions toward healthy outcomes. When you are confident of who you are you have an aim to your life, you control the focus of your attentions, you feel love and empathy for others, you radiate joy and vibrancy and you create happiness for yourself and those around you.
The debate on welfare is always a heated topic of discussion. Some people feel there should be no welfare. Some feel that one people group get the most welfare out of all people. I want to discuss the welfare statistics and speak on how personal responsibility is the only way to come off of dependency of welfare.
in Self Help
Empowered Living Radio host Tori Eldridge welcomes Pam Stack, producer/host of Authors on the Air and certified Victims Advocate, for a discussion on Personal Responsibility.
Pam Stack is the producer of the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network and the host of Authors on the Air where she interviews the world's most well known authors. Pam is an avid reader of 350 books yearly, Kitty Mama to 5 feline rescues, and a certified Victims Advocate on behalf of women and children.
Tori Eldridge is an empowerment specialist and the author of Empowered Living Expanded Edition: A Guide to Physical and Emotional Protection. She adapts books to film, writes a muse-letter on mindful living, is a 5th degree black belt Ninja, and has taught empowerment across the country.
Music by Jim Kimo West
This is a copyrighted podcast owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC and produced by Pam Stack.
The truth is that nobody forces you to think, feel, or behave a certain way. While you may be ostracized by society or even punished if you don't follow certain rules, still nobody else can "make" you do or feel anything. You are not a victim to people or circumstances. This is not to say that you can control all situations, certainly you cannot. But you alone are responsible for your thoughts, emotions, and actions in relation to that situation. Join us as we explore why is it easier for some to play the victim rather than take responsibility.
We will discuss the modern day practical application of the age-old proverb: "It is not what name others call you that matters, but what name you respond to that truly determines who you are."
As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Beef Stew with Vegetables, and the "adventure" recipe will be Honey Pork Spareribs.
in Self Help
How often do you experience comfort in feeling victimized? Understand the power of owning personal responsibility when exercising your free will.
I AM Group University faculty Dagny Grant and Beth Donnelly discuss the importance of our embracing our own responsibility for the people, places and experiences we have in our lives. A perpetual state of victimhood guarantees a state of always feeling stuck and powerless. Join the conversation about how we can change our stories to meet our current desires! Want to express your thoughts or ask a question? Just open your heartspace and call in to the show!
Guest Call-in: (323) 580-5743
Learn more about Dagny & Beth at: http://www.iambizgroup.com/about.htm
Many people on both sides are having issue with the "revelation " that the government is monitoring our communications on and off line. Do your REALLY think this just started?
Also, what ever happened to personal responsibility? I was slammed by a local talkshow host for saying black people dont have to worry about going to jail if they dont commit crimes.
Tune in and give me your opinions. http://www.facebook.com/theearlhallshow
Tonight at 8pm ET on Ernest Radio Network, it's Political Gravity.
It's a double shot tonight. Jane Hoffman will focus on how Thrivent Financial ripped $300 out of her bank account with no warning! Scam, or missed the rules?
Her co-host Jon Yoder is going to focus on personality responsibility (maybe something Jane should consider before doing business with Thrivent?), obama, and businesses.
Also on the agenda, Malaysia, & Crimea.
All this plus NPR news, weather.com forecast, music, and much more.
Supreme Sense with 1SupremeGoddess = One thing leads to another! ..... Monday night, at 7:30pm Eastern ....
One thing leads to Another .... today's news reminds me of the lyrics from an old Fixx song:
Do what they say
Say what they mean
One thing leads to another
You told me something wrong
I know I listen too long
But then one thing leads to another
One thing leads to another
Then it's easy to believe
Somebody's been lying to me
But when the wrong word
Goes in the right ear
I know you've been lying to me
It's getting rough, off the cuff
I've got to say enough's enough
Yeah I know they are lyrics, but they seem to fit a LOT of what's going on in our Country, Culture, Society & Government, doesn't it!
So I have to ask, DO people really KNOW what's going on? Do they SEE what I see? I often have to wonder, so let's chat about it!
Join me & my Co-Hosts, @NukNeutron & @1anobody, as we discuss some of these things!
YOUR QUESTIONS & COMMENTS are ALWAYS WELCOMED & encouraged!
CALL into 914-338-1458, or if you are a little too shy to call, please feel free to participate in the discussions by joining the active chat room & let us know what YOU think.
We WILL get through these stormy seas TOGETHER!
Join us at Up Close & Personal as we help celebrate a milestone in the musical career of one of our fave guitarist Steve Oliver. With eight albums over the last 15 years, Steve's "Best Of so far" gathers multiple #1 Billboard hits and fan favorites including 2 brand new songs.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (91 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (61 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (39 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (8 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (8 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (8 chatters)
- Jamaican Language Culture York (8 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (6 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (6 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- CE Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (3 chatters)
- Odwirafo (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (2 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (2 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (0 chatters)