SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Chris Boucher, VP of Product Development at CannaVest, founder of the Hemp Industries Association (H.I.A), co-writer of the first California and Colorado Industrial Hemp Legislation Act of 1995. and the first person in more than 50 years to grow Industrial Hemp in the USA while at the USDA Research Station in California will join us, once again, from California to talk about the various benefits of hemp products, including the therapeutic, nutritional, and medical benefits.
Art Mendoza from Accomplice Entertainment will talk about future programs and events happening in Austin, Texas Muisc Scene and later Tom Devoursney wil call in from Florida
Do you know the difference between Hemp & Marijuana? The history behind the prohibition of both? There are 10’s of thousands of uses for Hemp, thousands of benefits and historically hemp has been used to build in Greek, Chinese and Egyptian civilizations.
Now Marijuana has been delegalized for consumption in states around the U.S, but why is it still classified as a schedule 1 substance?
“Schedule I drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse. Schedule I drugs are the most dangerous drugs of all the drug schedules with potentially severe psychological or physical dependence.”
Also in this show we will go into the Black town revival movement. Updates, timeline, goals & tangible steps to make it happen.
Please join in if you have any questions or anything to contribute to the conversation or just to listen.
Join Dr Peggy Parker as she discusses all of the many benefits of the JPure
May the benefits gained by this spiritual group gathering and meditation between the Farsi speaking brothers and sisters reach all on our beloved planet. Namaste
Please note as these are the first times doing the Internet radio program there may be problems.!So please forgive me and bear with me as we go through the teething period. I will start at 8:30 UK times to get myself setup. We will start the meditation at 9pm. Thank you and hope that you can make it. ??
1. Travel better for less. - Enjoy luxury travel at exclusive VIP member discounted prices that are not available to the general public. The average person can enjoy outstanding travel experiences that may have been thought to be out of reach.
2. Enjoy personal concierge service. - No need to spend hours trying to map out the details of your vacation. Let your personal concierge take care of your travel arrangements, excursions, dining experiences, entertainment, and more. All you have to do is show up and enjoy yourself.
3. Get the lowest prices or your money back guaranteed. - Booked a vacation on your travel membership site and found the same exact accommodations cheaper somewhere else?...Don't worry. The company will refund your money to match the lowest price.
4. Get travel incentives to share with friends, family, or members of your church, organization, or staff. - Each travel membership comes with 10 travel gifts valued at $250 each.
5. Recycle your dollars with loyalty rewards credits. - Every time you book travel through your membership, you earn rewards credits which can be used as money to spend on your travel membership site. Use the rewards credits you earned to pay for your next vacation, a Restaurant.com gift card, shopping at Macy's, or whatever else you'd like.
6. Share your travel benefits with someone you love. - Include a secondary applicant on your travel membership application so they can enjoy the same great benefits as you.
7. There are no limitations. - You are not locked in to one property or one type of travel; and there are no blackout dates. Get access to cruises, car rentals, hotels, flights, villas, resorts, condos, and more; all around the world.
Well today is Friday 28 August 2015 and it is the last Friday of the month of August do we have a show for you today about some of neglect our compatriots in the UK recieve. Now you may say what does their care have to do with ours well you will soon see that the care in both nations is found wanting, We will look at some of the posts of Bryan Kirk from Across the pond who is Iraq/Afghanistan veteran.
We will also talk about the current issues that are on your mind
It is Friday!! Did you wear RED?
Our Brooklyn Navy Yard Phone Number is 347-884-8078 and will open Promptly at 2400 Hrs Zulu for all our Civilian friend s that would be as follows Atlantic/ Eastern 7 pm,Central would be 6pm, Alaska and Mountain would be 5PM and Pacific would be 4pm. Hawaii would be 1pm and Guam would be 0900 AM.
Call us We want to hear from you
Healing Journeys of Mind, Body and Spirit with Dr. Kevin Kita
A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step ... Many people suffer from health problems that are caused by past emotional traumas or thinking patterns, but often they have no understanding of the real, underlying cause of their physical symptoms, and so have no way to really begin to heal. In Healing Journeys: Stories of Mind, Body, and Spirit, Dr. Kevin Kita tells the stories of six patients and their journeys to health. Kita combines his knowledge of chiropractic with a variety of other techniques as well as his own intuition to offer us a fascinating look at the connection between our minds and our bodies. His unique story-telling style makes this much more than just a standard how-to book. Beautifully illustrated by nationally-known artist Jessica Krause, it s an enjoyable and fascinating read.
Dr. Kita combines his knowledge of Chiropractic with a variety of other techniques as well as his own intuition to offer us a fascinating look at the connection between our minds and our bodies. He is well known among his patients for his compassion, wisdom, astonishing intuition, gentle and caring demeanor, and non-invasive chiropractic technique.
Dr. Kita is an award winning author, international speaker, teacher, and blogger. He has been on numerous radio and television shows speaking on health related issues. He has also spoken to many companies and groups regarding the benefits of Chiropractic care. He is considered the Chiropractor’s Chiropractor because there are many Chiropractors that seek him out for care and professional advice.
For more information visit: http://drkevinkita.com/
With only a few days until the next Private Exchange FORUM kicks off in Baltimore, hosts Andrew Dietz and Doug Field will welcome special guests from PlanSource and benefitalign -- sponsors of the upcoming event -- to the program for a comprehensive discussion on all things private exchanges.
The first guest on this week's program will be George Tzinas, the chief experience officer at benefitalign, a comprehensive, cloud-based platform that enables your organization to rapidly launch shopping and enrollment solutions -- including private exchanges -- across all lines of business. In this interview, George and the hosts will review of how employers, brokers and some states are looking to health insurance exchanges to support the needs of their enrollees. George will also provide a snapshot of who is currently using a private exchange and why and some of the key points to consider when launching an exchange.
The second guest on the show will be Scott Carver, president of PlanSource. In this interview, Scott and the hosts will discuss recent news from PlanSource, outline the private exchange model and analyze how its growing popularity is reshaping the industry. Forty-five percent of employers say they are considering private exchanges for their full-time employees before 2018. Scott will also address some of the questions facing employers as they determine the best way to administer employee benefits and explain the range of private exchange models available and the advantages of each.
Oxnard, Ventura Hot Tubs, Swim Spas Dealer - Go to http://www.spa-warehouse.com/hot-tubs-ventura - All Hot Tubs, Swim Spas, and Portable Spas on Sale. Great Prices, Fast Service, Huge Selection MAAX Spas, Best Hot Tub and Swim Spa Dealer in Oxnard and Ventura, 93003, 93001, 93033, 93030
Massage for Health: A Hot Tub at Home
Regular use of a hot tub can relieve chronic pain, ease tension and stress, even decrease depression. Here are ways you can enjoy hot tub massage from the comfort of home.
Relieve Muscle Soreness
By focusing pressure deep beneath the skin, hot tub massage can relieve chronic patterns of tension and pain.
Gentle kneading and targeted streams of water on the body increase blood flow, which benefits the heart, muscles and arteries.
Promote Overall Wellness
Soaking in the hot tub is an easy way to promote overall health and well-being for body and mind.
For more information, pick up a copy of our free Hot Tub buyer’s guide…“Insider Secrets to Choosing The Best Hot Tub" Just visit our website at http://www.spa-warehouse.com/hot-tubs-ventura or call 805-654-9000
6019 Olivas Park Drive, Ventura, CA 93003
Oxnard Hot Tubs, Ventura Hot Tubs, Swim Spas Dealer Oxnard
Hot Tubs And Spas Gilmer, Henderson, TX - http://www.ILoveMySpa.com 903-238-8021 - Great Prices on Used Portable Spas. Hot Tubs on Sale, Best Service, Lowest Prices on Hot Tubs, Portable Spas, Swim Spas and Saunas in Texas. 75644, 75645, 75652, 75654
For Easy Back Pain Relief Explore a Hot Tub!
More than 80 percent of the adult population complains of frequent back pain, and finding relief is important. Here’s how using a hot tub can provide long lasting and safe relief from back pain.
The Perfect Environment: Heat, Massage and Buoyancy
For pain relief, the combination of heat, massage and buoyancy is extraordinary.
How Does It Work?
A traditional bathtub feels good for a few minutes, but loses heat fast. In the hot tub, elevated heat targets large surface areas like the back, relaxing tight, stiff muscles and joints for immediate relief.
Knead Away Tension and Stress
Light massage is often the key to loosening tight muscles that create stiffness and prevent easy movement. A dip in the hot tub with clusters of targeted jets is the solution to personalized massage from home.
To learn more about the benefits of owning a hot tub, pick up a copy of this free buyer’s guide “5 Hot Tub Buying Myths Revealed” Just visit the company website at http://www.ILoveMySpa.com or call 903-238-8021
Gilmer Hot Tubs And Spas, TX
Henderson Hot Tubs And Spas, TX
Des Moines Hot Tubs, 515-270-8702, Des Moines New, Used Hot Tubs Dealer Offering Portable Spas and Saunas on Sale. We also sell Swim Spas at Low Prices, 50317, 50315
Help For A Better Night’s Sleep: A Hot Tub at Home
Here are a few ways soaking before bed can promote a deep, peaceful sleep.
Complete and Total Relaxation
It’s the perfect environment to ease the body and mind into a peaceful state before sleep.
Erase Built-up Tension and Anxiety
A relaxing dip is soothing to an overactive mind.
Create the Physiological Conditions for Sleep
When you get out of the water, the process of cooling sends a signal to the brain that sleep is near.
To learn more about the benefits of owning a hot tub, pick up a copy of our free hot tub buyer’s guide… “7 Critical Questions You Must Ask Before You Buy a Hot Tub” Just give us a call at 515-270-8702 or visit our website at http://www.hotspringgreen.com/
Hot Spring Spas of Clive
10860 Hickman Rd
Clive, IA 50325
Hot Spring Spas of Carroll
18134 Highway 71
Carroll, IA 51401
Hot Spring Spas of Arnolds Park
244 Okoboji Grove Rd N
Arnolds Park, IA 51360
Des Moines Hot Tubs
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (93 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (42 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- IWS Radio (12 chatters)
- PayMeWhatIamWorth (12 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (9 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (7 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (5 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Beyond The Walls Of Jericho Show (1 chatters)
- The Not Just Wrestling Show0 (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Outright Libertarians (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)