SORT BY Relevancy
President Ronald Reagan famously called his new administration "Morning In America." He saw himself as bring a new dawn of possibilities and a new day of smaller government based upon his famous "Trickle Down Economics." For over 30 years we have watched our economy and society pay for this illusion which his then fellow candidate and later Vice President called "Voodoo Economics."
If it were only the government enacting these changes, we might have had an entirely different history. Instead, it was a right wing electorate empowering a first generation of opportunists, who were the grandparents of today's Tea Party and "Pay for Play" Conservative political machine.
This cabal brought us the 30 years of intermittent warfare which has shaped the poitical map of today's world. Now, with the reelection of Pres. Obama we have the opportunity to become renewed in our National Spirit and create a citizen based new governing paradigm.
Our host Dr. Rick Staggenborg, will be attending a conference this week and his cohost Al Anderson will be moderating a lively and informative discussion of the AMAZING possibilities we have to make peace and create a holistic way of life as we lay the foundations of the next half century.
We will have several distinguished callers who will share their expertise in Environmental, Economic, International Concerns, Local Governance, and Global Citizenry. We will be providing links and resources which you will want to use and share.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (14 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (10 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (8 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (7 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- COS Radio (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- TPPCTV (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)