SORT BY Relevancy
Live Music :
& FUN SUNDAY SLOW JAMS PEACE & LOVE VIBRATIONS with Rula Brown
Classic motown great vibes reggae music, jazz best music
in Self Help
THE INFINITE POWER OF INNER PEACE THAT CAN HEAL THE PAIN FROM CHILDHOOD
I am currently working on a book that addresses the healing of the pain of our childhood challenges and/or issues...What childhood pain are you still holding onto that if you are able to recognize and eliminate you'd be able to create the life you desire on every level? What will it take for you to recognize it and overcome it? What else is possible? How does it get even better than that? (questions: access consciousness tools to live by) What dreams do you have that continue to elude you? what conscous or unconscious pain or heartache are you unable to identify, that perhaps keep some sort of sadness, anger, fear, frustration, stagnation? What's missing in your life and is it because of the things that happened in your childhood that you never addressed or resolved; and are blodking your path to true happiness, success and/or fulfillment? Come, walk with me as we explore the possibility of inner peace to heal the pains that come from some painful experiences that happened to us when we were children. Grab a copy of my book: "The Infinite Power of Inner Peace" by calling me at 1-773-796-9021 to order your discounted autographed copy or shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to discovering and implementing the path to the healing of our childhood issues or challenges blocking our way today!
Today, Master Marilyn will interview Master Robert Feda about the benefits he has experienced from singing Love Peace and Harmony. As a Customer Service Manager at the Honolulu Airport, he had plenty of that neede more Love Peace and Harmony!
The "Love Peace Harmony" movement is profoundly powerful in its beauty and simplicity. To learn more, please visit https://lovepeaceharmonymovement.drsha.com
To DOWNLOAD the Love Peace Harmony Song, please go to: https://www.drsha.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/LovePeaceandHarmony.mp3
When Chanted, Love, Peace and Harmony carries divine frequency and vibration. It carries
It also transforms the frequency and vibration of humanity and Mother Earth
Divine Love melts all blockages and transforms all life Divine
Forgiveness brings inner joy and inner peace
Divine Compassion boosts energy, stamina, vitality and immunity
Divine Light heals, rejuvenates and transforms relationships, finances and every aspect of life.
To learn more about Master Marilyn, and to contact her directly, please visit her blog at: http://soulhealingforlph.blogspot.com/p/about-master-marilyn.html
LOVE IS... One of the most powerful emotions out of all the emotions because it has the ability to bring life to a situation, and it can rearranged the atmosphere at any given time. The calm presence of LOVE brings a roaring sea to a peaceful, gentle positive flowing stream.
1 Corinthians 13:4-13 New International Version (NIV)
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
OPEN YOUR BIBLES AND LOOK AT THIS PASSAGE FROM THE KING JAMES VERSION 1 CORINTHIANS 13:4-13 (KJV)
They say there's "nothing new under the sun"... So if history really repeats itself why does everything seem so brand new? Does time really shape us into the people we are and determine the people we become? While some of us view change as being untainted there are others who fear it. Host Anah Mae is "live in the mischief" once again & this time she's doing a little bit of time traveling. It's obvious that in 2014 things are MUCH different than they probably ever were but is this a benefit or a hindrance? What about our children...is it possible that they are growing up too fast? Tune into M.A.N. M.A.D.E. RADIO, let's talk about it!
ALL INDIE, UNDERGROUND, LOCAL ARTISTS, & MANAGEMENT can submit music and interview requests to TheCaramelFoxx@Gmail.com to be played during the broadcast.
Follow host Anah Mae on Instagam and Twitter
Summary of the Tithe as Legislated in the Law of Moses
1. One-tenth (a tithe) of the produce of the land, fruit, grain and livestock, belonged to God, and was to be given to and used by His priests, the Levites. This tithe was dedicated to the Lord.
2. The Levites were in turn to give one-tenth (a tithe) of the tithe they received to the High Priest.
3. In what is probably a second yearly tithe, a second-tenth was to be taken up and used specifically for festivals and feasts. This was consumed by the tithers and the Levites before God.
4. A tri-annual tithe, or a third tenth (of the produce only) was to be put into storage facilities to take care of the Levites and those in need in the local vicinity.
5. Using the above summaries, 20% a year would be given off the top, with an additional 10% every third year, to support the religious, governmental and social structure of the day.
6. When the tithes were to be given exclusively to the Levites, the Israelites were still wandering around in the desert. After they entered the Promised Land, they became much more home-bodies, multiplied, and needed other ways to not only take care of the Levites.
7. There were no specific penalties or consequences for not tithing; the penalty of withdrawal of the Lord's blessing and His casting away Israel from being His people was if they did not keep THE WHOLE LAW! No single aspect was singled out as more important to God than others.
8. We can conclude that God, through Moses, DID indeed command the Israelites to tithe! And He gave specific parameters, as to who, where, when, how and the consequences of both obedience and disobedience to this commandment.
9. "To tithe" is to fulfill the covenantal requirements as specified by God through the scriptures, laid out specifically in the Mosaic law in Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
As Salaamu 'alaykum! The Peace be upon you!
TONIGHT! Sunday, April 26, 2015
Join Instructor Benjamin Bilal for: TRUE HUMAN RADIO! from - 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm (EST).
Tonight's Exciting Topics:
1. Community Commentator Levi A. Shabazz - "TBD"
2. Instructor Douglas Abbas Kelly - "HALAL DAD, HARAM DAD: What Happened When I followed Rich Dad's Advice to the Letter" Pt.2
3. Instructress Kareema Medina Bilal - "THE TOXIC ENVIRONMENT: As Without, So Within"
4. Instructor Benjamin Bilal - "ALIF, LAAM, MEEM: Exploring the Qur'an's Diacritical Letters "
Call in at: 213-816-0356 (press #1 for Qs & As)
Announcer - Abdul-Kariem Akbar
Producer - William Kareem
Thank you for making TRUE HUMAN RADIO! one of the most listened to Muslim-hosted programs on Blog Talk Radio. Please continue to help TRUE HUMAN RADIO! put the "neighbor" back in the "hood"! Tune in, listen, learn and enjoy!
Lisa Tarves, Metaphysician, author of the book, "Just Believe", Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner and gifted angel intuitive, interviews experts in the area of metaphysics and spirituality each Sunday at 7 pm Eastern.
This week, Just Believe welcomes, Queen Majik. The following is her story:
Being psychic comes naturally to me. My Mom and Grandmother were both psychics, but it was my Aunt who took me under her wing at 12 and helped me work with my gifts and honor them, and before I knew it I was out in the world using my skills to help others. I loved it then, and I still love it now. There is nothing better than helping people. Today I read for all kinds of people – everyday people, lawyers, judges, business executives, housewives, college students, celebrities, rock stars, men, women, and animals.
I treasure my skills, I use them wisely and well and I meditate and pray regularly to keep me balanced and on the right energy path. I am all about good, positive energy and telling the truth of what I see and hear.
Like most people I have had my ups and downs, and I know that humor is something that can help you cope. I use my humor to help you lighten your situation, making you laugh, while taking your issues very seriously. I can give you answers to your questions, find solutions and help you learn to make good choices. I will be your personal Life Coach, your Guide and your Adviser.
Let’s take a journey together and find your answers, your solutions and your peace of mind.
This weeks topic is "We are the ones we've been waiting for" exploring our individual and collective roles in creating peace, sustainability and harmony within our own hearts and on the planet.
Host Ashley Davene is a Top Ranked Healthy Living Journalist, Author, Artist, Spiritual and Relationship Counselor with over 9 years of professional experience teaching around the country and globally via phone sessions and webinars. She is also a hopeful romantic and a sucker for happy endings.
Special Guest Co/Host Alokananda Luke is in service to community in many ways, supporting the individual journey as well as larger group facilitation. He shares many gifts as an intuitive healer, wisdom keeper, channel, reverend and facilitator of sacred space. Alokananda is a rainbow warrior prophecy holder and one who shares a deep passion toward the esoteric and “mystical thread” that is woven through the various lineages of the world. He is committed to the process of self mastery, ascension and the revival of empowered community on the planet. Alokananda shares his passions where they can be integrated in the heart, grounded in life, in relationship with self, other, Earth and Cosmos. As a visionary and community builder he is one of the co-founders of Tribal Alliance International as well as Unitribe in NYC. He works along side his peers,Elders and mentors weaving community, ceremony and templates for co-creation. Creatively he is the lead singer of Sun's of the Earth sharing a passion for love, the Earth ways and sacred activism through folk-hop rhythm.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (119 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Ms Blue (16 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- Allyson Byrd (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Chat Time With Kesh (2 chatters)
- ankhkakek (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)