SORT BY Relevancy
We return to the roots of the Pharmacy Podcast Show - and interview a fellow Pharmacy Technologist - Charlie Simons, Products Manager with Pharmacy Computer Services, Inc.
Pharmacy Computer Services, Inc. (PCSI) was founded in 1978 when five practicing pharmacists and a software developer sat down with one goal in mind - to make pharmacy operations simpler through the use of software. Over 30 years later PCSI continues to develop complex pharmacy management software and pharmacy systems for University Medical Centers, County Clinics, and hospitals.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hoshaiah Israel (11 chatters)
- SOTT Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Coach K and Joe Show (2 chatters)
- Eileen Lock (2 chatters)
- 2 Regular Guys Talking Decoration (1 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (1 chatters)
- Indie Books (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- mexit (0 chatters)