SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Encouragement & Inspiration Let's Talk About It, Then Pray About It "A Life Style Change" If I can help somebody, as I pass along. If I can cheer somebody, with a word or song, If I can show somebody, how they are travelling wrong, Then my living shall not be in vain. If I can do my duty, as a good christian ought, If I can bring back beauty, to a world up wrought, If I can spread love's message, as the Master taught, then my living shall not be in vain. Then my living shall not be in vain If I can help somebody, as I pass along, Then my living shall not be in vain.
God desires us to have a Holistic and a Well Balanced Life!
Stay Connected & "You Be Encouraged"
This is a faithline for believers who come together in spirit and in truth. We discuss the 13 principles of consecration that are used to guide our daily devotion to our faith and purpose. Covenant Keepers is not about church; it's about change. Consecration is not about religion; it's about relationship.
Join Jay Sargeant and Peter Mingils, as they talk about the Paradigms for excellence and how you can change your life for the better, starting right now!
To truly become successful, you need to have the knowledge, and determination. The knowledge comes in many forms, but getting the right kind of information is the key to your success.
Do you think God giving you stuff is important? Have we the church forgotten our priorities or are we doing just fine? Why is there so much emphasis on money and things, rather than the spiritual life of conformity into Christlikeness? Have we lost all our respect for God and twisted His Word by seeking worldliness? Many people will be shocked by Jesus's statement, "I never knew you." Was He talking to wolves in sheeps clothing? Tune in for this timely message that will change your thinking forever.
To listen live and speak with Dr Arlene call (347) 308-8200
On the WIN Without Competing! show Dr. Arlene will interview two of her clients who succeeded in Fixing the Fits in high stress work situations, which had made them physically sick. The listeners will learn how to implement Dr. Arlene’s Right Fit Branding Strategies to significantly improve their work situation and environment to set the stage for career success in 2015.
Dr. Arlene says, “You do not want to be one of the 30 million employees who walk out in 2014. Why? You will be suddenly unemployed. Instead, figure out why your job is the Wrong Fit, perhaps, you can stay.”
Dr. Arlene will ask her guests these questions: Did you…
1. select a Wrong Fit position expecting it to be the Right Fit?
2. accept a Wrong Fit job unknowingly, not seeing the red flags?
3. accept a Wrong Fit job knowingly, without any commitment?
4. select a Right Fit position that turned sour?
5. pick the best job, which turned out to be the worst job?
Understanding why you are in a Wrong Fit situation is a critical component to the solution. Learning how to analyze your work situation and selecting the Right Fit Branding Strategies to Fix the Fit could eliminate the need to quit.
You do not need to join the 30 million and become suddenly unemployed. Instead, change your mindset and transform not only your career but also your life. To contact Dr. Arlene to discuss your situation, call her office (310) 443-4277.
Our conversation with Janet Richmond tonight is about healing, altered realities we create, and emotional blueprints.
Her site is: www.janetrichmond.com
It is commonly believed that focusing your attention more intently on positive or inspiring thoughts will eliminate the negative in your life. This is not the case. To see where the dilemma lies, it’s important to first understand the nature of thought. Once created, thought energy cannot be destroyed. However, it can be transformed. It can be neutralized into a balanced state: neither ‘good’ nor ‘bad’ but neutral. This eliminates its magnetic charge and renders it harmless.
Neutralizing is the missing piece to the Law of Attraction puzzle and anyone can learn this valuable tool. Since 2006, Janet Richmond has made it her life's work to promote this technique. She offers many ways to begin Neutralizing; from her book CHOICES - Neutralizing Your Negative Thoughts and Emotional Blueprints, to her weekly radio show on Blog Talk radio, Private sessions, Meetups and Catalytic Art. Janet is also finishing her second book, SOUL PSYCHOLOGY, and will be hosting online workshops in the near future.
"I have moved out into the world in order to share the effective ways we can change our lives. I have moved from feeling like a victim to knowing I am the creator of my present and future. It is something everyone can do, no special skills required. Everyone carries all we need inside, the Divine Light (our Pure Soul Essence), which allows us to heal ourselves. I am thrilled to pass this knowledge on to others. Hope is here." Janet Richmond
For Jack Connolly, the song is everything. Free of pretensions or pomp, his Country folk-tinged tunes are all about vivid storytelling, and this talent shines on his latest album, Great Big Soul.
The Toronto-based songwriter has been involved in the Canadian music scene for more than a decade. Having grown up playing coffee houses on Vancouver Island, he released his debut Indie album Open Stage in 2001. His sophomore full-length The Empty Cafe followed in 2004, and its rootsy full-band sound earned Jack the title of Songwriter of the Year at the Vancouver Island Music Awards.
Seeking new experiences, he relocated to Toronto in 2009 and quickly took part in the vibrant local music scene. In addition to regularly performing his own songs around town and on the road, he formed the country 'covers' group the Gas Station Cowboys covering Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, Garth Brooks and others.
He drew on these influences - in addition to old favourites like Bruce Springsteen & Tom Cochrane - when penning the songs that make up his latest full-length, Great Big Soul, on Country label Curve Music. The album began as a batch of barebones demos recorded in a church basement in downtown Toronto, and Jack eventually fleshed them out at the Tragically Hip's Bathouse Recording Studio with producer John MacArthur Ellis.
Jack was one of six jury-selected finalists from across the country who participated in the Canadian Country Music Association's (CCMA) prestigious 2013 Discovery Program, and showcased his material at the CCMA's in Edmonton in September to rave reviews.
Also on the show, Ontario Country artist Chelsea Crites is here to talk about her new single Doing To Me.
HOW TO VIEW FOOD DIFFERENTLY!
Most of my clients eat EMOTIONALLY!
They connect their FOOD with their EMOTIONS!
This is a HUGE problem in today's society.
LISTEN to today's show...
...LEARN HOW TO VIEW FOOD DIFFERENTLY!
Start SHIFTING the way you eat and getting RESULTS!
If you are SICK of EATING to make your self FEEL BETTER...
...Click this LINK NOW and fill out the form: http://bit.ly/1weB8n2
CHANGE YOUR VIEW ON FOOD!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (91 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (88 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (48 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- in5d (29 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (22 chatters)
- Black Author Network (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Rifleman (12 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (9 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Universal Christian Ministries (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- The American Republic (0 chatters)
- minister sophie (0 chatters)