SORT BY Relevancy
A Theory of Parenting has created a BookClub. We will review books from our guest gaugeing with a rateing system values, from 1 to 5. We will talk about Chapters discussed in the book.
Today's Title and Author
Cyber Bullying No More - Parenting a High Tech Generation
Holli Kenley, MA
-Rather imply that families can return to some idealistic less complicated time without Facebook, Sexting, Social Networks, and Twitter, and whatever else comes along. Kenley's booklet will help parents mitigate possible harm to their children as they intergrate this technology hopefully into healthy lives and relationships.
-Ronald Mah, M.A. LMFT, Author of Difficult Behavior in Early Childhood and The One Minute Temper Tantrum Solution
-We are happy to have you here on A Theory of Parenting. We are delighted to feature this topic because it has prompted an issue of Awareness.
-Tammi Joyner, AA
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (46 chatters)
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (9 chatters)
- Progress in the World (7 chatters)
- nXphase Records (6 chatters)
- VERTIKAL LIVE Radio (4 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- Prairie Land Pagan Radio (2 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)