SORT BY Relevancy
Peter Skopec from www.WISPIRG.org talked with me about the PayDay Loan Scandal in the WI State budget.
Here is a link to the letter from WISPIRG urging Gov. Walker to line item veto this provision to the state budget http://www.wispirg.org/news/wip/30-groups-urge-assembly-remove-gov-walker-veto-payday-lender-grab-bag-state-budget
PLEASE CALL THE GOV. OFFICE NOW TO EXPRESS YOUR CONCERN (608) 266-1212
Scott Walker is turned down by Billionaire for campaign contributions because of his stance on Gay Marriage.
Will the Bucks Leave Milwaukee Anyway?
Maine passes a very open conceal carry law!
Many urban radio stations are helping to financially enslave the people that support them. Here in Milwaukee, as like in many other cities, payday loan commercials can be heard every hour. Many of the top rated morning shows are filled with these ads to draw low income and poor people into paying super high interests. These loans can lock people into paying as much as 5 times the amount that they have borrowed.
My question is why do these urban radio stations like V100 and 98.3 encourage their own listeners to go down this detrimental path of financial bondage?
Michelle Obama spoke at the graduation ceremonies last week for the Tuskegee University. As the first African-American First Lady she continues to divide, spread fear, and a false view of America as a whole.
Hillary Clinton has now gone 20 days without answering questions from reporters. This is more than being scared. This woman is not to be trusted at all.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Cosmic Citizen (26 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (7 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (7 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (3 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (2 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Give Him Free (1 chatters)
- Habs360 (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- DeAngelo Starnes (1 chatters)
- 3 Women 3 Ways (0 chatters)