SORT BY Relevancy
Americans of all political persuasions are up in arms about the state of democracy in the US. Regardless of whether one is in favor of real democracy or a consitutional republic, anyone with open eyes can see that the US does not have representative government. In fact, a recent Princeton study showed that on over 1,000 issues, the government has taken actions contrary to the will of Americans as expressed in scientific polls.
The central problem that has led to this situation is corruption of US government by special interest money, especially that used to elect federal office holders who then represent those special interests instead of those of average Americans. What is to be done?
That is what we talk about on this episode of Taking Back America with former union lobbyist Paul Winger of Abolish Corporate Personhood Now. From his work to promote a constitutional amendment ending the doctrine of corporate constitional rights to legislative campaign finance reform and other anti-corruption efforts, Americans are taking a stand for representative government. Listen to learn how you can become a part of that effort.
This show was rebroadcast on May 17 at 9 AM PST/ 12 PM EST on the Star Com Radio network.
Take Back America for the People is an educational nonprofit whose mission is to inform the American public on true costs of corporate control of the US government.
Know the truth and the truth will set us free.
Join Host Live Chats
- Amy Peikoff (30 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (10 chatters)
- MRTALK (8 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (8 chatters)
- The Final Say (5 chatters)
- simonapple04 (4 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (4 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (4 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (3 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (2 chatters)
- Childrens Law (2 chatters)
- DiannaBelleRose (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Some Guy Talking (1 chatters)
- planet gamer interactive (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)