SORT BY Relevancy
Paul, Paul Paul, get to work. You are too confused man. You are a congressman. Not clergy! Not a career counselor. They don't get paid like you do, you know. When a congressman is doing his job, do you thing it includes helping constituents, fellow citizens, to realize their potentional? When a congressman is elected to office there is much he can do to help improve the lives of citizens for the greater good. But telling adults how to live up to their potentional is not in your job description. What you hsould tackle for the greater good should be in the form of passing laws or assuring laws are not being abused. Your actions should be to assure the greater good of society is not put in jeopardy by way of air, land, waters and travel, inside and outside our borders. Your actions should be to assure conglomerates are not using their financial power to oppress society. So someone please Congressman Paul Ryan, explain how you think its your job to help "them" realize their potential? You are not hired as clergy, nor a career counselor. So why would you see a need to discuss how you will help "them" realize their potential. This is the kind of talk you should have with your own offspring.
Paul Ryan, you are not paid $174K yearly, to speak about nor to speak to adult citizens, (some of which was working when you came into the world) in a talk down manner as if you know more than most folks do. Your job is not to help "them" live up to their potential. Pass the infrastructure bill, and that will create jobs. Grown men and women know how to go ask for a job. They know how to work to earn a paycheck. They in turn may continue to pay you. Just for the record. Tax dollars do pay for career counselors for American citizens who are seeking employment.
Paul Ryan was the Republican Party nominee for Vice President of the United States in the 2012 election and is currently the United States Representative for Wisconsin's 1st congressional district and chairman of the House Budget Committee. He is a co-author of Young Guns: A New Generation of Conservative Leaders, and The Pathway to Prosperity: A Blueprint for American Renewal. Hs latest book is entitled The Way Forward: Renewing an American Idea.
Steve Forbes is a Forbes Media Chairman and CEO, and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes magazine. He is the author or co-author of many important books including How Capitalism Will Save Us and The Flat Tax Revolution: Using a Postcard to Abolish the IRS, and he was twice a contender for the Republican nomination for the presidency. His latest book, co-authored with Elizabeth Ames, is Money: How the Destruction of the Dollar Threatens the Global Economy - and What We Can Do About It.
To those who may have been mislead, or even just don't know, I know people who live in inner cities in several states across America. I do not know not even one family where grandfathers, fathers, and sons never worked. Paul Ryan, inner city not working is discrimination, not generational. Paul is from Janesville Wisconsin. Maybe men there who have never worked, or never held a steady job is generational.
Paul Ryan crawfished and then said when he said inner city men who generationally never worked, he was not referring to Black men. Based on census 2012 numbers, Paul Ryan has lots of experience with poor people. In his hometown of Janesville, a city of slightly less than 70,000 people, unemployment is at 9.6%. With Blacks being at 2.6% in Janesville, I guess based on Ryans calculations, more than Blacks don't know nothing about working [for generations]. Well I decided to find some different definitions for inner city. Here's one definition, a quote from answers.com: What is inner city? The usually older, central part of a city, especially when characterized by crowded neighborhoods in which low-income, often minority groups predominate.
Paul Ryan is not a learned man, for if he was, he would know better than to make a general statement about inner city residents that he cannot prove. I would feel places of business in Janevilles have not been resourceful in people coming to know and appreciate the races. Ryan is too young a man to be talking language from generations ago. When people work together, they come to know and appreciate differences and become aware, likes outweight differences. Paul click here and learn. When we learn better we are informed and better prepared to do better.
Only 12 minutes of my 30 minute show aired yesterday due to technical difficulties. Let's Do it Again. Today, I'm airing the same show. Click here for access to yesterday's show page. I'll repeat yesterdays's show tonight. And I have some updates from Paul Ryan.
Wisconsin, you guys are causing your own overty and you need to end poverty by going out and getting a job. Paul Ryan said you are refusin inner city men refuse to work? Exactly what companies is it that has told representative Ryan that men are refusing jobs? Who are the inner city men who refuse to work Rep. Ryan. Which cities and what men is it in those cities in Wisconsin? I'm beginning to think there is no truth in the current GOP representatives and senate. The GOP is setting up laws to increase poverty.
Refusing to increase minimum wages; refusing to extend unemployment benefits; continuing to outsource American jobs; bringing in and hiring foreigners in jobs which should be given to Americans. What inner city man is it that you know who refuse to work Rep Ryan. What inner city man is it you offered a job in your construction company and the man refused to work for pay. You do know you can't offer a person a meal for a days work.
Civil Discourse is a locally based Progressive Radio show which is hosted by former State Senator Peter Bear and Eric Brant.
Peter and Eric connect the dots from historical events to current issues in an effort to correctly predict the outcomes. They lay out current events, expand on the issues, and blend facts with their own take on the subject matter.
This show aims to easily and accurately break down complex political situations for working America.
In this episode we talk about Ron Johnson's attack against the Post Office and the resistance he is getting from big donors in Wisconsin.
Paul Ryan misrepresents the benefits of LBJ's War on Poverty.
Alberta's PAUL BRANDT - the most awarded male Canadian Country Music artist in history - climbed the charts once again this summer with his song Forever Summer. It's another title on his long list of hits which include My Heart Has A History, I Do, That's The Truth, Small Towns & Big Dreams and Didn't Even See The Dust.
A former pediatric registered nurse, Paul had a passion for words and poetry early in life, and began to write music at the age of 13. He also had the goal of one day becoming a doctor. While reaching for his medical dreams during his college years, Paul started entering and winning talent competitions, one of which was the Youth Talent Showdown at the Calgary Exhibition and Stampede. He credits these contests as events that altered the course of his life.
Just As I Am, his 11th studio album (released October 2012), features well-known Gospel songs. The album includes collaborations with artists including Patty Loveless, Ricky Skaggs, Dan Tyminski, John Anderson, The Whites, The Isaacs, Jon Randall Stewart and High Valley.
Max Ryan is a Spiritual Teacher, Positive Results Mentor, Certified Coach and Trainer who teaches many spiritual & metaphysical tools and how you can apply them to attract positive results and reduce negative ones. Say YES if that sounds good to you!
From the details of The Law of Attraction to A Course in Miracles and even angels, Max's depth of knowledge and ability to make complex concepts, simple and applicable has earned him the reputation of being the spiritual "How To" guy. Max will show you how to say YES to life, stop wasting time, move forward and finally live the life that you dream.
We're gonna have fun at this party, so bring your shining light and join us!
Sign up for Max's 5 FREE manifesting videos here!
Molly McCord is a Consciousness Catalyst whose Spiritual Awakening began in 2002. She shares her gifts as a writer, author, intuitive, astrologer, messenger, and spiritual teacher in this weekly show. Discover more on her popular website, Conscious Cool Chic.com
Get your free 44-page eBook here: GUIDED BY YOUR LIGHT: RIDICULOUSLY LOVING and CELEBRATING YOURSELF
Jon and Ryan talk to basketball wonderwriter Paul Flannery about Games 1 and 2 of the 2014 Finals, including the 17th best player between the Spurs and Heat, why LeBron James is proof we can't have nice things, and the terrible version of basketball Gregg Popovich dreams of.
Producer and host Paul Lawrence Vann leads a lively discussion on living "An Empowering State Of Being." Given crisis after crisis at home and abroad, quite a few people are in a state of overwhelm.
During this episode, speaker, author, certified professional life coach Vann help listeners discover how to traverse system overload, position them to live "An Empowering State Of Being." Now more than ever, with wars, rumors of wars, aircraft being shot from the sky and day to day life challenges, it's time to discuss and share a multiplicity of ways to be at peace, amidst the storms of life.
Paul is going to provide solutions to life challenges and will walk you through several results focused scenarios to help you embrace and enjoy peace of mind. Listeners will discover the importance of joy and happiness in an ever increasing world of chaos.
Tune in, listen in and call in with questions at (877) 404-1615 and or join him in the web chat room http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paullawrencevann
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (100 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (53 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (48 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (27 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- BITEradio me (10 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (10 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- 1twopunch (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (6 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)