SORT BY Relevancy
Greetings to all God's people thank you for tuning into another show of From Insanity to Sane.I pray blessings over each of you and your families. My guest today is Trina Matous she is the Author of "Christian Living Bible Study Series"which provides insightful books to assist believers and non believers to understanding scripture and drawing closer to God.
Why did the apostle Paul write to the Galatians? How does he use sarcasm to achieve his goals? What practical instructions do James, Peter, and Jude convey for living a Christian life, and what does favoritism have to do with it, anyway? In the first two books in her new Christian Living Bible Study Series, Trina Bresser Matous answers these questions and many more. Her goal in _Paul’s Letters to the Early Church_ and _The Epistles of James, Peter, and Jude_ is to help readers better understand the Bible while revealing the tremendous love that God the Father has for each one of us.Bring your bibles to the table as we discuss Paul's letters to the early church.
Language can be a tool of oppression. Clearly few people want to connect themselves to Africa? Why. Because from the 7th century AD onwards, powerful scholars took a passage from Jewish ancient holy texts and misrepresented it as though "dark skin is a curse from God, who cursed Noah's son Ham for seeing his father naked and drunk, etc" Since then, there have been various efforts to hide the black/african nature of all civilization/humanity, and language has not been spared the racists/white nationalists sword of destruction. (NOTE: Let's also remember that an ancient African, or Native South American language may be represented in Latin Script (letters, characters) but that this never means that the original language is Latin/Roman. Only the writing style used to represent the ancient African, etc sounds/spoken language. People get this confused so often, and brainwashing is hard to fix when people don't know they're brainwashed...!
Also listen in for how the concept of ETYMOLOGY is used in racist way.
"Real Spill Radio" returns with another great season, featuring your favorite hosts Goldii, Simi, Chayse, and Ceddy. Enjoy great topics, guest panelists, listener letters, and more to see why this is "The Most Ratchet Show In Radio!"
As always if you want advice during our "Pocket Change" segement, then message us your story.
Tonight, 3/26/2015, Host, Psychologist & Certified Natural Healthcare Practitioner Parthenia Izzard talks with Addie Johnson, author of, The Little Book of Thank Yous: Letters, notes, and quotes. Sign-up For Our Newsletter. Wellness help now!
We present a new guest each week live on Tuesdays who is a representative from the world of alternative medicine therapies [nutrition, meditation, yoga, energy medicine, acupressure, iridology], related products [organic teas, supplements, technology], and issues [aging, lifestyle changes, relationships, healthcare]. They will share their expertise and wisdom. On Wednesday and Thursday we rebroadcast special programs and have open discussions on hot topics. We want to lead you to a healthier way of life physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Visit my BLOG.
It's one of the book's most popular, most talked about and most thought-provoking chapters. It's 'If We Knew Then, What We Know Now,' and it shines a light on how women can become fixated on the past by replaying it over and over, imagining how their lives would be different if they'd only done "this" instead of "that."
The chapter explores why writing letters of advice to your younger self is a waste of time and energy; who you SHOULD be writing that letter to and the two most important words you can say to your younger self.
Join Michelle Hollinger, your host and book club facilitator, for what promises to be an enlightening and powerful discussion.
Get your copy of the book in e-book or paperback at Amazon. For autographed copies, go to michellehollinger.com.
1. Julia Steele Allen joins us to talk about Mariposa & the Saint: From solitary confinement, a play through letters.In 2012, Mariposa (Sara Fonseca) was sentenced to 15 months in solitary confinement. In 2015 she is still in a special confinement unit. Through letters with longtime friend Julia Steele Allen who met her through a CCWP prison visiting team, Mariposa brings her experience to the stage. The play will be performed May 7 & 10 in San Francisco & Berkeley, as a benefit for California Coalition for Women Prisoners. https://www.facebook.com/events/647744338704318/
A Benefit for the California Coalition for Women Prisoners, www.womenprisoners.org For more information contact CCWP firstname.lastname@example.org, 415-255-7036 x 4
2. Paige Rogers joins us to talk about Antigone, which she directs at Cuttingball. It has performances Thursday-Sunday in San Francisco: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAZQ8EctwdQ
3. Rhodessa Jones speaks about Medea Project, Theatre for Incarcerated Women's latest work: Birthright? opens April 9-19, 2015, at Brava Theatre Center in San Francisco, in celebration of Medea Project's 25TH Anniversary. The work is a collaboration between Brava! For Women in the Arts, Cultural Odyssey and Planned Parenthood Northern California. For information and tickets please call (415) 641-7657 and/or log on to http://www.brava.org.
4. Rebroadcast of an interview Friday, March 20, 2015, with Ciera Payton and her father Michael Diaz She just premiered her solo work, Michael's Daughter at ACT-SF Costume Shop. It is the story of her relationship with her incarcerated dad, Michael (who is out now and joins us on the air).
Teaching & Preaching the Word to the World. Making disciples and seeking and saving the lost like Jesus did. Luke 19:10 " For the Son of Man came to seek and save the lost."
BlogTalkRadio every Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Monday/Friday - 8am Food For the Journey Int'l Ministries- Prophet Deborah call (347)426-3857
Wednesday/Friday - 10am The Way Truth Life Tabernacle-Pastor Carlos call (347) 426-3343
Monday,Wednesday,Friday - 10:30am Church Prayer Line (772)236-9005 Pin 9005
Donations at: Bless Israel via our secured site at
www.ifcj.org/goto/BlessIsrael, or our website at
Objective To recognize the entire Bible as God's revelation of Jesus Christ to us.
Memory Verse 1 Corinthian 15:3-4
Read Acts chptrs 17 & 18
D) Christ, the central person of the N.T.
The four Gospelsa are the history books of Christ ministry. Matthew 1:1; Mark 1:1; Luke 1:1-4; John 20:30-31
The book of Acts is an historical account of the acts of the Holy Spirit throuigh the apostles. Luke1:1-4; Acts 1:1
The Epistles are letters written to show the church the practical outworking of the life of Christ in the lives of those who wrote them. Colossians 2:6-8
The book of Revelation is the only N.T. book of prophecy Revelation 1:1-3
The Talk Takeover is not just a radio show, it's an EXPERIENCE! The show is hosted by Tamara S. Adams and Nicole Slayton 'aka' Nikki Nikki Nikki! Tune in every Tuesday at 8pm EST by calling 347-945-6025 or online at www.blogtalkradio.com/ista-network.
This is the premiere show. The ladies will be talking about reality shows in the "Reality Rundown", they'll give you the tea on the celebrities, in the "Rumor Rant", and they'll give their listeners that write, or call in, advice in the "Shade Tree Chatter" segment.
Find out more about the show by going to the fanpage: www.facebook.com/TheTalkTakeover.
in Self Help
Who am I? Why am I here? And what is my purpose? For centuries, humans have looked to astrology and numerology to provide them with answers to these perennial questions. Now, the Invisible Garment provides the missing link between understanding the persona, gifts and potential of our present self, and uncovering the hidden gifts, knowledge, mastery, and true purpose of our Soul.
In The Invisible Garment, Connie Kaplan outlines 30 spiritual principles that the fabric of human life and make up the body of our spiritual wardrobe—our spiritual DNA. Knowing which principles influence your life opens a door to the mystery of your being and ‘explains everything,’’ including how to chart your soul’s purpose for your lifetime.
Connie Kaplan started her adult life in television production. By 1985, she was married to a wonderful man, had a beautiful family, lived in a great neighborhood, and had built an enviable career.
In 1986 she was struck with a mysterious virus which rendered her almost helpless for two years. During this time, unable to work and incapable of handling normal life, she experienced a profound spiritual transformation which altered her inner experience and her outer expression of life.
She has shared the resulting spiritual insights in four books: The Invisible Garment, A Colorful Life, Dreams are Letters from the Soul, and A Woman’s Book of Dreams. www.turtledreamers.com
Sandie Sedgbeer combines her love of broadcasting with her pioneering work as a life alchemist and consultant advising authors, teachers, speakers, and individuals how to apply the science of resonance for personal and business success.
brought to you by VividLife.me
On this episode of Worley and Bowling we will be continuing our series on N.T. Wright and his writings on the , "New Perspectives On Paul." We will be joined by special guest Vocab Malone, pastor, rapper and street theologian. Please check out our website @Remnantxradio.com, follow us on twitter and send me a friend request on facebook!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (45 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (34 chatters)
- Yada (26 chatters)
- Bellesprit (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- John Baptist (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- The Portal (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Pillars of Ma*at (8 chatters)
- Papa Lou (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (7 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (3 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- III Patriot Podcast (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk with Benson (1 chatters)
- SportsSanity With King BrocksErock (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)