SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight on Passing Shots, Pete Ziebron and Stephanie Neppl are joined by former collegiate All-Americans Maria Sanchez and Stephanie Lao, who are in action this week at the $25K Surprise Challenger.
Following the guests, Pete and Stephanie review this week's action from Dubai as well as Andrea Petkovic's win in Antwerp and Daniela Hantuchova's triumph in Pattaya City last week.
Be one of the hundreds that listen live to the show weekly. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook. You can also log into www.protennradio.com.
Enjoy the show
Since the late 1970s, Tom Guerra has been a popular guitarist on the New England club circuit, playing with a host of leading blues, rock n' roll and R&B acts. Influenced by Rory Gallagher, Paul Kossoff, Jimmy Page, Keith Richards, Ronnie Wood, Muddy Waters, Buddy Guy, and Joe Walsh, Guerra first gained notoriety after being featured in Guitar Player magazine (3/91). Over the years, Guerra has recorded or played with Rick Derringer, The Dirty Bones Blues Band', Max Weinberg, Mark Nomad, Sticky Fingers (for which Tom wrote and arranged original music for the group's debut cd), The Easton Brothers with Muddy Waters bassist Charles Calmese, Jai Johanny "Jaimoe" Johanson from The Allman Brothers Band, Second Son, Guitar Shorty, Adolph Jacobs of The Coasters, Kenny Aaronson, and The Delrays, for which he received acclaim from Buddy Guy.
In 1999, he formed Mambo Sons with singer Scott Lawson, based upon a songwriting partnership that dated back to the early 1980s. Their debut album, released in 1999, featured guitar legend Rick Derringer. This twelve-song effort contained both new music as well as songs the two had originally written a decade before, and yet was immediately met with very positive reviews.
Mambo Sons second disc "Play Some Rock & Roll!" (2002) was named top indie release of the year by NYRock magazine, and their third "Racket of Three" was called album of the year in Pattaya Thailand by legendary rock and roll author Mott the Dog. In addition, In 2007, Tom joined the Editorial Board of ToneQuest Magazine following that publication's feature story on him in April of that year.
We continue our look into Kenneth's trip to Thailand with part II in this special Thailand Bonusode. On day two in Bangkok, Kenneth and Marcus hook up with two German girls and decide to go to one of the most sacred temples in the country... where Marcus pukes and one of the girls gets half-naked.
Then, Marcus and Kenneth head to a town called Pattaya based on several recommendations on how great of a party town it is, only to find out that it is instead one of the most notorious sex destinations in the world, and possibly a haven for child molestors. Yikes.
Find out what happens in part II right now!
SnowbizNow with Nicholas Snow. "Small screen. Big queen. Worldwide audience!"
Nicholas Snow transports you to Coffee Society (a 24-hour coffee shop in the heart of Bangkok’s Silom District), The Camillian Home (an orphanage), The Sansuk Sauna and Guesthouse in Pattaya (for gay men), Sacha’s Hotel UNO in Bangkok (for everyone), and to Paul’s Antiques in the heart of Bangkok. Nicholas also describes the origins of “The Power To Be Strong” HIV Testing/Safer Sex Awareness Campaign, and gives you some interesting basic info about speaking Thai.
Start your own BlogTalkRadio Program. Click for details!
Sacha’s Hotel UNO
The Power To Be Strong
Music Producer Bruno Brugnano
Klaus Moeller, president of The Amazon Foundation, is Heather Lounsbury's guest this week. The Amazon Foundation was established in 2009 to acquire and to preserve large tracts of the Amazon rainforest in their natural state in order to maintain its ecological function, biodiversity, and climatologic function and to protect the region's long-term ecological viability and to create global awareness for the cause via marketing campaigns and charitable events. Klaus grew up in Portugal and England and traveled extensively through the Amazon in his youth. Klaus has a long history in fundraising and has been a supporter of the Pattaya Orphanage and School for Handicapped and Blind Kids for over 20 years. In 1998 he was blessed by Pope John Paul II for his charity work. Klaus also started a sustainable Teak Wood plantation in Costa Rica 15 years ago. Take a listen and call with questions!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (489 chatters)
- PatriotVPN (40 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (8 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (7 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (6 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Muse Broadcast (1 chatters)
- New Heights Show on Education1 (1 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Homer Hambone (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- The Steven Knight Show (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- Tales of Hair and Hairy Tales (1 chatters)
- The Magick Within Me (0 chatters)