SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight our very special guest is Patricia Crisp.
Pat is a classical naturopath and specializes in healing. Her use of natural remedies is designed to support the body's innate wisdom and natural tendencies toward renewal and replenishment to achieve optimal health. Pat explains our health reflects our unique life history, including our beliefs, habits and emotional style. That the path to wellness is as personal as the circumstances that contribute to our lives.
Pat focuses on identifying the root causes of her client’s symptoms and then tailors a specific protocol to enable her clients to work with their body's own innate self-healing intelligence, ultimately leading to wellness.
During our talk she spent considerable time explaining how candida, which is found to be increasingly more pervasive within society, is a major contributor toward myriad of health issues across the population.
Next Moto Champion has tomorrow's World Champions today! Join us weekly as we interview the fast and fearless stars of amateur and professional motorcycle racing. Next Moto Champion talk show, magazine and website covers the emerging talent of both road racing and flat track as amateur riders burst onto the professional scene. Connect with racers, celebrities and industry pro's as hosts Danielle Teal and Jon Boucher bring you interviews and info that you won't find anywhere else!
Next Moto Champion Talks Roadracing with AMA Pro Racers Patricia Fernandez and Kenny Riedmann!
Check out our featured sponsor Bursig Stands- 100% German-made frame-lift paddock stand, galvanized and powder coated with lifetime factory warranty. Includes one adapter plate for the motorcycle of your choice and complete caster wheelset. www.bursigusa.com
Listen to past shows with your favorite racers at http://www.nextmotochampion.com/next-moto-champion-talk-show
Beantown Pals favorites Patricia Shih and Katherine Dines join Tom Hayes in another great episode of Beantown Pals.
Patricia Shih wrote her first song at age 12 and hasn't stopped since. At the age of 15, she signed a recording and management contract with Unicorn Records of Washington, D.C. as half of a duo. This marked the start of her professional career. A 45 RPM record was released a year later, and numerous, T.V., radio, concert and club performances followed. Included are an international radio broadcast on the Voice of America and appearances at the legendary Cellar Door, where the duo was runner-up to Emmy Lou Harris in the competitive "Best of the Hoots." Several years later, Ms. Shih began her solo career in California, notably on her own PBS special Patty Shih - Music from the Gallery. Soon after, she returned to the east coast and settled in Huntington, N.Y.
Katherine Dines is an award-winning children’s songwriter, recording and teaching artist who performs throughout the world. Since 1993, her concerts have captivated children and family audiences, and her Hunk-Ta-Bunk-Ta® MUSIC cds (11 in series) have garnered over 30 national awards– including a Grammy nomination and a Platinum record. An advocate for literacy, the arts and education, Katherine serves on several national boards and presents keynote addresses at early childhood and library conferences. Her songs have been featured in Build-A-Bear Workshops, Disney’s 101 Dalmations Dog Songs, Hallmark greeting cards, and United Airlines and can be heard regularly on satellite radio stations. She resides in Denver, Colorado and continues to write songs for other clients, and expand Hunk-Ta-Bunk-Ta® MUSIC into other product areas such as books, toys, movies, the world wide web and television.
Patricia Mytime One of the most recognizable characters in modern-day R&B, Patricia Muldrow aka Patricia Mytime has become the most sought after singer/ song-writer in the music industry. Her amazing, soulful voice matched with her unique style of writing and vocal arrangements sets her in a class by herself. She has been called the modern-day Aretha Franklin (who is one of her idols) and she has every intention to live up to that status.
Today Jim and Jennifer spend some sacred time as they honor Jim's mother, Patricia Grace, whom we lost on July 26, 2014. A touching tribute from a son to a mom, Jim will recall fond memories and perhaps offer one of his pieces of prose. Join the two in a show that will touch your heart and have you, as well, rekindling your own tribute to a loved one or two.
Brown Girl Collective celebrates BOLD, Brilliant and Beautiful women and girls of African descent by paying homage to our past and sharing our present, while preparing for our future.
Hosted by BGC founder Marcie L. Thomas, this show features two dynamic sisters who are committed to helping us change our mindset about money in order to create wealth.
Special Guests include:
Dr. Venus Opal Reese of Defy Impossible: Inspirational Speaker, Business Mentor for Black Women, and “Million Dollar Moneymaker™” Strategist. Currently featured in the August issue of Ebony Magazine, Dr. Venus was a walking statistic. She was living on the streets of Baltimore by the age of 16 amid violence, drugs, and prostitution. Amazingly, 14 years later she graduated with a second master’s degree and a Ph.D. from Stanford University. She teaches primarily purpose-driven, high-achieving Black Women professionals, entrepreneurs, experts, and executives how to defy their impossible to produce immediate, unprecedented, and lasting results
Patricia Stallworth of Wise, Wealthy Women (W3): W3 focuses on helping women build profitable, sustainable businesses by teaching business skills and money management skills along with mindset training so that you have everything working for you. Prior to W3, she worked in a management or advisory capacity with several firms including Deloitte & Touche, the Small Business Development Center and American Express Financial Advisors. She is the author of Minding Your Money that was featured in the Wealth Building Series in Black Enterprise Magazine.
Patricia Eales, RHN
Registered Holistic Nutritionist (R.H.N.), a highly trained and experienced health professional and owner of Healthy Balanced Living.
She believes that diet, lifestyle and environment play a key role in our mental, physical and emotional well-being. She works with closely with clients, providing nutritional analysis to determine their body’s nutritional health status and needs.
Patricia is also the founder and organizer of the Healthy Body, Mind & Spirit Holistic Wellness Show, which brings together under one roof, the experts in health and wellness, spiritual health, and green, environmental sustainable living, to enable those who attend to make the best choices for a healthier,well balanced lifestyle.
Healthy Balanced Living is a proud Canadian company, specializing in natural nutrition and healthy lifestyles, providing clients with holistic nutritional counselling, supplements, and the Healthy Body Cleanse/Detox Program.
We work to help put your life back into balance. Our Mission is to empower individuals to achieve better health and happiness. We believe that diet, lifestyle and the environment play a key role in our mental, physical and emotional wellbeing.
Start your journey to good health and emotional balance with the “2013 Healthy Body Challenge” and the “2013 Workplace Healthy Body Weight Loss Challenge”. Better health equals more energized, productive, and happy employees with fewer days missed due to sickness.
Patricia Johnson and Mark Michaels, two of America's top Tantra experts, authors of Partners in Passion: A Guide to Great Sex, Emotional Intimacy and Long-Term Love will chat with me tonight about the Victorian diagnosis' of Hysteria, the "G" spot, and their practice of combining the best of East and West in their recommended approach to passion, offering listeners a new paradigm for what an enduring romance can be. We'll talk about taboo breaking, reverence, infatuation vs love, and listening, among other important qualities that combine to build your adventure toward intimacy.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Patricia Skalka to Conversations LIVE to discuss her literary journey and the new book DEATH STALKS DOOR COUNTY.
In the United States, 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer, the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women around the world and second leading cause of death after heart disease. Although men have a lower risk, an estimated 2,150 men are diagnosed every year. Risk factors for getting the disease can be genetic or environmental or both, however it is important to note that 60 to 70% of people with breast cancer have no connection to these risk factors at all and some with risk factors may never develop the cancer.
Today our host sits down with Nurse Practitioner, Patricia Moore, who co-authored the article Genetic testing for BRCA1 and BRCA2 alongside Dr. Cathy Kessenich and Kathryn Bacher.
Patricia Moore MSN ARNP
Patti is a Nurse Practitioner in Tampa Florida, practicing in Women's Health for the past 10 years. She is also an adjunct faculty member at the University of Tampa. Patti first became interested in Bracanalysis when she learned that 5% of the population carries the Brca 1& 2 Gene which predisposes a person up to a 44%risk for developing ovarian cancer and an 87% chance risk for developing breast cancer over a lifetime.
Since then Women’s Care Florida has tested hundreds of patients with strong family histories for the associated cancers, all of whom have been thankful to be able to stratify their risk and benefit from increased surveillance and management.
Patricia Haley interviews with book author and talk radio show host, Denise Turney, on Off The Shelf radio. Date of this entertaining, feature interview is Saturday, August 2, 2014. Show starts at 11am/EST. The process of creating award winning novels, juggling multiple roles, staying motivated as a writer and how to increase book sales are topics that Off The Shelf talk radio host, Denise Turney, and author, Patricia Haley, will talk about. You'll have the chance to get answers to your questions live on the air!!
Join the interview LIVE by dialing (347) 994-3490 or by clicking http://www.blogtalkradio.com/denise-turney-. See you there!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (147 chatters)
- John Baptist (101 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (59 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (31 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (29 chatters)
- RCRadio (29 chatters)
- DDP Radio (28 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (15 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (15 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- David and Wes (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- The URC Show (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Barbara Graver (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (1 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Progressive Talking People (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)