SORT BY Relevancy
Patience my dear friends is something that we all have to have in this life. Nothing comes when we want it too and we always try to rush for everything to happen all at once. It does not make sense considering when people die they always wish they had more time. You have the same amount of time everyday even with working and yet we always want something now. Dani and I will be talking about how to be more patient and even why we lack it ... sometimes
It ain't how you start but how you finish. These are words that everyone should remember to live by but they are also the words that we seem to easily forget until someone either reminds us to keep pushing on or until we witness someone that has traveled a road longer and harder than we have. That's where our guest for this show Queen of Queen's Poetic Expression's "The Complexities of Life" comes in.
Check out some of her experiences.
Growing up witnessing the abusive relationship between her parents.
Living a violent life and becoming a gang banger by joining the local Crips gang in her neighborhood as a teenager.
Becoming involved in an abusive relationship herself following in the footsteps of her parents.
Surviving several suicide attempts.
Becoming a teenage mom through all of this and being faced with raising several children as a single mom.
Wanna know how it all turns out? How would you think it would? No way she could win or more or less even be in the game after all this right?
Queen is currently working on an autobiography but has already finished 2 self published books of poetry and on top of that she spits that spoken word very well? Wanna hear some of it? Check out her YouTube channel Queens Poetic Expressions and see what it's hittin' for. I think you'll be impressed and ready to hear more about what has inspired her to do what she does.
You'll notice that she's still here and still going strong because It Ain't How You Start, It's.........
What does being a warrior for Jesus look like? And what does it take? What are the requirements? Dive in The Word tonight with Pastor Pam and her daughter Jessica as they bring you a message in a tag-team style. Come expecting!
- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -
(10) Finally, my brothers, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. (11) Put on the whole armor of God so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
1 Peter 5:8
(8) Be sensible and vigilant, because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking someone he may devour;
(44) You are of the Devil as father, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and did not abide in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own, for he is a liar and the father of it.
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
(3) For though walking about in flesh, we do not war according to flesh. (4) For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, (5) pulling down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought into the obedience of Christ;
(19) Behold, I give to you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the authority of the enemy. And nothing shall by any means hurt you.
(7) Therefore submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches
10/2/14 4:00pm Central Time
Many seem to believe that Yoga is just something people do at the local YMCA or other health club for a hour a day a few days a week, but they fail to see the larger picture. Yoga has great health benefits, and is a wonderful aid for strength and flexibility training. Yet, yoga is also a spiritual system in itself that has much to offer people in their daily lives.
Yamas are ways of being. In core they focus on disclipline, and self control.
Brahmacharya being constantly aware of the universe
Mitahara moderate appetite
in Self Help
Random Talk is a product of a long standing friendship, now coming up on 15 years. Recently on one of our weekly walks, Carol and I came up with this brilliant idea. We decided to give people a look into our great discussions and weekly rants.
Friends since 1999, our friendship has taught us patience, forgiveness, support and a host of other lessons. Since then we have both become college graduates, working professionals, business owner, wives, and Carol a mother. We hope to continue our loving friendship for years to come.
Show aired 10/01/2014 @4:30pm
Join Sharea and Carol as they discuss the new shows they are watching, their old favorites that are starting new seasons, and a conference that Sharea is attending this week. Later, they talk about health and mental health awareness. October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month and Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and the first full week in October is Mental Illness Awareness Week.
Development Page: rsdevelopment.org
Also like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheRadiantSunshine
Join Charlotte View for an exclusive, interview with scriptwritter and crew members of critically acclaimed, award-winning movie "Moving Mountains," based on the true story of Patricia Bragg, who grew up in Mooresville, NC. The movie tells the story of Trish Bragg of Pie, WV in Mingo County, as she and her friends struggled for safe drinking water after a deep mine destroyed their wells. A story of faith, hope and perseverance that will stay with you long after the movie ends. Based on the book, "Moving Mountains," written by Penny Loeb. This film-festival favorite is being shown at AmStar 14 in Mooresville, NC on October 6th 2014
In 1994, Trish Bragg was a coal miner's wife, struggling to get by. Then a vast deep mine destroyed her neighbors' water wells. Guided by her strong faith, she and her friends stood up to a billion-dollar coal company and government bureaucracy. This movie is the struggle of a people, desperately battling to keep their way of life , their lands, and their families and homes intact. A group of citizens battle to change a mind set that has remained in Appalachia for many years. “One simply does not fight the coal mining company". These companies are powerful entities with finances, machinery, and backing of our government; but fight back we did! In the end, they made history.
During this interview, Penny Loeb, T Paige Dalporto, Paul C Brown, Austin Jetton and Patricia Bragg will talk about their journey of discovery, lucky breaks, frustrating obstacles, collaboration, fear of failure, etc
Contact: email@example.com (Penny Loeb) firstname.lastname@example.org (Patricia Bragg)
Galatians 5:22-23 says, But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindreds, goodness, faith fulness, gentleness and self-control.We cannot pass on what we don't have. If we don't possess it, we cannot give it away. Let us judge ourselves, repent and there will be no need for chasetisment. God said for us to be fruitful and multiply. But how can we be fruitful if we don't pull the fruit from our closet(the Bible) and dress in this design outfit called the fruit of the Spirit. Put it on, practice wearing these INNER DESIGNER OUTFITS. Sometimes we are not use to wearing the best and God want us dressed in the best, because He is the best and wants the best for us. Not second best, but the best. Jesus is the best and we belong to Him. So to wear these bad designer outfits means we are wearing the best. So we have to practice. Hebrew 12:1, Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about which so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us. If we cannot fit into these bad designer outfits of love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control, we can truly see the need to lose weight.
Jesus Christ is the Food everyone needs for the Journey:
we must maintain a spirit of meekness- When Paul mentions meekness he is speaking of the ability to endure injury without resentment and with patience. To be injured means to be hurt or hit by an arrow. Arrows of injury come to wound people in places where they have never been healed. The church has many casualties of war because the spirit of pride takes a small wound and makes it deeper. The magnification of the enemy can make a small cut appear to be a deadly wound. The spirit of meekness magnifies God? Even when fiery darts are shot at our heart, the spirit of meekness shines forth and our shield of faith blinds our enemies. Meekness blinds the devil? He can see his way through pride and arrogance but humility and lowliness shuts his third eye. Jesus exemplified perfect humility by enduring the cross. To have access to all power yet he humbled himself to a crucifixion baffled the mind of the devil and his camp.
The Discipleship of Following and then Finishing our Faith Pt1 |Show ID#rb-093014-disciple-follow-finish-faith-pt1
The Discipleship of Following and then Finishing our Faith is looked at closely. For the Remnant Believer, we are not only of the household of faith; but we are determined to be Remnant. To last, to make it through, and do so completely. No reservations, no holdouts, no turning back, and no whining. These are the last days and the Remnant must walk in faith and determination.
WIBR/WARN Ministry sites: www.warn-radio.com www.warn-usa.com www.wingswatchman.org www.dday4america.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (461 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- in5d (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (16 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (16 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- underground talk (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Zombie Rock Radio (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Unseen World (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics In The News (0 chatters)