SORT BY Relevancy
Join Sandra Brown MA and Jennifer Young LMHC as they discuss attachment and bonding in a pathological love relationship. They will discuss the differences between attachment and bonding, how that presents within the relationship and the neuroscience that drives the differences.
Join Sandra Brown, MA and Jennifer Young, LMHC as they discuss the issues related to his ability to "move on" with another woman. They will take a close up look at his ability to move on, your struggle to move on and what is happening in his new relationship...because they look really happy!!!
This week Sandra Brown is joined by a neuropsychologist who will share information regarding the traumatic impact on the brain from a pathological love relationship. She will talk about the feeling of craving and "addiction", oxytocin, and the effects of long term trauma exposure.
This episode features Sandra Brown and Jennifer Young discussing the specific dynamics that exist in pathological love relationships including gaslighting, the crazy making triangle, dichotomies and language differences. These dynamics lead to cognitive dissonance and are the things that lead to the inevitable harm in pathological love relationships.
Sandra and Jennifer take a look that dichotomies in pathological love relationships. Dichotomy-two radically opposite behaviors are a naturally occuring dynamic of someone with a cluster b disorder but exposure to this can create dichomous behavior in the non-pathological partner.
Please join Nicole Smith as she discusses enlightenment and self-love. Please feel free to join in! Nicole has a private practice in Olympia, Washington. She is available for in person or distance sessions. Nicole would love to hear from you if you have any questions,comments or would like to chat further. She can be reached by phone or text at 541-450-1250, email, email@example.com or her website at www.chenergy.us. Thanks for listening!
Join us tonight Tuseday March 3rd as we discuss Relationship Talk! We will be sharing some courting and dating tips for both him and her. If your about to start off the New Year and it seems to be going bad in search of a new boo then give us a holla. Share your thoughts and concerns with dating and finding that Special Some One. All of this and of course our weekly discussion on, Sports, Entertainment, and Politics. Tuesday Night, Real Talk All The Time, 100% Unpolished, Unrehearsed, Unapologetic Real Talk for Real People. The call in is 347-637-3010. www.realtalkallthetime.com. Every Tueday Night @7:30 PM.
Greetings & Welcome to "Latter Day House of Refuge" Bible Study on the Air, with your Host Pastor J.L. Grimes & Hostess Lady Tee Johnson Grimes. We welcome you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We want to thank each of you for joining us today for Bible Study on the Air.
Bible Study Topic is: "Don't Be Stupid
Bible Scriptuire is: Proverbs 12:1
Broadcast times are as follows: 7 PM EST, 6 PM CST, 5 PM MST, 4 PM PST.
To join us live on the Air, please dial into (347) 637-1509
Studio House Rules:
1. Please do not use your speaker phone feature.
2. Please be sure you are in a quiet setting when speaking live.
3. Please keep your questions & comments focused on the topic
4. Please keep your time 2 to 3 minutes to allow everyone a chance to speak.
5. Please have your Bibles ready.
Writeous Talk on Love and Relationship is a show dedicated to thought-provoking content that encourages meaningful dialogue about love & relationships between single men and women who desire to be married. We'll discuss real issues that women talk about among themselves and men talk about among themselves, but rarely discuss openly between us. This show is not intended to pit men and women against one another as shows do which spark ratings/listenership, but does nothing to better our collective or individual understanding of one another which will ultimately improve the quality of our relationships. That is the mission and purpose of this show.
ABOUT YOUR HOST:
Derek Q. Sanders is a published author, blogger, public speaker, songwriter, and a musician. He has traveled the country as a musician on two consecutive tours with international spoken word artist, Mike Ellison.
On love & relationships, Derek speaks from a place of transparency and truth. He writes from two key premises (1) in the current societal landscape, women are not only undervalued, they are devalued being routinely objectified daily through mainstream media and entertainment. He provides insightful content that uplifts with truth & love. (2) There are far too few platforms that encourage open and honest dialogue between men and women that center on real issues that affect the health and well-being of our relationships. He creates that needed space.
Derek's mission is to foster strong healthy relationships by providing thought-provoking commentary that creates the atmosphere for dialogue that invites meaningful conversations between men and women to improve the quality of our relationships by finding and offering viable solutions.
Dr. Jose Gomez is a Psychiatrist, former Director and Professor of a medical school. Entrepreneur, Motivational speaker & Author. With a career that spans over 50 years he will share steps on how you can have a successful marriage, relationship and business.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (102 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (19 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (12 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (11 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (10 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (7 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (7 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (7 chatters)
- OPWR (7 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (6 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (5 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- Bikers of America (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (1 chatters)
- REAL TALK AFTER DARK RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Heroes of Katrina (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Dailyrotox (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Perry Steele (1 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (1 chatters)