SORT BY Relevancy
in Pop Culture
Paternity Tests and Regrets!
Join the #SundayDinnerCrew b/k/a #HolliewoodAndFriends (Hollie Wood, Venor and Miss Juddy) tonight at 8pm EST as they give you the latest #HotInTheBlogs topics as only they can!
Kanye West vs. Amber Rose vs. Kim Kardashian. What he said, what she said and what you think of it all.
"You are NOT the father!" (or are you?) Jay-Z pulled into a paternity test scandal.
Comedian/Actress Mo'Nique says she's been Blacklisted by Hollywood.
Geraldo Rivera: "Hip-Hop has hurt black people more than racism in the last 10 years" Agree? Disagree? Share your thoughts.
and a whole lot MORE!
Including #RecklessAndRatchet and #WhatBlowsMine (where you, the listener can call in and tell the world what's that one thing that just gets under your skin)
Tune in tonight at 8pm EST!
You can call 646-716-8544 just to listen or press 1 to be a part of the show and speak your mind on the topics.
Are you an artist? Do you know an artist? Submit music to the be played on the show email@example.com
FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discussions on child support and parenthood normally revolve around the fathers who aren’t paying or being a part of their kids lives, but we can’t ignore the unfortunate reality that some men out here get got, plain and simple.
No, I’m not talking about Meek Mill’s definition of being played because he randomly gave the mother of his child cash to take care of some things and still expects to be slapped with a court order for child support on top of it. I’m speaking on women who perhaps know a child isn’t a particular man’s, or at the very least are uncertain of their child’s paternity, yet aren’t upfront about that uncertainty and allow men to raise or provide for their child unaware of those doubts. "Is there a Right Way to demand a Paternity Test?"
Let's continue our conversation from last week on DP RADIO XL on Blogtalk radio Wednesday, March 26 at 8pm.
We are connected to our parents by a special emotional bond, partially because of the genetic ties and partially because of the shared experiences of family activities while growing up in our parents' home. Much of our self esteem and sense of well being is tied to the identity we believe we have. There's an old saying, "Mama's baby, Daddy's maybe." What happens when we discover the man we called "Daddy" is not our father? How are we affected if we find out during childhood? What happens if we find out in our teen years? What happens if we find out during adulthood? What are the emotional effects of discovering that you're not who you thought you were? Should a child be told that their Daddy is not really their father? What is the psychological impact of a paternity test that reveals long kept family secrets? Is the emotional bond broken when a child finds out "You are NOT the father!
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (43 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (14 chatters)
- KAS1 (12 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- NatureofReality (8 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Ron March Show (4 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- Health Media Now (1 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Live To The Point With (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- OneSister2Another (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- Way It Is (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)