SORT BY Relevancy
On today’s episode of Ask the Pastor, Pastor Dickow addresses your questions.
My ex has custody of my children and has been physically abusing them. DCFS will not do anything; what should I do?
How can I overcome offense?
At what point are you crossing the line of praying in tongues and becoming lazy? Can we pray in tongues too long?
Pastor Timothy Jackson with Trinity Fellowship International Church every Wednesday night at 10 PM (EST) noving forward.
Pastor Timothy Jackson Bio
Timothy Jackson Ministries, Inc. Pastor Timothy Jackson was born and raised in Washington, D.C.. He accepted the Lord Jesus Christ and was baptized. Pastor Jackson received the call to preach the gospel in Pastor Timothy Jackson and First Lady Jackson held a meeting with fellow believers of like vision and faith. And from that meeting, Trinity Fellowship International Church (TFI) was born.
God continued to show favor and blessed this ministry to lease the entire NERE building. In keeping with the vision and mission of Trinity Fellowship International to serve congregates and the community. All Praise and Glory belong to God for His favor and provisions as Trinity continues to move forward with its vision to provide a Resource Center to meet the needs of this area with computer training, job search, Adult Education and financial assistance. Pastor Jackson being led by the Holy Spirit planted another church
Pastor Tim received his Associates’ degree in Biblical Studies from the Fredericksburg Bible Institute and Seminary and continues to pursue higher learning.
Currently Pastor Jackson is working on his first book “I’m Not Crazy” which is set to release in January 2015.He is married to the former Sandra Wright and have two children, Sade and Timothy Jr..
Today on Ask the Pastor, Pastor Dickow offers valuable insights for your real life challenges.
I am a faithful tither and have been for years, yet I am still living in poverty; what am I doing wrong?
How can I better seek God first as the Word directs us to in Matthew 6:33?
What does God think about masturbation if you are single? Does it anger God?
Pastor Moore will be teaching Bible Study tonight in Columbia, SC. But, you can't hear it live right here all over the world. Pastor Moore is a great teacher and he knows the word. Make sure to listen in to this dynamic preacher and speaker. You will learn and be blessed by the message
Join our team of Prayer Warriors/Intercessors as we share scriptures and prayers of empowerment for self deliverance and deliverance for families as listeners are encouraged to declare the word of God for your life and your family. We share testimonies that will help you or a loved one to become free from your bondages and lack. Come see what God is doing.
We invite you to join us Monday thru Friday for early Morning Prayer 8 AM EST/5 AM PST on conference call: Dial 641-715-3200, code 278961#, *6 to mute.
Prayers are offered for anyone who is in need of prayer during and after our programs. Call in number during program and off the air 904-859-1022.
Contact Darlene Bundage, Evangelist/Pastor to invite her to share the word of God at your church, street ministry or other event via email at: Dbundage@yahoo.com or by Phone at: 904-859-1022
If you are blessed, helped or encouraged by our ministry you are welcome to send a seed offering to Prayer, Praise and Deliverance Ministries at: 6211 S. 249th St., Kent, WA 98032.
The Pastor J. Rouse Show Live On Air, Wright On Point Hot Topics and so much more....
All I Want For Christmas:
1) All of our wonderful new, old and traditional and unique Christmas Music (ie. E-Praise, Stephanie V., Eddie Neblett, Darryn Zewalk, Jazz A, Dave Brown, Sean Hardin, Daun-Te, Toronto Mass Choir, Laos In Harmony and many others;
2) Lots of Laughter because "The joy of the Lord is our strength" - more Christmas and Christian Comedy:
* Broderick Rice Live at The Potters House;
* Mark Lowry;
* Kerri Pomarolli;
* John Gray; and
* Rik Roberts.
3) Christmas Season Update, 2015 Sneak Preview and more Christmas Season Festivities.
We want to hear from you! Have your say! What does Christmas mean to you? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, message us on Facebook at Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications or The Pastor J. Rouse Show, connect with us on Twitter @ pastorrouseshow
We're covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shout Outs, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.....
Join Pastor E weekly as we come together for our mid week push over the hump, with real worship, real praise and real word of GOD.
Each weeek Pastor E will address current situaion in our Christian walk with current solutions from the word of GOD
Every Wednesday 11:00 AM PST
1:00 PM CST
3:00 PM EST
Call 646-595-4424 or log on @ blogtalkradio/nownetwork
REGAIN YOUR BIRTHRIGHTS N.O.W. 0-5
1. Confidence- 1John 5:14 In God we are confident that if we ask anything according to His will (purpose), He will hear us.
2. Courage- Psalms 27:14 Wait on the Lord and be of good courage and He shall strengthen your heart (mind), wait I say on the Lord.
3. Hope- Romans 15:13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
4. Belief- Acts 4:32 Now the multiples of those who believed were of one heart and of one soul.
5. Faith- Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.
6. Trust- Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding.
That GOD is the source of our everything. WAKE UP, GET UP and MOVE NOW 0-5 seconds in JESUS name!!!!!
Pastor Brad Morgan of New Life Beginnings Church in Pattison, TX continues speaking from Numbers 13 & 14. This is the story of Caleb and Joshua, the only two to bring back a good report of the land to God.
God is raising up men of a pioneering spirit. God is raising men up on all areas of life to bring forth change. God is raising up people to see the potential of things. People are going to join hands and work together. Pastor Brad continues by recounting the story of Joseph and how God restored his dignity and raised him up.