SORT BY Relevancy
We just got back from going to the 2016 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival and we will go over out must do's and the stuff to skip. Plus all of the new happenings coming to Epcot in the future. We will also tell you about our trip and stay at the Swan resort!
Youtube- search for DisHappyPlace
in Self Help
"FROM THE BASEMENT TO THE BOARDROOM" is hosted by business/tax expert Brian Joubert and Tony Fleming. Brian & Tony give business tips, tax tips and mindset growth on how to build a proper blueprint for SUCCESS! Also, they get to release their passion for helping other entrepreneurs, which gives potential, inspiring, and existing business owners an outlet to be highlighted and profile their businesses.
Mothers and teachers are among our most valuable, loved resources. They nurture, nourish, and instruct. This week is Teacher Appreciation Week, and Sunday is Mother's Day. I will interview Karen, an experienced educator, referred to affectionately as Special K. We will talk about the profession, its challenges, and her passion. I will also speak to Bailey Ann Strong and her mother, Jenny Ferguson. Bailey will pay tribute to her mom as we head toward Mother's Day. Maybe I can even get each to share a secret or two about the other! Devin Tyler Stevens, 21 years old, will be my guest, as well; he will talk to us about his mother and publicly honor her. You don't want to miss this broadcast!
Tune in to The Right Voice with Adrienne Ross from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern/7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Central every Tuesday. Participate in the discussion by calling (646) 200-3715 to comment and/or ask questions. If you miss the live show, listen to the podcast at any time.
125 years ago you didn’t have to ask permission from the Government to:
• Go fishing
• Collect rain water
• Use a transportation vehicle
• Build a home or renovate it
• You didn’t have to pay tax upon tax, upon tax with already taxed money
• You didn’t have to ask permission (from the government) and pay to get married, obtain licenses, certificates or permits to hunt, own a gun, become a carpenter or any other trade or profession
• You didn’t have to ask permission to protest or redress government, or sell a product or have your income illegally taxed by the 16th Amendment which
WHICH WAS NEVER RATIFIED!
You can virtually do “NOTHING” without being extorted by the Government and obtaining their permission first.
If you still think your “FREE” you are deluding yourself.
You live in an open air prison as free range humans thoroughly manipulated and controlled by the illusion of a free society.
A Muslim & A Catholic Wake Up In ‘Merica was started and hosted by friends Isa & Common Cal. Tapping into their passion for activism and politics, while throwing in humor, to expose the truth and wake and educate people.
A Muslim & A Catholic Wake Up In ‘Merica airs live Tuesday nights 8:00 pm EST/5:00 pm PST on wakeupinmerica.com, jrevradio.com and Coffee Party USA Radio Network.
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Ellen Evert Hopman. Ellen Evert Hopman lives and works in New England. She teaches a six month Herbal intensive every year near Amherst, MA, October to April. She also teaches and initiates Druids online and in her area of Western MA. She is the author of a number of Celtic herbals including A Druids Herbal for the Sacred Earth Year and A Druids Herbal of Sacred Tree Medicine and of a trilogy of Iron Age novels (The Priestess of the Forest series). See all her books (and order signed copies) at www.elleneverthopman.com Visit her on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Ellen
this episode Q&A includes:
• energetic ties to people- go through each chakra to release each energy tie. Check out the book 'Herbs of the Spiritual Heart'
• plantain gone to flower can still be made into oil.
• reduce recurrence of breast cancer with herbs and foods- keep your immune system healthy.
• tincture of ginkgo biloba taken on daily basis strongly reduces the occurrence of ovarian cancer.
• lentils and red clover actually contain constituents that change the way genes are expressed in the cell.
• nicotine is a power plant- 3 ways to gain power from a power plant- any power plant can be used to magnify health.
• we build compassion when we love ourselves even we we see ourselves going back to old behaviors.
• make your own homeopathic remedy against the tobacco you consume.
• antibiotics are not to be used for colds and flus.
• yarrow is a powerful febrifuge.
• low milk supply- not always easy to build a nursing relationship- options.
• lots of information on fibroids.
There's a song sang by wonderful gospel artist named Tamela Mann called, 'Take Me to the King'. The song always raises my spirits as I listen to it. Within the lyrics, there's a verse that says, 'I'm all churched out..."
Some of us have followed the Lord for so long (at least in our daily routine) that we have ceased to have a passion for Him. We got to church, we sing our songs, we read our scriptures, but there's no life in our attitude towards the Author and Finisher of our faith. In fact, we wonder, "Why am I doing what I am doing for God when it seems to mean nothing."
Our guest contributor Anna Aquino speaks to this aspect in our daily walk in her newest release, "An Ember in Time", a fast paced adventure of time travel, biblical history, and restoring our passion for Christ. Join me for a great discussion. You can call in at 646-668-8485, press 1 to be live on air. Or, you can download Stitcher on your mobile device. Or, you can click on the link here. http://tobtr.com/8764367 You don't want to miss this show!
Greetings Radio Family , We have an awesome lineup for your today! Show some love and help welcome our guest speaker Minister Yanni Ayana. Yanni Ayana, speaker, radio personality, and author. It is my passion to share messages of encouragement. My radio broadcasts are purposed to help others enjoy their relationship with God in their daily lives.
Mark 6:37 But he answered, "You give them something to eat." They said to him, "That would take more than half a year's wages! Are we to go and spend that much on bread and give it to them to eat?"
Join us today, and every Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. ESTon the DaVine Kreatians Prayerline Radio Broadcast. Dial 1-914-205-5670 where we will come in agreement with the Word of God and whatsoever we ask, we receive of HIM, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. You may email prayer requests to email@example.com or dial 321-328-0757.
Mercy and Grace,
Pastor Kathy Riggins
Hour one: Eyemobi. Joe Chang, Founder.
Eyemobi is an independent game development studio based in Auckland, New Zealand. The team has built upon years of gaming experience and a lifelong passion for playing and building horror games on PC. As horror game enthusiasts they strive to build the most unique horror games that they would want to play themselves. Phantasmal was the result of the team looking for a specific type of horror game and not finding it — so they decided to build it on their own!
Hour two: News, brought to you by Slimware Utilities!
Craig and Ben do Computer and Technology News, brought to you by Slimware Utilities, the Official Optimization Software of Computer America, and answer your computer questions!
Jessie May's 'Sunny Side Up' Podcast is a Global Sensation in its 4th year ~ Reaching and igniting hearts all over the world with her warm, signature voice and infectious energy, Jessie May freely shares her fierce wisdom with an inspiring palette of powerful themes ~ all centered in the heart of our human experience.
With show titles ranging from: “What We Fear is What We Desire”, “The Nature of Love,” “Trust Grows from the Inside Out”, “Where Focus Goes, Creation Flows”, “Surrender Is the Bridge”, “The Way We Walk”, “Staying Soft in the Heart of Pain”, “The Power of Your Presence” ~ Jessie May covers topics ranging from relationships, living in the moment, connection, intimacy, communication, creativity, wellness, freedom, trust and more. With each show she unleashes the potential for living a heart-powered life ~ offering listeners valuable tools and inspiration to integrate and transform their lives.
As part of her growing global community, she regularly welcomes luminary guests whom she effortlessly engages in great convo and deep, stimulating inquiry, laughter and insight ~ creating stimulating discussion and food for thought!
Her roster of guests have included pioneering brave hearts and innovators, from celebrated authors and spiritual leaders like Byron Katie, Marianne Williamson, don Miguel Ruiz to local visionaries from far and wide!
Sure to light up your week, tune into Jessie May's bright energy and ignite your heart with your regular dose of Sunny Side Up!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- BeverlyD (35 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- TimBinnall (10 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (8 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (7 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (5 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- THE IDECLAIR SHOW (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- WIA Radio (3 chatters)
- HomeTeam (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- The Final Thought0 (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- timmknight (1 chatters)
- Psychic Reflections From Starcrafts (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With SUFYR (1 chatters)
- RotoBaller Fantasy Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Salon De La Fama Kayfanicos (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)