SORT BY Relevancy
Some parents are just messed up whether they're on drugs, involved with a bad lover or they're spoiled or opportunistic or whatever, it all plays out the same way. You can find yourself all in when you really and truly wanna be out.
When you can't have custody of the kids because then the parents won't have any bargaining power.
Yeah, this can get deep. Real deep and that's whether you're talking about the moms or the dad because both have the power to drive this situation and drive the concerned family and loved ones crazy.
At the end of the day we're trying to save the kids no matter what. We just have to go through the parents in order to do it.
How much do you depend on your parents to guide you through the rough times in your life? Do your kids look to you to give them help other than financial support?
in Self Help
Introduction to meditation for parents to enjoy with their children. A simple, yet enjoyable adventure to help quiet the mind, focus and go on an adventure of your choice. Make sure to have a quiet place to enjoy the meditation, and perhaps a journal to write down what you did on your adventure. A great opportunity to ask your child where their imagination took them.
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Rhonda Stewart, author of Stinky Feet, The Dragon, shares how her book encourages positivity and hope in children. Spotlight on Moms features Jana Seitzer of MerlotMommy.com. Melanie Lekkos, fonder of TENDLE, shares how this social platform is connecting parents of schoolchildren across the US. Dr. Isaiah Pickens, founder of iOpening Enterprises, shares signs to look for indicating childhood bullying. Maureen Fitzgerald of Cheddar Up, shares this great new tool to collect payments online for groups, especially helpful for schools and sports teams.
in Self Help
About this show: I lost both parents to cancer at 22 and 27. Let’s talk about stuff that’s hard, ways you can move forward in your life and how to get back to a happier place. My intention is to connect those of us who have lost our mothers, our fathers or both parents, at any age, through the arts, life experiments, looking inward and turning pain into something positive.
Contact me: http://losingyourparents.org/contact
I SEEN A SIGN THAT SAYS 70% OF BLACK WOMEN ARE SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CALL IN 347 205 9722
Tonights discussion parents who choose their jobs over their kids. With our new host smiley and nicole
WE ALL HAVE STORIES TO TELL ABOUT SOMETHING OUR KIDS SAW ON TV AND THE NEXT TIME WE GO TO THE STORE THE KIDS SCREAM FOR WHAT THEY JUST SAW. IS THAT A GOOD THING? OR DOES IT GIVE YOU A HEADACHE? IS IT FAIR TO THE KIDS TO HAVE THEM "BRAIN WASHED" INTO THE DESIRE FOR THIS OR THAT? WE WILL GIVE PARENTS SOME GOOD ADVISE. ALSO LOOKING AT QUALITY CONTROL ON PROBIOTICS.
New sports, action and puzzle games that you would under your Christmas tree.
I am a 7 year old expert on all things in gaming.
To stay connected, email me at Hoyalawya10@gmail.com or follow me on Facebook at Facebook.com/Cameronbarackxavier
Kids see a lot of the things that adults go through especially when they are around their parents a lot. People don't typically hide enough of the things that they do from their kids when they are irresponsible. They may smoke or drink or be sexually free, steal, lie, waste money, party too hard, spend money frivolously etc around their kids.
What does it say to you when your kids plead with you to stop doing something that you do?
At Least 100 Students Involved in Sexting Scandal at Colorado High School.
At least 100 students at a high school in Cañon City, Colorado, exchanged nude photos of each other on their smartphones, PEOPLE confirms.
Officials only plan to press charges if “absolutely necessary,” Fremont County District Attorney Tom LeDoux said, adding that it’s possible no charges are filed at all.
But it could take a month to sort offenders from victims, Cañon City Police Capt. Jim Cox said: “We’re not out to hang every kid. We don’t want the victims to think they did something wrong, but we do want to know what happened.”
The students involved, some of whom are as young as 13, used “vault apps” to share the photos with each other, authorities said. One such app looks like a regular calculator app, but when a user types in a code, it takes them to a hidden page where they can store photos, videos and other personal information. We explore Apps that you have no idea they are on your kids phone.
Join Host Live Chats
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (26 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (25 chatters)
- BeverlyD (19 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (11 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (11 chatters)
- Prepper Chicks (9 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (8 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Deborah Nazemi (7 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (6 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Bikers of America (4 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- The Night Time Fiasco (2 chatters)
- Speaking to the Heart Network (2 chatters)
- Next To Blow Radio (2 chatters)
- RHeart Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- HoneySoul (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- BlockStar Radio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Peter and Pyle (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Spit Cha Barz (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (0 chatters)