SORT BY Relevancy
Happy 2nd Anniversary to A Theory of Parenting on Blogtalkradio.com
Review and Updates
Congrats A Theory Of Parenting - BlogTalkRadio.com on Opening you New Etsy Store - Feb 20, 2014!
A Theory of Parenting Promotional Items!
Congrats Easy Social Shop on Facebook
Congrats on 4 articles published by Inventions Magazine write up on A Theory of Parenting on Blogtalkradio.com and Poetry - Thomas Edison State College in NJ
Great appreciation for
Archive editions are available at A Theory Of Parenting - BlogTalkRadio.com
High School Football on ATP
Drivers Education on ATP
A Theory of Jewels 2 on AtP
Team ATP donated over 30 items to the Wilmington DE Salvation Army in November 2013 - Huffy Boss Cruiser, Toys, Ceramic Items and More!
Team ATP donated 18 articles to the Wilmington Library in Delaware in November of 2013 - CD's, DVD's and Books!
A Theory of Jewels 2
Chat with one of the Authors of "Trend Setter @ Recovery High School - Character Development, Inspiration, and More
The feature is available at www.blurb.com
Congrats to ATP for entering reviews for the two songs written by Tammi and dedicated to Marquel @ Reverbnation Opportunities
A Theory of Cooking, Theories of Parenting,
Tammi Joyner Terrells' GLBT Divorce
We all have challenges and we all make choices every day of our lives. Are you making choices that enhance your life or make your journey more difficult? Today we're talking about the choices that we make even when we don't control the circumstances and moving toward a life you love. Join us live to listen or participate in the chat room or listen to the archive at your convenience. Whatever you choose, make sure it's the best one for you.
Parenting is really hard, but it's especially hard if you're the parent of a child with social, emotional, and behavioral challenges. There's so much advice being thrown your way, a lot of it telling you to be more firm, more consistent, and more diligent with the rewards and punishments. If all those sticker charts, time-outs, screaming matches, arguments have you feeling like a lot of parents do -- isolated, frustrated, and desperate -- well, you've found a program that can help. On this program, Dr. Ross Greene -- author of The Explosive Child and originator of the Collaborative Problem Solving (CPS) approach -- helps parents understand challenging behavior and overcome many of the hurdles involved in implementing his model. It's very hard work...and this is a great opportunity to call in, ask questions, get the support you need, and or just listen to other parents or relatives who are dealing with similar real-life issues. The program airs every Monday at 11 am Eastern time from September through May. Sponsored by Dr. Greene's non-profit, Lives in the Balance (www.livesinthebalance.org).
With Thanksgiving about a week away, join About.com parenting experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Catherine Holecko (Famiy Fitness), Susan Adcox (Grandparenting), and Amanda Morin (Kids' Learning Activities) as we talk about what we’re feeling thankful for this year, and suggest some ways to bring thankfulness into your family life. Visit the podcast recap on our Facebook page for links to the stories discussed and your chance to share what you're thankful for.
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Dr. Jo Anne White, award winning author and certified professional coach, shares tips on bullying prevention. Spotlight on Moms features Rania Kfuri of FreeLikeBirdie.com. Board certified child and adolescent psychiatrist, Jodi Gold, MD, shares tips for screen-smart parenting. Dr. Shaelyn Pham, licensed psychologist and author of The Joy of Me, shares why it’s important for moms to put themselves first. Jan Miller, Executive Food Editor of Better Homes and Gardens, shares examples from the Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book, 16th Edition.
in Self Help
Recognizing the Challenges of Leadership
November 15, 2014 – Round Table Discussion @ 8pm Chicago Time
If there weren’t challenges, we’d have little need for leaders.
For leaders everywhere, some challenges are unique and temporary, but many others are common and ongoing.
Organizations today place multiple demands on leaders, requiring them to impart vision, initiate change, and make difficult decisions.
The challenges of leadership are inside leaders. Stop blaming organizations and others for your shortfalls and failures.
"Take the bull by the horns. You are the bull."
You not situations:
Leadership challenges always involve changing situations. You, however, are the common factor. Your ability to lead yourself is your greatest ability.
"Situations come and go but you are always there."
Do you have a child or children with special needs or developmental delays and don’t know what to do? Join us as we talk about it on the next PHL show. Later joining us in the studio will be special guests: Ebou & Terrica Juwara, Sr., parents of a four-year-old son with special needs. PHL airs Thursday, May 30, 2014 7:30-9:30 pm (EST). Have an interesting topic for the show? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, LIKE us on FB @ the Parenting Handbook Live, ICandy Radio, or ATK Marriage and Family Coaching. You can follow us on Twitter @atkmarriagefam or @parentinghandbk
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (40 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (28 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (12 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (11 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (11 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (11 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (10 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- TonyBrunoShow (6 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Ask a PI (2 chatters)
- Baltimore Business Network (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Black Author Network (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)