SORT BY Relevancy
Parenting Advice - Giving You the Best Answers to the Following Questions!
• Do your children ignore your requests?
• Do your children or teenagers offer complaints in the form of temper tantrums, power struggles or arguments, while you're left feeling frustrated??
• Do you wish you had more time in a day to enjoy your children, before they are all grown up?
• Would you love your child to show more respect??
Get the best Parenting Advice and leave with enough information to make a positive shift with your children!!!
Join us also Live on Youtube!
Thomas and Bonnie Liotta have a combined experience of 40 plus years in the study of Human Development. Thomas worked with thousands of children with phenomenal results.
Jeri Tourand, Founder of Parenting from H.E.A.R.T. and Living from Heart Center will be joining Bonnie and Tom for this powerful discussion.
Jeri is a published author, teacher, radio host, and Heart-centered mother of three. She facilitates Parenting and Unconditional Love workshops and runs Heart to Heart Healing circles through her Living and Parenting from Heart business.
*New Segment Alert*
Every First Tuesday of the month join us for Parental Guidance - Home-hitting discussions on the trials and triumphs of parenthood.
Tune in at 9pm est. to Parental Guidance on The Honey Suite. Join us for a candid discussion on "Cyber Parenting". In this fast pace society every month there is a new gadget on the market and every three months technology is revolving. We asking how do you keep up with your children and technology? Cellphones, video games, etc. How responsible are you when it comes to technology and your children? We even will have some tips & tricks to share and much more. Parents bring your experiences and expertise to the table.
LISTEN, CHAT & COMMENT
Call-In 805-830-8320 (Press 1 To Speak)
Join our Facebook group Bring It To Tha Table - http://www.facebook.com/groups/bringittothatable
Port of Chicago 50: Disaster, Mutiny and the Fight for Civil Rights takes on racism in the military. Photograph: Amazon
Posted at 11:22 AM ET, 03/11/2009
Your Child Wants to Join Army: What Do You Say?
By Mike McPhate
It can be a heart-sinking moment. Your child announces a desire to join the military at a time when the U.S. is waging two wars.
You honor the sacrifice of America's soldiers. But, as a parent, you’re selfish: Could you cope with a daily fear of the doorbell?
In his column today, the Post’s Courtland Milloy wrestles over how he might counsel his teenage son on his desire to become a soldier. He notes the hobbled economy’s role in his feelings -- the Army offers as much as $72,900 for college, plus big help in repaying loans.
What would you say to your child? And, how would the financial incentive factor into your thinking?
Join Zaiyah and Uptown this Veterans Day as we this very important and personal topic.
Welcome to Saturday night's show. You already know what to expect, if you've been following the show. Please tune it to hear RC and Mz. TJ bring you the realest, rawest, rarest information and advice, as only they can. If you'd like to know what the cards have to say to you, please make sure you visit the show to get your cards pulled. RC, of course, will bring you more health information from the fruits and veggie department. Now buckle up and enjoy the ride. Thanks in advance for tuning in.
It's time to get your life back and stop crying over broken relationships. As me and my guest Debra Rogers tell you how to get over it and laugh at the break-up because sometimes you need to realize when that guy did you a favor. Debra's the author of the book "He did you a favor" a must have when you need some relationship advice.
No other topic of limits.
Family and Parenting
Jobs and the workplace
Poverty and inequality
Join Howard Glasser and Catherine Stafford as they have a conversation with Julie Gelo and Sarah How.
Julie is the legal mother to 16 children ranging in age from 8 to 47. She and her husband, Lynn, live in Washington state with the youngets six children. They were licensed foster parents for 22 years. Eleven of the children have been diagnosed with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome or related conditions. She is a certified Advanced Trainer of the Nurtured Heart Approach, Executive Director of the Washington State Affiliate to the National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and co-founder of the FASt Friend FASD Community Support Network. She is also a Continuing Education Coordinator with the alliance for Child Welfare Excellence. She also works closedly with Special Olympics in her area. She presents workshops and trainings throughout the US, Canada and Europe.
Sarah How is a practicing Certified School Psychologist and Advanced Trainer in the Nurtured Heart Approach. She is currently serving as president of the North Dakota Association of School Pyschologists. Her passion and experiences have led to being invited to train businesses and educators. She can be found coaching families, individuals to be more intentional in relationships every day. She has a Tedx talk and is the author of two children's books that inspire greatness. She is the mother of four children, two of whom had previously been in therapeutic foster care. She knows first hand what it means to be the approach, "like your life depends on it."
Tune into tonight's show, to receive first hand information on health tips, as well as insight into your immediate past, present and future, as hosts RC and Mz. TJ bring you their real, raw and rare advice, from their own perspectives. You're sure to enjoy the show, as it's not rehearsed, and there's no telling what information will be delivered, as each host brings you what you need. So buckle up and enjoy the ride.
Thus Sunday, November 23rd, at 7:00 PM, E.S.T., it's Real Talk. You, the listener, drive the topic and agenda. Just call in and change the subject to what you want to talk about; whatever it is... and there is no shortage of things to talk about:
Ebola.... Mid Term Elections... Republicans taking control of Congress... Police Violence on Minorities... The Michael Brown Case, Minority Participation in the Political Process... Mass Incarceration, Black-on-Black Crime and Violence, Gun Control, Drugs and Gangs, Corruption and Protesting in Mexico, Foreign Policy, Climate Change, Terrorism and as always, Male/Female Relationships. Also, Education, Parenting, Domestic and Child Abuse and all manner of Injustices across the nation and around the world. And there is so much more...
And we always encourage you to call in and recognize those who deserve recognition. Also, call in and let us know who needs help or assistance. Let us know how can we make a difference in someone's life.
What's on your mind?
Just click this link or dial 818-739-8909 to join our on air discussion. Remember, this is your opportunity, as a regular, down to Earth, everyday person to let your voice be heard. Just dial 1 and your voice will be heard. Agreement is never required on our show, but courtesy and respect are; so there is never any reasons to be silent.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (132 chatters)
- John Baptist (106 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (68 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (45 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (44 chatters)
- HOV Radio (33 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- NTEB (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (18 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (11 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Black Author Network (11 chatters)
- NDB Media (10 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (10 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (9 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (6 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (3 chatters)
- Man Law LIVE (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Latino Rebels Radio (3 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (3 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- Ms Blue (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisMedia (2 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)