SORT BY Relevancy
Look who's talking today on "Sundays with Rolonda!"
Has your kid got incredible talent? Thinking about a singing, acting, dancing, or musical career for them? Well, Pam Warner shares some important tips today for parents thinking about talent managing their own kids. (She did a great job with her talented son, Malcom Jamal Warner!)
Plus -- When reality bites! In an exclusive interview, Reality TV star Rodney Van Johnson tells his side of what went wrong on "Raising Whitley" that had him storming off the popular OWN show after a verbal knock down drag out fight with Kym Whitley!
That and so much more today at 2pm PST & 5pm EST!
Please Follow my show at www.sundayswithrolonda.com now for a friendly reminder later!
Good stuff coming up later today!
PAM Time - PAM Murphy: Singing
Enjoy an episode featuring some fun information on Music and the Entertainment Industry. Enjoy the dynamic vocal melodies of PAM Murphy as she features original songs from her personal repertoire and other Independent Artists. Be inspired by her practical and excellent vocal tips for anyone who loves to sing. PAM is a professional soprano vocalist, and was classically trained by Calvin Gage at Crane School of Music. Listen to her inspirational quotes and stories as PAM relates her songs and messages in a refreshing way. Enjoy the dynamic power of her lyrics, rhythms and colorful chord progressions as they compliment her angelic singing voice. Tune in for a night filled with great music and fun! It's PAM-Time!
For more information visit: www.pamproductions.webs.com
PAM Murphy: email@example.com
The show that goes directly to the heart of the Criminal Justice System, it's flaws and it's positivity , join Pam and Mark with Kevin I.B.Wise as they reach into the system to defend the right's that have been stripped away by the government.
The University of Maine Black Bear football team is off to a tough start to the season after being taken downtown to poundtown at Boston College over the weekend. The guys are joined by senior sports writer for the Bangor Daily News, Pete Warner, to discuss what can be done by Jack Cosgrove and the boys to turn their season around as they start conference play next weekend. We also talk about the upcoming hockey and basketball seasons for the Black Bears with Pete to see what those team's chances are like this year. We wrap up the podcast with another special announcement about our #RiseAndStein Tailgate on October 18th as part of Homecoming Weekend 2014.
Welcome Everyone to the Cosmic Contacts show.
Your host Pam will be sharing the beneifits of the Heart Wall Removal.
A quick and easy way to release 'Trapped Emotions". Pam will explain
how Trapped Emotions keep us from moving forward in life by continually
attracting the same negative situations over and over again.
When a trapped emotion is released a burden is lifted, most people experience
a feeling of lightness after the release and many times pain in the body goes away.
Trapped Emotions can keep you from living the vibrant healthy life you are meant to live.
Cal in early 347-838-9142 press 1 and Annie the moderator will get you in.
To contact Pam 901-331-0841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Football Hotbed is the nation's leading youth football news source. It's the only media outlet in the country dedicated to covering only youth football from ages 5-15. With its roots in South Florida, Hotbed Radio hit the airwaves in August of 2011 and broadcasts year round. In January of 2013, the show went national in its focus, choosing to display the great wealth of youth football talent throughout the United States. Next stop, the world...because after all, it's a Hotbed World! Join us Monday's at 8:30 p.m. EST and online. Hosts Brandon Odoi, Ivory Durham and a cadre of other youth football experts join us every week.
Join Meryl Chodosh-Weiss, Master Transmitter of Infinity Healing and Lisa Warner, Author of 'The Simplicity of Self-Healing' for this episode of Girl's Night In! as they discuss what's happening in The Shift of Consciousness.
The Shift is gaining momentum and everything in our worlds is changing. People are rapidly awakening to the realization that things are not as they have seemed. What do we do as our awareness expands we realize that we have completely new and different options available to us? How do we manage our energies to remain peaceful, calm and balanced when it appears as if our world is falling apart at the seams?
Join us for a fun and informative discussion and feel free to call in and take part!
PAM Time – Singing LIVE Pointers
Enjoy the beautiful vocal sounds of PAM Murphy as she features some of her LIVE performance numbers ("SERENITY NOW", "MAKE YOU FEEL/STAND BY YOU/COLD DAY", & "ETERNALLY") from her recent appearances on KEEPIN COUNTRY STRONG Television Show and the Access 23 TV Mini Telethon. She has had numerous years of experience performing in front of audiences from young to old and has been a huge success by bringing her charm and talent to the stage with her. As she performs, learn some of her secrets to keeping her voice fresh; her attitude positive; and her head on straight during sometimes extremely long and nerve wracking situations. Her CD: Sweet Dangers is currently available on iTunes and her upcoming CD: Shady Lady is almost ready to be released. Be inspired by her helpful hints for anyone who loves to perform for concerts and shows.
Tune in for a night filled with wonderful music and great fun! It's--- PAM-Time!
For more info on PAM visit: pamproductions.webs.com
PAM Murphy: email@example.com
PAM Time Radio Show is available on the Blog Talk Radio Network
Every Saturday from 11:00pm - 11:30pm
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Mitzi Weinman, author of It’s About Time!: Transforming Chasos into Calm, A to Z, shares tips for making this school year the best possible. Spotlight on Moms features Notoya Green of TripletsInTribeca.com. World-renowned literacy expert, author and motivational speaker, Pam Allyn, shares information about BIC Fight for Your Write and why writing is so important. Author of How to Raise a Drug Free Kid, Joseph Califano, Jr., shares tips on talking to your child about drugs. Deneen Renae, Founder of Chalk Project and author of The Wiblets book series, shares how her son is her inspiration.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Annahilation (48 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (42 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (27 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (13 chatters)
- Universal Radio (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- RRS Radio (9 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (8 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (5 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (4 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (2 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)