SORT BY Relevancy
Pam Africa is internationally known for her work on various causes including the case of Mumai abu Jamal. Controversial and outspoken, Sister Pam will join us to talk about her work.
All activists need to hear her story. A hero to many, equally villanized in some circles. She has never sold out and allways speaks her mind.
Pam Africa is the head of International Concerned Friends and Family of Mumia Abu-Jamal, the Philadelphia-based organization at the center of the international movement seeking Abu-Jamal’s release. She and Ramona Africa are also members and survivors of the MOVE Maafa.
Africa is the dynamo whom most Philadelphia police, prosecutors, politicians and many pastors love to hate because of her strident advocacy on behalf of imprisoned journalist Mumia Abu-Jamal and MOVE members sentenced for a fatal 1978 shootout.
While winning freedom for Abu-Jamal and the MOVE Nine is a definitive focus of Pam Africa’s advocacy, she is frequently found on “front lines” nationwide fighting for ending mistreatment of people regardless of their color and creed.
“Pam Africa is in each and every struggle for social justice in Philadelphia, the U.S. and abroad. It’s not just Mumia,” said activist/writer Berta Joubert-Ceci while chairing a program in West Philadelphia a few weeks ago.
During that West Philly program Africa received praise from another warrior for right, former U.S. representative Cynthia McKinney, whose praise also highlighted Africa’s often overlooked soft side.
McKinney proudly displayed a stylish African-themed jacket Africa had given her as a present that evening, a garment McKinney had complimented Africa for wearing at an event in Atlanta that McKinney attended.
I am deeply honored that she has consented to be a guest on my show. Mama will give her views on public education and much more I am sure. Don't miss out. Call in and check in!!
before we changed the name of our show to the Indpendent News Hour we were Dr. J and douggiestyle.
On April 10, 2013 Sister Pam Africa, well known civil and human rights activist granted us an interview. She has a fascinating story of her road to becoming an activist and coming to terms with her own identity.
PAM Time - PAM Murphy: Singer/Song-writer
Enjoy an episode featuring some fun information on Music and the Entertainment Industry. Enjoy the dynamic vocal melodies of PAM Murphy as she features original songs from her personal repertoire and other Independent Artists. Be inspired by her practical and excellent vocal tips for anyone who loves to sing. PAM is a professional soprano vocalist, and was classically trained by Calvin Gage at Crane School of Music. Listen to her inspirational quotes and stories as PAM relates her songs and messages in a refreshing way. Enjoy the dynamic power of her lyrics, rhythms and colorful chord progressions as they compliment her angelic singing voice. Tune in for a night filled with great music and fun! It's PAM-Time!
For more information visit: www.pamproductions.webs.com
PAM Murphy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Today award-winning television host, popular plant-based cookbook author and vegan chef Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes the internationally recognized expert on nutrition and health, Dr. Pam Popper to answer the question: Do Potatoes Make You Fat? Why Starchy Foods are Good for You!
Autographed copies of Laura Theodore’s cookbooks Jazzy Vegetarian Classics and Jazzy Vegetarian are now available. SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian premiered on September 1, 2014 - full of celebrity guests and celebratory meals! “Taste” award-winning host Laura Theodore—with help from guests like Dr. Pam Popper and Ed Begley Jr.—shows viewers how to cook easy, great-tasting vegan food for family and friends. Check local listings near you. Dr. Pam Popper is a naturopath, an internationally recognized expert on nutrition and health the Founder and Executive Director of The Wellness Forum. Dr. Popper is the author of the popular and riveting new book Food Over Medicine and she part of Dr. T. Colin Campbell’s teaching team at eCornell. Learn more: www.wellnessforum.com
The show that goes directly to the heart of the Criminal Justice System, it's flaws and it's positivity , join Pam and Mark with Kevin I.B.Wise as they reach into the system to defend the right's that have been stripped away by the government.
Tonight Elvi zapata will share with you what God has been showing him through dreams and visions regarding the end time, what is about to happen in Israel and around World
The Lord Jesus showed me in a vision that when people support this program, The Lords Hour'' He would bless them abundantly, he showed me blessings coming to people's lives from different directions, it was amazing to see what our God can do for his sons and daughters. by supporting this program, you also support, the Poor of Israel and Africa www.thelordshour.com
In Cheryl's World, there are journalists, writers, actors, divas, activists, health nutritionists, politicians, entertainers, community organizers and more. We're sharing information, providing support, uplifting communities and attempting to solve the world's problems.
Aloha! When Serge Kahili King was fourteen he was initiated into the path of Hawaiian shamanism by his father. At eighteen he was adopted as the grandson of Joseph Kahili of Kauai, a "kupua" or shaman of the Hawaiian tradition. In addition to his years of training with the Kahili family, Dr. King spent seven years in West Africa being trained in African shamanic traditions, and has made in-depth studies of other such traditions around the world. Today he teaches people how to use shamanic healing techniques and uses his knowledge to help others discover their own creative power.
Serge Kahili King, Ph. D., has published the world's largest selection of books and tapes on Huna, the Polynesian philosophy and practice of effective living, and on the spirit of Aloha, the attitude of love and peace for which the Hawaiian Islands are so famous. He also writes extensively on Hawaiian culture and is a novelist as well. Critics describe his style as "practical, down-to-earth, and easy to grasp." He maintains this clarity in his books, his audio and video tapes, and his articles. You can find many of his works at The Huna Store, and you may read some of his articles at The Library Hut of the Hawaiian Huna Village, sponsored by Aloha International.
Rick asks Atlanta physician Dr. Elaina George if American doctors and hospitals are ready to cope with Ebola victims. In Part 2, money manager Bill Fleckenstein and Rick talk about the unknown consequences of multiple central banks pumping trillions of dollars into the markets.
What does being a warrior for Jesus look like? And what does it take? What are the requirements? Dive in The Word tonight with Pastor Pam and her daughter Jessica as they bring you a message in a tag-team style. Come expecting!
- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -
(10) Finally, my brothers, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. (11) Put on the whole armor of God so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
1 Peter 5:8
(8) Be sensible and vigilant, because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking someone he may devour;
(44) You are of the Devil as father, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and did not abide in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own, for he is a liar and the father of it.
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
(3) For though walking about in flesh, we do not war according to flesh. (4) For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, (5) pulling down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought into the obedience of Christ;
(19) Behold, I give to you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the authority of the enemy. And nothing shall by any means hurt you.
(7) Therefore submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (17 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- TheGod720 (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (3 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters95 (1 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Theresa Chaze (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Duke Machado Show (1 chatters)