SORT BY Relevancy
PALM SUNDAY SERVICE!
The Praise of our Lord
"A very large crowd spread their cloaks on the road, and others cut branches from the trees and spread them on the road. The crowds that went ahead of him and that followed were shouting, "Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest heaven!"
Preparing for the Special Guest
Are You Sleepy Yet?
Join Aunt Jewel's Bedtime Stories on Palm Sunday evening, at 8:00 PM (EST ) or 5:00 PM (PCT) to get the Kids to bed Early. They & We need our Rest :)
This week's show topic is: Preparing for the arrival of a Special Guest, Jesus with Palms given to honor God's plan the people believed. Everyone felt the Special Guest would have to get Special Treatment, but he didn't want anything Special for himself at all. What plans have you made for a Special Guests that's coming to your home?
Of course, Fun! Easter eggs & baskets, clothes & Bunny Rabbits and family , Friends & FUN!!! Join us....Parent, family and Friends start in Creating and Building moral character in children, so that they are responsible caring people using life lessons in teaching; humility, respect, honesty, courage and generosity.
Listen to Stories and Sing Songs and You the audience. Tune in Children, Moms, Dads, Nana, Poppi and others. What are you doing for Easter?
Call us at 914-338-0695 and be a part of the Aunt Jewel Bedtime Show.
What is Palm Sunday, what does the Bible say and Music for your listening pleasure.
Matthew 21:1-11, John 12:13
Make sure you let the Artist we play know you like there music, and know where you heard it! I love to share exclusive music with you! and This can help that cause!
21:1 When they had come near Jerusalem and had reached Bethphage, at the Mount of Olives, Jesus sent two disciples,
21:2 saying to them, "Go into the village ahead of you, and immediately you will find a donkey tied, and a colt with her; untie them and bring them to me.
21:3 If anyone says anything to you, just say this, 'The Lord needs them.' And he will send them immediately."
21:4 This took place to fulfill what had been spoken through the prophet, saying,
21:5 "Tell the daughter of Zion, Look, your king is coming to you, humble, and mounted on a donkey, and on a colt, the foal of a donkey."
21:6 The disciples went and did as Jesus had directed them;
21:7 they brought the donkey and the colt, and put their cloaks on them, and he sat on them.
21:8 A very large crowd spread their cloaks on the road, and others cut branches from the trees and spread them on the road.
21:9 The crowds that went ahead of him and that followed were shouting, "Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest heaven!"
21:10 When he entered Jerusalem, the whole city was in turmoil, asking, "Who is this?"
21:11 The crowds were saying, "This is the prophet Jesus from Nazareth in Galilee."
Have a blessed Easter celebration from Good Fiday to Easter Sunday.
What is palm sunday to you? Where does your celebration begin? Why does it end with whatever day we chose?
Think of the nails that pierced the hands of Jesus? Scripture says behold my hands and my feet? End of discussion. Aren't you glad for scripture. Cherish it and let every day with Jesus be sweeter than the day before.
Thank you and have a blessed Palm Sunday. We are no longer a part of the crowd. We are saved by the blood of the lamb.
Voice of Joy 3:30 saturday
1 888 342 0407
Palm Sunday Homily by Fr. Daniel Kelley, pastor at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Arlington, TX. We have spent this Lent in prayer and sacrifice. As we gather here today, we will bless these palm branches and carry them high in honor of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Let us carry with us throughout this holiest of weeks this sense of honoring our Lord as we retrace his steps through Jerusalem to Calvary. May these palms be reminders to us not of our failures and sins, but of Christ’s great victory over sin and death, and his rule over our hearts for ever.
Pastor J. Rouse Sermon/Message Series courtesy of Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications Online & On Air Productions:
"MAKING AN ENTRANCE" - Palm Sunday Sermon/Message...
Order of Worship:
- Opening by Laos In Harmony "The Introduction";
- Intercessory Prayer;
- Ministry in Music;
- Scripture: Matthew 21:8-11;
- Sermonic Hymn;
- Pastor J. Rouse Sermon/Message "Making An Entrance";
- Altar Call;
- Closing Hymn.
Tune in as Apostle Michelle Morrison shares about Chrit's humility as He entered Jerusalem on a donkey in the last week of His earthly ministry.
JOIN APOSTLE MICHELLE EVERY SUNDAY 7-8 AM EST
BUY one of Apostle Michelle's books or handbags at www.throneroominc.com
Watch this AMAZING Video!! A MAN BORN DEAF AND DUMB FROM BIRTH RECEIVED SIGHT AND HEARING FOR THE FIRST TIME through the power of Jesus, after Dr. Michelle prays!!
TESTIMONY: Charmaine Peterson says "good morning apostole indeed we accept the break trew and indeed we are free in jesus name amen"
TESTIMONY: Jimmie Prentice says "Thanks for the message and the word on yesterday I was lied on in court and yesterday god was with me and I was blessed because I was right in every way thanks god for righteous living as long as we are right god is with us right always win thank God and bless you"
TESTIMONY: Hamsa Rekha says "WAT A MASSAGE. GREAT. MAY SAVIOUR JESUS BE WITH U AND YOUR MINISTRY. MAY GOD BLESS U . BYE"
Our Messiah of Ten Thousand Names - Presented onMagna Mater Palm Sunday @ the Goddess Temple of Orange County.Within Judeo-Christian tradition, Palm Sunday traditionally commemorates the triumphal entry of Jesus into Jerusalem to celebrate the Passover. The gospels record the arrival of Jesus riding into the city on a donkey, while the crowds spread their cloaks and palm branches on the street to honor him as their long-awaited Messiah and King. But long before the new religion of Christianity arose, The Great Mother was celebrated in the ancient world at this season of spring by carrying in procession the branches of palms, pines and other trees. Herstory records a Creatrix and Messiah –“She of Ten Thousand Names”—far, far older than the deities of Judaism, Christianity, Islam and other more recent religions.So today I humbly take on the role of contemporary bard and prophetess to reclaim the Herstory, of the long-awaited return of the Great She, Goddess, our female Messiah of Ten Thousand Names, and we will together vision the prophecies attached to that coming, because that is the Goddess wayHow might life be different with the Divine Feminine or Goddess birthed at the center of the world, particularly for women and our like-minded brothers, without the domination of Patriachary's clenched fists?
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (196 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (140 chatters)
- John Baptist (101 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (44 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (41 chatters)
- Kinghuman (20 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (17 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (16 chatters)
- Black Author Network (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (11 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (11 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (11 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (7 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (6 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (4 chatters)
- world street hip hop (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- PrismRadio (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- James Valentine (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (0 chatters)