SORT BY Relevancy
AreYouScreening.com host and BFCA film critic, Marc Eastman, and co-host extraordinaire, Shane Leonard, review Pain & Gain. It's been a while since Michael Bay tried to work comedy into things, and though he may have his haters, this one looks like it could be a lot of fun. Join in and let us know your thoug
Do you paint, dance, sing, sculpt, do pottery, etc to help manage your pain? Call in and let us know what you do and how it helps you? Join us as we explore the pain management benefits of the Arts for easing chronic pain. Our guest is Nicki Kahnamoui, Executive Director of Arts Health Network. Nicki is a certified project manager, with over 15 years of experience managing health care and health research projects, ranging from new program and system implementations in hospitals to most recently, curating and organizing an arts and science exhibit in a genetics lab. She feels very strongly about the power of arts, in all its forms, and is passionate about empowering individuals to tap into their creativity to enhance their health and quality of life. She is fascinated by how the design and interrelationships of space, technology, and work practices impact our lived experiences and wellbeing. Nicki is also a mixed media artist. This episode is generously sponsored by the personal injury lawyers at Watson Goepel.
Pain BC recently received a $1 Million grant from the Ministry of Health to continue our work in reducing the burden of pain in BC. We are embarking on the next phase of our Strategic Plan and need your input and ideas:
What are the gaps in the BC Health Care system as they relate to chronic pain?
Where are the areas of greatest need?
How can you get involved in changing pain in BC?
Our guest is Maria Hudspith, Executive Director of Pain BC, who will explain the background to Pain BC's work, what we've accomplished since 2008, and our tentative plans going forward. We'll also be taking your calls and seeking your input. Please call in so that as many voices as possible can be heard on this important issue. This episode is generously sponsored by the personal injury lawyers at Watson Goepel.
Neil Pearson PT, physiotherapist, yoga teacher, and internationally renowned pain expert joins us to discuss the latest developments and research into yoga as a tool to better manage chronic pain. We will be discussing how pain changes the body, mind and spirt, and how a yoga practice can address each of these areas. Please call in Toll-free with your questions or comments. This episode of Pain Waves Radio is generously sponsored by the personal injury lawyers at the law firm of Watson Goepel.
[DISCLAIMER: The Content provided on the Show is for informational purposes only and is not professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care, nor is it intended to be a substitute therefor. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider properly licensed to practise medicine or general health care in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any Content obtained from this Show and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard or read or seen on this Show. Always consult with your physician or other qualified health care provider before embarking on a new treatment, diet or fitness program. DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SHOW until you've read and accepted the complete terms and conditions found at http://www.painbc.ca/node/4 and on the www.painbc.ca website (click on "Privacy Agreement/Terms and Conditions" at the bottom of the home page).]
Tonight We will reflect on trying times ahead as we deal with the impending economic crisis ahead. We will explore the No pain No gain mentality for the future while taking time to enjoying the present. Happy Father's Day to the Sol Spark Magazine listeners.
A growing body of research suggests that massage or manual therapy can be an important part of effective pain management. This research data, and the experience of physicians, massage therapists and patients, is encouraging people in pain to consider incorporating massage therapy into their pain management programs. To help us better understand this research and the growing role of manual therapy in in the management of pain, we'll be speaking with registered massage therapist,
In this episode we will speak to three experienced and seasoned people living with various types of ongoing pain. We will discuss how to best handle the stresses of the holidays as a person living with pain. Please call in with your questions and comments on surviving (and thriving) through the holiday mayhem. We look forward to speaking with you on Pain Waves Radio.
Tonight's an open forum to talk about all that's going on in our lives. Whether in hurt from a brake up, death of a loved one, or just lifes circumstances we all have experienced pain at one time or another... it seems to be at the forefront quite often...how do we deal, get through and move on? Hosts Xavier & Warner get real and candid about their own situations!
Join us as we discuss the latest research, as well as pain management tools and techniques in the treatment of Arthritis (including Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis). Dr. Shuckett is a Rheumatologist and a Clinical Associate Professor of UBC Department of Medicine. She has practiced in Vancouver for the past nearly 25 years. She sees an array of Rheumatologic conditions including rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia. She has lectured to other physicians on the topic of arthr
Mignon is a phenomenal woman who has had her share of trials! None more tragic then the loss of her daughter at the hands of her abuser.She has come back with the strength and the power to come back and give back she has started a organization called LKB foundation which is dedicated to her daughter Mignon is keeping her daughter alive by helping other young ladies fulliful there dreams and giving them hope for the future . She is a true survivor and someone I'm proud to call my sister!!
Some people are enslaved to their past and pain and burn with anger, resentment, even bitterness. They just can't seem to let go--can't forgive. Although a challenging issue in everyday life, you will learn that forgiveness is essential in the healing process. Problems associated with the lack of forgiveness in our lives will be discussed and steps to let go of the past and pain associated with it will be outlined.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (17 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (14 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (13 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (12 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- Famosity (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- The Stack Off (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- angelicar (3 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Connecting to God (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (2 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (2 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (2 chatters)
- The Versus Podcast (2 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- The Brian Fernandez Podcast (0 chatters)
- SamGrossman (0 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (0 chatters)