SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight we connect you with the stars once again!! Jarred Lee Gosselin joins us to bring to light his thouhgts and experiences on his rise to major success in the music industry. This week we have a return guest from last week, Trenty J "The Lake Erie Monster". We have shooting star Eazy Money all the way from the west coast. Unlce James, who is family to our hometown hero and best basketball player om the planet LeBron James, tells us about his aspirations in music. And we have another installment of the Gas or Trash segment featuring this weeks fearless taker of the challange, Young Pacman. Be sure to tune in!!
On today's show, we are going to be discussing and debating the impact that a lot of these trades that happened at the deadline last week will have on their new teams. Who were the winners of the trades and who were the losers? Don't miss out and tune in to find out. In addition to that, with the official announcement of the May 2nd bout between Mayweather and Pacman, come listen to us breakdown the details of the fight! Who you got your money on? Mayweather? Pacman? Come join us!
THIS EPISODE OF FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS SPORTS RADIO WE WILL BE DISCUSSING THE UPCOMING FIGHT BETWEEN FLOYD "MONEY" MAYWEATHER VS MANNY "PACMAN" PACQUIAO. THE STAFF WILL BE GIVING THEIR PREDICTIONS ON WHO WILL WIN AND WHY. CALL UP AND JOIN THE PANEL 646-200-3462, PRESS 1 TO TALK. LISTEN TO US LIVE AT WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/VPDEEZY. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM @VPDEEZY @SEVENMITCHELL @OKRRADIO @T7MRADIO. JOIN OUR FACEBOOK DEBATE PAGE AT T7M RADIO / BODY COUNT RADIO. FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AT OFFICIAL KULTURE RADIO. FOLLOW THE YOUTUBE PAGE AT THE OKRRADIO.
Tuesday, March 31, at a special start time of 7PM ET/4PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a "Floyd, Manny, Kell, and Amir" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will discuss the latest comments from Floyd Mayweather Jr.; which state, "Manny Pacquiao is a solid competitor, but he's very reckless, and makes a lot of mistakes".
- Is Money May accurate with his assessment of the Pacman?
- Is Floyd Jr. discounting Manny's skill set in the ring?
- Should Mayweather Jr. study more fight tape on Pacquiao during his preparation for the May 2nd superfight?
Coach Ronnie will also examine recent comments by both popular UK Welterweights, Kell Brook and Amir Khan!!
- Is the IBF title holder too much risk for the reward in Khan's mind?
- Will Al Haymon allow a super fight between Brook and Khan to materialize in 2015?
- Who wins...Special K or King Khan?
The Houston, Texas based fight trainer will also help us break down this weekend's fight action on CBS!!
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Sakio Bika
- Artur Beterbiev vs. Gabriel Campillo
Tune in to an all new edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
This is a special edition of the podcast where Sean & Randy will be joined by a few guests to break down the wildcard match-ups and the divisional match-ups, as well as give predictions for the MLB Baseball Playoffs.
Brandon Biskobing, Antonio "Pacman" King, and Christopher Bernard all return to help out Sean and Randy to do a MLB Baseball Playoff Preview.
After the first match-ups are broken down, everyone goes around the horn making predictions all the way up until a World Series champion is crowned.
We also take a look back at some of the big storylines of the season and more.
Monday, September 21st, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a mythical "Floyd Mayweather Jr. versus Leonard, Duran, Hearns, and Hagler" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To begin tonight's broadcast, "The Don" of boxing will discuss the post-Mayweather era of boxing and examine several big events already slated on the boxing calendar!!
- Will Manny Pacquiao inevitably experience similar PPV numbers as Floyd Jr. when the Pacman finally returns to boxing in 2016?
- Is the boxing world ready to move on from the Pacman/Mayweather era?
- Will Golovkin/Lemieux and Canelo/Cotto reinvigorate the sport?
- Will PBC be able to compete with HBO's awesomefall schedule?
At the 30 minute mark, master strategist James Gogue will breakdown mythical match-ups between Mayweather and the Fab Four of the 80's!!
- Floyd vs. Ray Leonard, Thomas Hearns, Roberto Duran, and Marvin Hagler
- Would Mayweather have even taken all four, big-money fights against the 70's and 80's fight legends?
Gogue will also contrast and compare the current era of fighters to various boxing decades!!
Tune in for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Tuesday, September 22nd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, and special guest conditioning expert Danny Arnold!!
Kicking off this evening's exclusive 90 minute program, renowned condition coach Danny Arnold will discuss the recent PED and IV controversy surrounding USADA, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and the NSAC, while educating our listening audience on the various roles of a conditioning coach within a prizefighter's long, and often grueling training camp at the Arnold's Plex facility in Stafford, Texas.
At the 30 minute mark, Coach Ronnie will once again participate in an all-new segment of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Manny Pacquiao face Lucas Matthysse in his first fight back of 2016?
- Will the Pacman look for a new trainer in 2016?
- Will Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. fight Badou Jack for the WBC Super Middleweight title in 2016?
- Will Andre Ward eventually concede to taking less than a 50% purse split just to make a fight with Triple G a reality in 2016?
- Will Terence Crawford be the next fighter to defeat eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao?
- Will Gennady Golovkin get knocked out by David Lemieux on October 17th?
- Will Deontay Wilder have trouble against Johann Duhaupus in front of a big NBC audience?
- Is Andre Berto fabricating his alleged $4 million purse earned for fighting Floyd Mayweather Jr?
- Will Viktor Postol outbox Lucas Matthysse on October 3rd?
Join us for an all-new episode of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, and special guest conditioning expert Danny Arnold!!
Its a yearly affair for a horde of worthy causes.And as the fire crew from Engine 82-Ladder posted in their supportive ad,on the 1 night of the year it's legal to hit a cop',at the''Temple of boxing'',as Don King calls Madison Square Garden.
It was the NYPD's-Fighting Finest,throwing down aginst,the FDNY's,Bravest Boxing.
And in the crowd were former boxing champions and future hall of famers,Iran''The Blade'' Barkley,from the Bronx and Paul''The Punisher''Williams.
As par for the course another excellent job was doneby MSG's Larry Torres.And Mr. T we thank again for your professional and superb P.R., aid to us.And as a retired NYPD (Transit)police officer a special thanks to you and MSG for always providing this special event.We too thank P/O Angel Ayala for his boxing photos used here.
In the pro ranks Manny Pacquiao topped New York's Chris Algieri in China.Cowboys topped the Giants,what a catch by rookie sensation,O and with Thanksgiving down the block,wegave you all a little Christmas music.Happy Birthday to my beloved sweet niece,Christine''Beanie Weanie'' ,who celebrates another one on Thanksgiving day.
Join Host Live Chats
- MENTELLECT RADIO (48 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (23 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (10 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Ms Blue (9 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (6 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Sportsology (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Unity America (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- Hornets Nest (1 chatters)