SORT BY Relevancy
Everyone seems to say that change needs to happen but do nothing to make the change happen, P4P has decided to this and more and we will learn all about it tonight on this episode of P4P Real Talk, stay tuned!
This episode we will have Byron R., who is a software developer that has created an app that can be utilized by P4P Muscle for all of our sponsored athletes so that we can track and instantly reward all promotional activities. Byron will explain exactly how this new system will greatly increase the potential reward for our sponsored athletes and also make it easy for us to communicate instantly with all of our athletes. The P4P Management team will also be on the show to explain how we will successfully roll out the program and what it means for all P4P athletes.
The best thing about this podcast is that JB did not restrict me to P4P, but to natural competitors, which is what I have felt this whole community should be about. Leif and Brook spend time with me tonight to speak about a bad moment last year that Brook made great!
Tonight I get to chat with Brenda Rahe. She was the first person to ever speak to me about P4P. She has a vast wealth of knowledge of the natural community and has been at the top of her game with top show wins to prove her passion and dedication. We will be able to cover a great deal of topics tonight.
I have to say that I am VERY EXCITED to even be a part of this episode. This has been a long awaited moment, not just for me, or for P4P, but for Natural Bodybuilding as a whole. We are talking with some of the true male pioneers of the natural bodybuilding, in no particular order, Phil Richardo, Jr., Martin Daniels, Moji Oluwa, Cleveland Thomas, and Marshall Johnson. THESE GENTLEMEN HAVE BEEN LAYING IT DOWN FOR YEARS!
If you have followed this young mans journey, you already know this is gonna be a fun video. This man has done so much with his physique, and he has so much more potential that it is just scary! WIth the support and backing this young man has in his corner, the sky is the limit...and the future is very bright!
The Natty Legends had their time to speak on the history of Natural Bodybuilders, now it is time for the Mens Physique gentlemen to take their turn. All of these gentlemen have stepped up on the biggest stages against the best in the game and come out victorious. We will have the chance to speak with them and see what keeps that drive and passion going for such great elite competitors.
This episode I finally get to talk with Meshack on the show. He has been on MidWest Muscle many times and is not a shock to many in the MidWest in general, although he might be a heck of a surprise for the rest of the natty nation. Wont you please listen to this episode and get to know him better.
This is a special episode with a special man. Daniel has the correct last name....Strong, and when you hear all that he has been through, you will most certainly, have to agree. Listen as we go through the life and times of a man who has had to face many struggles and challenges head on and find a way to be successful each time.
Real Talk All The Time presents...What Grinds Your Gears Tuesday!! That's right it’s time for our monthly mash up of what pisses off each and every day on this wonderful rock of ours. From being stuck in traffic, to those morons we all work with. From in-laws and baby mama drama to our daily commute. Real talk family call in and let us KNOW...What grinds YOUR GEARS!! Always we have the latest and greatest up to date Sports Commentary, Entertainment, and Politics, and our newly added segment the controversial 15 minutes! Hitting you with the controversial story or thought of the week. Always Real Talk Always keeping it 100. All The Time. Catch us on Stitcher radio, Itunes, and Blog Talk Radio. The call in to talk to the hosts is 347-637-3010 press 1 to talk to the hosts or just listen in. Listen from your browser, smart phone or any mobile device. Real Talk all the Time, 100% Real, Unpolished, Unrehearsed, Real Talk for Real People.
We all know how important social media can be to your business, especially if you're building or running a global business. It can also be one of the biggest time sucks there is. How many times have you logged on or picked up your phone just to check a status and instead got caught up in the news feed? To make it work for you and to be effective with your efforts, you have to learn how to manage the amount of time you give to it and make the best use of that time.
Building and nuturing relationships is important, but how do you do that, manage your content and make new connections without spending all of your time online? Different pieces have to come into play and work together. Let's talk about those things and how you can bring them together to make social media work for you without draining all of your time.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (110 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (10 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- The Spirit Science Network (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (6 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- SHILOAH (5 chatters)
- The Sinners Ball (5 chatters)
- WARRIOR OUTREACH RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- The Rebecca Juro Show (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)