SORT BY Relevancy
Sterling's new application to read the 23 and me raw data is now available. On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 8 PM Eastern Dr. Jess Armine will interview IT guru Peter Santamaria who is the IT support for sterling's new application.
The new app is 50 pages in length and encompasses 825 polymorphisms together with biochemical pathway drawings and an advanced method of searching for polymorphisms that are of interest. This app is the premier application on the market today.
Pete will explain how to download your raw data from 23 and me, explain how to obtain your genetic polymorphisms from this new app and all the features of this new application like being able to search polymorphisms via conditions (autism, MCAD, ADD, etc.) or by SNP and how to use the biochemical pathway drawing provided.
Pete will explain the technicalities of the new app and Dr. Jess Armine will be on hand to explain any clinically related questions.
Remember, you can get the new application by going to mthfrsupport.com and if you use the promo code "NewReport" you can save $20 on the price of the application. This promotion is good until February 22, 2015.
Looking forward to having it explained and knowing all the functionalities of the new app myself!
Dr. Jess :-)
call 6467878636 to give rquest or shout outs w/ MC TAZ & co. as we give u the soundtrack to our week !!!!!! LOok us up on instagram @rainbowradio2014 or twitter @mctaz933 of fb Rainbow Radio ( like page) ..... Artist get on the 10 o clock TKO on Mondays .... the winner receives a promotional package worth $150 email email@example.com for more info
Listen in as the St Clair Sinclair DNA study interviews Mike Maglio, head of Origin Hunters.
When you get your first batch of results back, you expect all the answers. But, in fact, you need a lot more detail to truly make that set of numbers have meaning. Researchers like Mike Maglio add meaning to those numbers and bring an incredible amount of clarity to those seeking answers about their genealogy.
I first discovered Mike's work when I was doing online searches for the descendants of William the Conqueror. He thinks he's getting close to identifying the actual living descendants of this famous man. His process for getting to these kinds of answers will be fascinating to hear about.
We'll also quiz Mike about his recent work on a rare SNP currently called L11*/P310*, on the DNA of Thomas Jefferson, and on the Big Y test and the future of genetics for genealogy.
Please join Sinclair DNA on Blog Talk Radio for a very detailed and interesting show.
As many of you may know by now, our group formerly known as the Mystery Lineage is a mystery no more. They are what we're now calling the Herdmanston Lineage. For those of you who have not caught up the full story is AT THIS LINK. On Sunday, October 27th, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, please join in as we discuss what we know, and don't yet know about the Herdmanston St. Clairs. In this format, anyone who calls in can chat live. The show stays in recorded format online for anyone who can't make it but wants to listen in later. We'll be discussing: What the SNP means Other fascinating surnames who share that SNP and why that's important How this solves an old mystery in our family Next steps for this lineage The next steps for other St. Clair Sinclair DNA lineages If you'd like to listen in, just be at this link on the day and time. Otherwise, the show will remain up at this link indefinitely.
Join us Wed Night at 8PM CDT with a jam packed 2 hour show! Dallas bias in the first segment, followed by NFL Talk, a drink at The Mick's Pub, NBA Playoffs, baseball and everything else on the sports calendar. Sprinkle in some classic GNR returns cuts and some sports updates from Darren and you've got the makings of a good show.
Join the SNP crew of Jeff, Dustin, Darren and The Mick as they recap the weekend in sports and everything else too! On the Monday show:
- A retrospective of the late Ken Norton in The Narrative
- A look at all the crazy blowouts in college football
- Talk of the Cowboys and the rest of the NFL including why the NFC sucks so much
- A journey into Mick's Pub for a look at the new Fall TV shows, a look at the Emmy's and the craziness in Kenya
- Shoveling dirt on the Texas Rangers and the retiring on the Great Mariano
- Other sports, laughs, wheels-off moments and the like
Live Monday Sept 23rd from 7:30-9PM or anytime on Itunes or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Like a sports talk bottle rocket going off in your pants, the SNP crew throw it down for a solid 2 hour show! Get caught up on all the latest in NBA Free Agency and the Aaron Hernandez case, take a look at baseball nearing the halfway point, a quick pint in Mick's Pub, news and notes from all over the world of sports and so much more! Wed night 8-10PM CDT
Join Jeff and Darren for a special edition of The Sports Narrative Podcast as they look at the NFL and all the latest news in free agency. Later, they will be joined by special correspondant Dustin Copening live from Rangers Spring Training for the latest baseball news. A combo platter of sports for your ears! Tonight 6-7:30 CDT
Mike Jones, United Healthcare, will talk about different options available under Medicare's Open Enrollment and help you to understand how important these choices are to supporting your healthcare success.
As a regional vice president of UnitedHealthcare Medicare and Retirement, Mike Jones is responsible for the successful deployment, management and profit and loss of the family of UnitedHealth Group Medicare Advantage plans in Missouri and western Illinois.
Mike manages the portfolio of UnitedHealth Group’s Medicare Advantage plans including the flag-ship AARP Medicare Complete HMO, HMO-POS, and PPO plans, as well as UnitedHealthcare-branded Special Needs Plans (SNP). He earned a Masters Degree in Public Administration from Webster University, and a Bachelors Degree in Political Science from Troy University. He is also a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and a licensed health insurance agent.
Medicare.gov or 1-800-Medicare,
United Healthcare plans: www.uhcmedicareplans.com
Step into "The Vault" as Gabrielle Gumbs owner of Aphrodite SNP helps us find our inner Sex Kitten through POLE DANCE.
Move as sexy as you want with no judgments and no apologies.
"5000 years of African history will be lost!"
The mission of the Save Nubia Project (SNP) is to help raise national and international awareness about the pending flooding of the central areas of the ancient Kushite and Nubian civilizations in the Sudan. There are a series of dams (from the 2nd through 5th cataracts) scheduled for construction, each of which will cause the Nile River to back up and create a reservoir and flood countless ancient archaeological sites and displace well over 100,000 local Sudanese people. Thus, the Save Nubia Project’s task is to document that these areas in northern and central Sudan are valuable World Heritage Sites that are in danger of being destroyed, and should be preserved.
Join us with Prof. Manu, to hear of his first-hand involvement with the Nubian people as well as his primary research at theses historical African Heritage locations. Learn what we must do to stop this destruction of our history and heritage.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (413 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (77 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (36 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (15 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (15 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Universal Radio (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (5 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (4 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (3 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- REAL TALK AFTER DARK RADIO (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Perry Steele (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Dailyrotox (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)