SORT BY Relevancy
The month of March is finally here and it's the most exciting time of the season for college basketball betting. Handicapping the Hardwood is the BangTheBook.com College Basketball Betting Podcast with hosts Adam Burke and Kyle Hunter. They go in-depth on all the conferences for conference tournaments and get listeners ready for March Madness. They'll talk about important college basketball handicapping angles, terms, and injuries that the oddsmakers have not properly accounted for. You're going to bet on March Madness, so be informed when you do.
2015 Women's Entrepreneurship Conference & Business Expo
If you're thinking of starting, improving or expanding a business, this conference is for you!
For an 19th year, the Women's Entrepreneurship and Business Conference connects attendees with the resources they need to be successful. At this full-day conference, attendees learn from established members of the business community in metro Detroit, talk to business assistance providers, and network with over 1000 emerging entrepreneurs.
More than 20 businesses will be on hand to display their services and products in the exhibitor hall. 8 educational sessions and roundtables cover a wide range of topics, and one-on-one counseling is available to discuss specific business questions.
This is the only conference of its kind in Detroit. Join hundreds of women business owners, aspiring business owners and entrepreneurs for a one-of-a-kind day filled with education, advice, and networking.
We anticipate exceeding over 500 by continuing to specifically target female entrepreneurs who are starting, expanding and/or working to improve their businesses.
Contact us at email@example.com, if you are interested in becoming an exhibitor or would like to sponsor for the Women's Entrepreneurship Conference and Business Expo.
We anticipate exceeding our numbers by continuing to specifically target female entrepreneurs who are starting, expanding and/or working to improve their businesses.
Conference Founder / Host: Minetta Hare, President/CEO of WWOW.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Abdulla Al-Amin Hynson to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss his journey in life that led him to write the book BROKEN SILENCE, and how he has been able to use his life as an example of what's possible.
Tonight, Mary E. welcomes Coach Andrew Eubank, Assistant Boy's Varsity basketball coach. We will get the full run down on Sectional action taking place this week. We will also do a full run down of all the happening action going on in the City this week.
Andrew Eubank: This is Coach Eubank's 10th year as a high school basketball assistant coach. He has coached at Logansport HS (his alma mater) for three years, West Lafayette HS for one year, Frontier HS for two years and one year at Penn HS. He teaches Health, Physical Education and Credit Recovery "e-learning" at Michigan City High School.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author John Hampsey to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss what it's been like to see th response to his book KAUFMAN'S HILL, and what he hopes readers take away from it.
Rinnah Bat Yisra'el (Donna W. Dixon) of Arizona dechipers, words, shares her thoughts and experiences concerning..... Ha'Shem's Transforming Presence in His People by Torah, and Experience.
Reading of the Megillah by The Little House of House of our Prayer.
Purim is a festive Jewish holiday that celebrates the deliverance of the Jews from their enemies in the biblical Book of Esther. Purim is celebrated on the fourteenth day of the Hebrew month of Adar. Purim is so-called because the villain of the story, Haman, cast the "pur" (the lot) against the Jews yet failed to destroy them.
In my first novel, Lake Surrender, I use my love of Michigan lakes to tell a story of a woman struggling with abrupt change and difficult circumstances to see a greater hand at work.
With slices of humor, I write of hardships many face as a single mom, a parent of a disabled child, a displaced employee, a lonely widow and a once homeless young man.
My characters, flawed, live through unnerving stress, like a barefoot water-skier hanging on to the boat connected with one strand of yarn to life. While hanging onto the boat for dear life they find the unwavering patience of God in the most unusual places.
Using my degree in Recreational Therapy I have worked with autistic children, In this novel I wanted a story that would lift their value in the world while at the same time highlight the difficulty raising such a special child.
My first book, Changing Zip Codes: Finding Community Wherever You're Transplanted is a devotional for movers, anecdotes pulled from 22 moves. I have a passion to help families move reminding them they will have a life and community at the other end.
A foot loose and fancy-free freelancer for fourteen years I've now settled down to a regular gig as a reporter for the Mooresville Weekly in Davidson, North Carolina.
Words define me....I love to speak to women's groups such as MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and at national writers' conferences.
Family defines me more. I have a great husband, four grown children and five grandchildren. As far as hobbies I love music and favor bluegrass. If prodded, I will produce a mandolin.
My secret dream was to become a lounge singer. But realizing that dream is a little late to happen, I've found great contentment writing stories to encourage and inspire women. So actually I've chosen the better path.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (71 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (43 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (19 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (17 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (12 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (11 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Harvest Kingdom Builders (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Alabama Wedding Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)