SORT BY Relevancy
For those that are brave enough to pursue their dreams, it's no question that they will have to face obstacles. Tonight, we will talk about what separates the Richard Bransons from the Richard Johnsons. Richard Johnson...who is that?! Exactly. Tonight you'll learn how the super successful overcome challenges and come to find out...it's not as comlicated as you think
In life we cross obstacles that test our very existence. Listen how Stephanie Hughes has overcame Cancer and still is going through obstacles today and staying positive by living her dream with her new business www.destinybodyandbath.com
Sometimes we encounter obstacles, but it is pointless to let them stop our journeys or our aspirations in life. Life goes on despite obstacles, including death. How does this happen? Consider the journeys of change instituted by such luminaries as Martin Luther King, Jr., Eleanor Roosevelt, Harriet Tubman, Bobby Kennedy, or Rosa Parks. To this day when someone speaks or thinks the words “I have a dream” the iconic speech is no doubt close at hand and what that dream encompassed for equal rights, respect, and living in this world of misguided hatred. Looking back further, consider the incredible words and meaning behind one of our most cherished forefathers: Abraham Lincoln.
The Gettysburg Address: Abraham Lincoln? November 19, 1863
The obstacles facing our Nation remain monolithic. Lincoln’s vice president, a man of weak character built higher obstacles for a Nation that paid so dearly with lives that included Lincoln, for the equality it desired. We continue to seek equality beyond all obstacles because of the Brilliance that exists within our soul as a Nation.
Check out these steps to overcome obstacles and a Brilliant read by Becky Curran on Maria Shriver's blog.
Also check out 4 tips for Overcoming Obstacles by Kevin Daum on Inc.com
Continue to seek your brilliance no matter the obstacles that shift before you!
Be it divorce, financial hardship, job loss, medical diagnosis, problems with children or mental health struggles, we all have our struggles. Yet how we handle those struggles can be the difference between finding success or finding more of the same.
She's the founder of the I Got Sunshine movement, is the author of When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Sunshine and she is a self-proclaimed Sunshineologist. Lisa Renee Johnson will explain how to find your happy and live it.
While Dawn DePasquale, as the clinical director for Bell Mental Health Associates in Massachusetts, helps adults, children and families with a variety of mental health disorder. Not your usual therapist, Dawn encourages patients to stop complaining and make some changes!
In this episode, we will be discussing overcoming obstacles and the number 11.
I will be speaking with Dr. Linda Ferguson, a coach and presenter to help spiritually awakened people live and work more joyfully. She helps her clients stay spiritually grounded to move through their daily challenges and stress with more clarity and confidence.
Linda and I will discuss how one can move through the Gateway of the Master 11 more efficiently and proactively.
I look very forward to sharing all of this valuable information with you.
See you there!
Love & Light, Sharri Stailey ?♥?
in Self Help
Tune in as Sister Jenna, director of the Meditation Museum, blogger for the Huffington Post and radio talk show host, reflects on overcoming obstacles and facing life's challenges.
All past shows are available On Demand on our FREE “Pause for Peace” app and on the show page at www.blogtalkradio.com/americameditating
Like America Meditating on Facebook and Download our free “Pause for Peace” app
Hello and welcome to Let's Talk " Ladies",This is your host Lady Burtrenif D Morgan.I pray that you will be blessed on today.The topic for today is Over Coming Obstacles.God knew that we would have obstacles in life,but he wants us to be strong and persevere.The word of God records in Deuteronomy 31;6: Be strong and of good courage,fear not,nor be afraid of them:for the Lord thy God,he it is that doth go with thee:he will not fail thee,nor forsake thee.
Today, we are kicking off the Overcoming ADDversity series -a six-part series called Manage Her Brain, Grow Her Business with Dr. Dennis Maness.
Overcoming ADDversity is something I believe I was destined to do, but more importantly what you were destined to do.
You see, it's my belief that MANY women solo entrepreneurs suffer from adult ADD and have NO idea how deeply it is affecting their ability to manage their brain and business in a way that will allow the brain to be still, and the business to flourish and grow into a sustainable source of income and wealth for their family, for future generations to come.
Instead, we go about daily, scattered, unfocused and feeling like we're on the Hamster Wheel of Life. Because in addition to running a business, we're running a life: we're mothers, wives, girlfriends, sisters, sister-friends,daughters, and elder caregivers.
Dr. Dennis is a Neuroscientist, and Founder of BrainTek Institute in San Diego. This series is designed to focus specifically on women solo entrepreneurs with Adult ADD, what it is, how to know if YOU have it, and what to do to Overcome it.
We invite you to listen in and learn...to Manage Your Brain and GROW Your Business!
Join host Danyol Jaye as he sits with actress, writer, singer and comedienne, Natasha Younge to discuss "Overcoming Obstacles". Tune in as Natasha shares On The Jaye Spot what obstacles she's had to overcome in her own personal life and career and encourage others in doing the same.
Remember to follow us on TWITTER and like us on FACEBOOK!!!!!
Every time you think you are moving forward do you feel as if you are being pulled two steps back? At the beginning of the year did you list personal goals you wanted to accomplish and now feel frustrated because nothing is crossed off your list? Are you ready for a major breakthrough so you can finally live the life you have dreamed? Join me and guest Darlene Hunter has she shares strategies on overcoming obstacles to techniques to moving forward.
Darlene Hunter is a powerful motivational / Inspirational speaker, the author of the book “Over coming the Obstacles, Releasing the Winner in you, Co-author of the book "Getting Well: Mind, Body and Spirit", radio talk show host of “The Darlene Hunter Show” life and business coach. She attended the University of Delaware and majored in Sociology. She has a passion for people and has always had a heart for encouraging those in need. She is constantly reaching out to motivate and inspire others around her. This is evident in the way that she touches lives through her messages.
Syanne Centeno is an anti-bullying and eating disorder advocate, founder and president of the Warrior Princess Initiative INC. She has worked as a Resource Person/Advocate for the National Association of Anorexia and Associated Disorders and was a regional manager with The BULLY Project for the state of Maryland.
Having personally dealt with severe anorexia, suicide attempts, self-mutilation, and bullying, she is able to use her experiences to inspire others’ to make change in their communities against bullying, while offering advice on ways to deal with bullying, and eating disorders.
she has made appearances in the media, spoken at the house of delegates, at anti-bullying seminars, and even in schools. She was recently invited to present to a class on eating disorders at the University of Maryland.
Aside from her work in anti-bullying initiatives and eating disorder awareness, Syanne is also passionate about helping children with life-threatening diseases.
She began her organization, the Warrior Princess Initiative INC, as a way to raise the spirits of young children battling cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Her organization has helped children all around the United States, and even several children in Australia.
The Warrior Princess Initiative is formed around the idea of pageantry, where Syanne developed the idea while serving as Miss Frederick United States with the Miss United States Organization.
Grab your cup of coffee or tea and tune in to an amazing show, Syanne will share her journey and share her tips with us!!!!
** I am honored to have Ms. Centeno on our show
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (427 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (64 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (54 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (44 chatters)
- John Baptist (36 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- 63489 (10 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (6 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Matt4America (4 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (3 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- FSF Radio (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- Angel Amy (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- EquallyNOT (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (2 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Life with The Real LadyZee (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Trackside Experience (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Elegeant (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- 64667 (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (0 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (0 chatters)