SORT BY Relevancy
Anxiety disorders affect more than 40 million adults, causing lack of sleep, depression, and even addiction. Former lawyer Allison Carmen was an addict, but her addiction wasn’t to drugs, alcohol, or even gambling; her addiction was to certainty. Every moment, Allison desperately sought to know or predict what would happen next, trapping her in a spiral of anxiety, uncertainty and negativity.
Allison’s new book, The Gift of Maybe, provides the tools needed to embrace uncertainty as an opportunity. It inspires us not just to persevere through life’s challenges, but to alter our mindset and discover more hope, joy, and success as a result.
Join Allison Carmen and me on Tuesday, February 3, 10-11 A.M. CT US, as we discuss how embracing the concept of “Maybe” can reduce the stress and worry in our lives and open the doors to hope and possibility.
in Self Help
On The Sat Show for Ladies I will be interviewing Retired Marriage & Family Therapist; Ms. Christy Monson.She will sharing how to walk in and radiate love, light and charity as ladies now that Valentine's day have passed and how to prevent burn out and depression in the stress full world we live in.
Ms. Christy Monson has a Bachelor’s degree and a Master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from UNLV .She has also practiced in Salt Lake City, Utah for several years before her retirement.
She is also the published author of Love, Hugs, and Hope, When Scary Things Happen, and Becoming Free, A Woman's Guide To Internal Strength are published by Familius.
Ms. Christy Monson is on Facebook.
She is also on Twitter
Christy Monson's Website
For Coaching Needs
Come and join us on Kingdom Connections where you will be restored and renewed in Jesus Christ. You don't want to miss this awesome braodcast.
Today's Show: Overcoming Stress and Frustraation
Stress is no stranger to us, many of us face it everyday. Mental stress, emotional stress, and even physical attributes of stress have us going day to day in a frenzy of thoughts and emotions, just wishing it could stop.
Do you have stress or frustration in your life? Many times stress can come about because of an unrealized expectation or unfulfilled resolution that just continues to press and press, demanding more and more room in our lives.
Join Brandy as she shares how understanding a greater revelation of God's love and proactive protection of us can help us to overcome stress and the toxic emotions it causes
For more information on today's show including links and scripture references, visit www.BrandySpikes.us/radio/stress
Learn more about God's passionate love for you everyday. Join Brandy on social media.
special guest interview Mulan Benjamin aka Apostle Teresa Speaker to overcome.
1. Get outside. Our caveman friends saw lots of daylight; getting up at sunrise and going to sleep at sunset. Exposure to bright sunlight for 30 minutes a day either through sunlight or a light made for this, helps keep your internal clock set. T
2. Aerobic Exercise. 30 minutes at least 3 times a week means those ‘runner’s high’ endorphins get released regularly. It’s also a good way to work through and release stress.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids. 1,000 mg daily. Omega-3’s aid in the brain’s neuron connectivity. Enteric coated capsules help prevent burping the fishy tasting oil but you can also freeze thewhole grains), fish, free range meats, & vegetables and you’re good to go.
4. Sleep. Change your sleep routine so that it’s more conducive to a good night’s rest. Turn your lights down and go to bed at the same time everynight. . Avoid caffeine and alcohol.
5. Socialize. Remember the Amish farmer has his family and community to fall back on for support. There’s no reason you can’t too. Involve yourself with close friends and family.
6. Watch your thinking! Anti-rumination strategy is vital to breaking out of depression and other emotional ruts. Become aware of those times you dwell on the negatives in your life – both real or imagined – and stop them. It takes work and persistence but if you constantly tell yourself to ‘stop it’ you are building a positive habit that will change your life for the better. Whether it’s the jerk who cut you off in traffic or something a little closer to home, don’t give yourself the luxury of a negative thought.
in Self Help
Do you give your ALL at work? Are you completely drained when you get home? Do you feel that if one more "issue" arises you will lose it?
Learn how to save your self, and your loved ones, from bringing all of that stress home.
Listen in and discover how to take back your joy.
Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Dr. Diane Gilman will discuss effects of stress on the body and mind, and how to deal with pain and illness using mind-body techniques.
Diane Gilman, PsyD, is a licensed clinical psychologist and founder of The Center for Mind and Body Health, LLC. Her practice focuses on a holistic and integrated approach to therapy. She works with children, teens and adults experiencing anxiety, depression, phobias, grief/loss, eating disorders, and difficulty adjusting to life changes and relationship stress. Dr. Gilman also provides psychological testing and conducts workshops, presentations, and lectures in the community.
Hvad hvis vi udvikler stress/depression for at vide, at vi eksisterer? Udvikler du fx stress og nedtrykthed i dit liv ved ikke at leve det liv som du i virkeligheden ønsker?
Hvad hvis du droppede at prøve at leve ud fra denne virkelighed? Og i stedet skabe din egen? Ville du så nogensinde udvikle stress eller depression?
Hvad hvis depression og stress er langt nemmere at komme sig over end hvad vi hidtil at fået at vide? Hvad hvis en helt anden virkelighed er mulig?
in Self Help
Welcome to Music 4 Life® Radio where we power your potential and build mental fitness with music to mediate the life of your senses with the life of your Spirit. Licensed music therapist Judith Pinkerton takes you on a journey during June's national Professional Wellness month, exploring music's capability of supporting wellness strategies, interviewing professionals across the country. Today she tackles how to deal with work addiction, looking specifically at how to balance work with life, interviewing special guests Amy Lynn Frost, a Coach, Life Manager, Keynote Speaker, and Trainer.
Today's music choices are explored to understand how we use music to stay positively engaged in the game of life, discussing how to stay balanced when experiencing addiction to our work. Find our music recommendations and Judith's commentary at Music4LifeBLOG.
Learn how your personal music listening habits may reduce stress or build stress in Judith's TEDxTalk "Music Powers Potential: Building Mental Fitness." Discover what your music says about your health and how to adjust listening habits to significantly reduce anxiety in prescriptive formulas choosing music from all styles in the downloadable 2-hour accredited course Music Medicine Boot Camp.
in Self Help
Tonight, 6/2/2015, Host, Psychologist & Certified Natural Healthcare Practitioner Parthenia Izzard talks with Beverly Potter, author of, The Worrywart's Companion: Twenty-one ways to soothe yourself and worry smart. Sign-up For Our Newsletter. Wellness help now! Blood Type specific supplements!
We present a new guest each week live on Tuesdays who is a representative from the world of alternative medicine therapies [nutrition, meditation, yoga, energy medicine, acupressure, iridology], related products [organic teas, supplements, technology], and issues [aging, lifestyle changes, relationships, healthcare]. They will share their expertise and wisdom. On Wednesday and Thursday we rebroadcast special programs and have open discussions on hot topics. We want to lead you to a healthier way of life physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Visit my BLOG.
Miste Anders, “The Stress Strategist” is a Master Certified Life Coach Practitioner with a background with over 20 years of working with people in teaching and training Miste is committed to helping people reach their personal and professional goals as a Life Coach. Her specialities are: Goal Setting, Life Transitions, Stress Reduction, Cultural Diversity and Awareness, Movement and Empowerment.
As a Second Degree Black Belt in Shotokan Karate, teacher of Tai Chi Chuan, and former All American in Track and Field in the 1500m Miste and Hula and Tahitian dancer draws from these life experiences and disciplines to educate, teach and enrich others lives as well as to use them as the basis for her motivational speaking.
Miste has also completed Diversity Training with the National Multicultural Instituite in Washington D.C. as well as Cultivating True Livelihood with Miltwright and Associates in Santa Monica, CA.
“I believe and honor every individual where they are in their life experiences and growth and know that with a little encouragment, motivation and coaching they can go further” Miste M. Anders-Clemons
Available services are:
Life Coaching (Indivuduals and Groups)
Diversity and Cultural Awareness Training
Stevii specializes in creating concepts, leadership development, business mentorship and networking. Stevii’s primary goal is empowering women to tap into their God Given It Factor. She is an outstanding motivational speaker who connects with her audience through being authentic and showing them that they can truly take their lives to their next level of greatness. When you connect with Stevii you are guaranteed to have fun, learn and grow.
Grab your Bible!! Tonight we will be discussing: Solomon-Wisdom or Foolishness?
Survey of 1 Kings Chapters 1-12; Ecclesiastes 7:28
and 2 Chronicles 7:14
1. Youngest Son of David, love child
2. Prays for Wisdom-gets wisdom, favor, riches, long life
3. A great Judge, teacher
4. Builds the Temple
6. Revered by World Leaders
7. Too many women turns his heart away from God.
8. A prayer of repentance, revival, and restoration.
Real People, Real Life, Real Answers with Pastor A F Riggins focuses on spiritual growth and airs every Tuesday evening from 7:00-8:20 p.m. Grab your Bible!
We stress the power of our relationship with God through Christ and not religious traditions or arguments. Real People, Real Life and Real Answers...how to make Sunday relevant on Monday, Tuesday and the rest of the week.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (390 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (50 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (44 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (43 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- SURN Host (11 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (9 chatters)
- Father Teresa (7 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TXKirk Bernard (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)