SORT BY Relevancy
Gather around your radio to get the ultimate in broadcasting on the Internet. Multiple flavors, complicated situations, entertainment, information and comedy of all sorts with KINGS IN THE MORNING. This show has been going strong for over 3 years and remains the most listened to show consistantly. Here we go, talking about who shot who and why, what's with politics today, is Obama doing a good job? 347-205-9366. Should immigrants get a free pass? And where are the reparations for the Black man in America? Why can't we talk about race in one breath and create comedic events in the others? Interviews, conversation, and more.
And immediately following KINGS IN THE MORNING is WILD WEDNESDAYS with Johnny Davis. He has an assortment of blends and presentations that will rock your world, gently, or jazzly - Drifting back with crates of electricty. Are you ready for mental expansion? WILD WEDNESDAYS will serve you suave - 347-205-9366.
KINGS IN THE MORNING, is the daily, Monday through Friday show, that airs from 8a to 10a pacific, 11a-1pm eastern and 10a-noon, central time. This show contains entertainment, information, comedy, everything you expect to get you going and keep you on the up.
We have tackled issues like the Trayvon Martin shooting, Michael Brown's shooting, we've had conversations about the Kardashians, and the power couple, Jay Z and Beyonce. We talk sex, movies, songs, and we interview a vast variety of people that may have an impact on your existence. 347-205-9366 is our contact number - are you ready to GLOW with us?
Lynn Tolliver jr
Founder and General Manager
The Jay King Network.
Jezebel was responsible for leading the entire nation into further wickedness, and she strongly influenced the king toward evil. She was appropriately punished in the end. All who reject the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross will also suffer, and hell is an eternal punishment that God wants all to be rescued from.
2 Kings 9:36-37New King James Version (NKJV)
36 Therefore they came back and told him. And he said, “This is the word of the Lord, which He spoke by His servant Elijah the Tishbite, saying, ‘On the plot of ground at Jezreel dogs shall eat the flesh of Jezebel;[a] 37 and the corpse of Jezebel shall be as refuse on the surface of the field, in the plot at Jezreel, so that they shall not say, “Here liesJezebel.”’”
Today's Show: Join Terilee Harrison as she speaks with Patrick Dean, Founder of Seminar Systems. Patrick shares several key ideas to help you overcome past hurts. It's important that you don't believe everything you think! You can find him online at www.seminarsystems.com
Join us this week as we touch on a plethora of topics with an amazing fiction author, Cassandra Dunn!
Touching on powerful topics like empty-nesting, single parenting, mental health, eating disorders, and teenage growth, THE ART OF ADAPTING is about how females strive to overcome their personal challenges while finding a balance.
A literary powerhouse, Cassandra Dunn received her MFA in creative writing from Mills College. She was a semifinalist for the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award and a finalist in Glimmer Train’s Short Story Award for New Writers. Her stories have appeared in All Things Girl, Midwest Literary Magazine’s Bearing North, Read Short Fiction, Literary House Review, The MacGuffin, 322 Review, Fix it Broken, Clapboard House, Every Writer’s Resource, Rougarou Fiction, and Sand Canyon Review. Cassandra Dunn resides in the San Francisco Bay Area with her two children and a beautiful Vizsla.
2 Kings 7:18-20New International Version (NIV)
18 It happened as the man of God had said to the king: “About this time tomorrow, a seah of the finest flour will sell for a shekel and two seahs of barley for a shekel at the gate of Samaria.”
19 The officer had said to the man of God, “Look, even if the Lord should open the floodgates of the heavens, could this happen?” The man of God had replied, “You will see it with your own eyes, but you will not eat any of it!” 20 And that is exactly what happened to him, for the people trampled him in the gateway, and he died.
Linda Naomi Katz is the author of Surviving Mental Illness. She was born on March 21, 1969 by the name of Linda Naomi Baron. She was raised as a modern Orthodox Jew, and mental illness has been a factor throughout most of her life.
Through the years she was faced with challenges that were difficult to overcome, but has been working hard to achieve recovery. As part of her recovery from mental illness, she became active in the mental health field.
Linda is a member with the National Alliance on Mental Illness (formerly National Alliance for the Mentally Ill), and has published articles in New York City Voices, a newspaper that helps fight against stigma and other issues pertaining to mental illness. Soon after, she found employment working for agencies that help others with mental illness reach their goals and dreams.
Today, Linda is happily married, a college graduate, and continues her work as a mental health advocate. Linda lives in Flushing, New York. Surviving Mental Illness is her first book.
The Audible Bible by Pastor Michel, Dominique is designed to keep the word of God alive in the hearing of believers as well as unbelievers. All scripture reading are directly from the Holman Christian Standard Bible. The goal is that people all over the world can hear the word where ever there is access to a mobile phone or computer. There may not be access to a television or a people may not be able to read English; however, the Audible Bible will make it easier to hear the word. 2 Peter 1:19-21 state, "We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shine in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21 for the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." Fasten your seatbelt!!!
SHIFT TODAY is an inspirational and engaging broadcast that replenishes your spirit, refreshes your soul, rebuilds your body and transforms your life from the inside-out. Nina Roach with Special Guest Holy Spirit and other Guest appearances will be releasing fresh impartations and strategies, sharing wisdom, laughter, love and real-time life experiences that will help you overcome any situation and live victoriously every day. Get ready to renew your mind, feed your faith and starve your doubts by taking action today.
Open your heart to receive simple truths by the Holy Spirit, so you can SHIFT TODAY. Connect with other men and women who are desiring God’s best for their lives Monday – Saturday from 7:00 A.M. – 8:00 A.M. (PST) online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mrsministries or by phone 424.220.1862
NEW BROADCAST TIME! 5:00 AM TO 6:00 AM PST.
Brother Bonner is hosting a male Christian, non-denominational prayer assembly of elders, deacons, and brethren.
This broadcast is a call to repentance and prayer for all men, (and boys) who desire to participate in the will of God in these last days. This daily non-denominational, Christian intercessory prayer broadcast is being held for the purpose of restoring family and church order, spiritual growth and unity in the body of Christ.
In addition, our goal is to allow the Kingdom of God to manifest in our lives, as well as experience healing, revival in the end-time church, and obtain the faith to overcome; the daily cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the lust of things and pleasures of this life.
Join me for an intimate and inspiring conversation with breast cancer survivor Donna Green. We will be discussing her journey of healing and what is the "new norm" after breast cancer. We will also discuss Faith, Prayer and Healing to overcome sickness and disease. You don't want to miss this conversation!
Come and kick it with the Joker face himself, Mrticktick Boom. You'll get jokes. roasting, rapping, knowledge and real talk all in the same show. We just never know how Tuesday are going to be. You aren't doing anything so you might as well Turn UP! You know how it goes down, we have soooo much fun. Come kick it with us an enjoy some laughs! Call in (347) 857-4391 an Press 1 to speak!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (42 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- The Portal (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (19 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (13 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (13 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Living Astrology (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- Random Rants (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (0 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (0 chatters)