SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
"This just called my name."
"I can't walk/drive past that store without buying something."
"If one is good, five are better."
Seemingly innocent comments which could reveal something deeper...compulsive overshopping.
How would you answer these questions:
Do you use shopping to destress?
Do you spend more than you can afford?
Do some of your purchases remain hidden or unused?
Do you associate guilt or shame with your shopping?
In this episode, Janice Russell, Master Organizer, will uncover some of the myths and truths associated with shopaholics. She will also discuss steps that can be taken either by the obsessive shopper or by friends of a compulsive buyer to try to manage their shopping habit.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (90 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (21 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (15 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Lets Ask the Angels (5 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- Male MilSpouse Radio Show (5 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (3 chatters)
- Paintball Dynamics (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Triple Dark (2 chatters)
- The Magic Happens (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)