SORT BY Relevancy
We will be joined by a special guest by Belinda B. Bennett of www.belindabbennett.com. She will share how you can get fine jewelry and at the same time help with Breast Cancer Awarness.
Rhonda Nails will have a special guest today from her latest release of "Organized Obstacles". Ms. Sharon Braxton who is one of the contributors of the book.
You don't want to miss any of the conversation.
Please join Marsha Casper Cook and Carol Solomon Proesel as they have their annual Breast Cancer Awareness show on Tuesday October 21 at 9 PM EST -8PM CST 7PM MT 6PM PST. It's all about survivors so join in or listen live.
Our guests for the discussion will be Mary Hagberg Meyer, Dellani Oakes and Bennet Pomerantz. We may have some suprise guests.
The chat room will be open by Bethany Cross - call in number is (714) 242-5259
For more info - http://www.michiganavenuemedia.com (Marsha)
e- mail - email@example.com
Join Dr. "J" in the studio with her special guests: Mr. & Mrs. Keith Collins - CEO's and founders of Families Who Support Breast Cancer Survivors. Mrs. Collins will be discussing the importance of having a Caregiver and why it made a difference in battling Breast Cancer.
In the 2nd hour of the show, Dr. "J" will be joined in the studio with Lita P. Ward - Breast Cancer survivor and author of her new book entitled "The Little Girl With the Want To!
New music and more!
The Literary Ladies of the ATL discuss one of the leading causes of death among African American women: Breast Cancer. Join the cast as we speak with Suvivors in the literary industry. Get to know more about the signs of breast cancer, resources, and how you can help support funding for a cure. Grab a woman you love and listen to this show together!
Join New Dawn Live on THIS WEDNESDAY!
For The Month of October we are honoring BREAST CANCER SURVIVORS & SPREADING AWARENESS.
Our guest speaker Janice Andralliski will share her testimony of her battle with Breast Cancer @ 7:00 PM EST Her daughter Azure' will join in on the call with her.
Also, Q&A THROUGH OUT THE SHOW!!! Be sure to call in at 267-521-0178, or click on the following link:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/newdawnministriesllc.
New Dawn Live is created by
New Dawn Ministries, LLC
LIGHT For Overcoming Even The Darkest Of Nights
This Sunday "Ladies Night" is dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness.
If you have a story that you would like to share please feel free to call in...347-857-4487
8PM CDT/9PM EDT
"The Best Protection Is Early Detection"
Russell Silverman is the Executive Director of the Florida Breast Cancer Foundation. Russell will tell us about the Foundation, its purpose and mission and what it does to help people who have breast cancer.
Learn the facts about this horrible disease and what you can do to prevent it. Find out what you can do to support people you know who have breast cancer and what opportunities are out there to make a difference.
Cancer is affecting 50% of our population and diet is the most common cause and the best way to prevent it!!
Learn how to turn genes on or off to prevent cancer!
Learn how Diet and food choices are vital for your immune system function!!
Don't miss this life saving episode!!
In January 2010, I found that the lives of my wife Terri and me will never be the same again. After two trips to the hospital we discovered that Terri had Stage 4 endometrial cancer. The doctors removed her uterus and the affected lymph nodes in the area. Suddenly, things that were very important before, no longer mattered. We ended up shifting our attention from our careers to how we are going to beat the cancer. Suddenly, things that were very important before, no longer mattered. At times it seemed the treatments were causing as many problems as they were solving. During May of 2010, things turned bad. The cancer had spread and she spent over 2 weeks in the hospital and she almost died. Then over the next 3 months she started feeling much better. She still had the cancer, but she was feeling pretty good.This period of time was the lull before the storm. After Terri passed away, there was a long grieving process. Much longer than I ever expected. I am trying to live my life by living as a bold, open, vulnerable, and abundant man. These characteristics help me to grow into the person I want to be.
Join Dave, The Caregiver's Caregiver, and hear Gary's amazing story of how he survived the Grief Process and lessons he learned about Burnout. Dave Nassaney is the author of numerous articles and books, speaker, life coach, and radio talk-show host for caregivers who are burned out, but his most important role is being a caregiver to his lovely wife, Charlene. His latest book that he is now working on is entitled: The Caregiver's Caregiver, Avoiding Burnout. Hear his story this Wed at noon PST and Sat at 3:30pm PST. Call in number to hear is 213 943 3630, or click the link below: http://tobtr.com/s/7023013.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (103 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (99 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (83 chatters)
- John Baptist (77 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (10 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- 63489 (7 chatters)
- Angel Amy (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- Station IWDM (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- Sovereign Gods (5 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- Matt4America (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- 64667 (3 chatters)
- Elegeant (3 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Urban Homeschool Living (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (0 chatters)