SORT BY Relevancy
Host Lori Wilk interviews CEO of Done For You Solutions, Ric Thompson, about what it takes to be an effective small business owner. Ric shares with the audience practical tips and advice for how to expand your business by being effective and efficient. Ric explains to the audience how too many small business owners are wasting their precious time trying to do tasks they shoud avoid and delegate . This show is about effective "digital delegation" as I call it.
Our phone lines will be open and we'd love to have you join the conversation and ask questions about outsourcing, SEO, data entry, website development strategies, customer relationship management systems, email and newsletters, and overall small business best practices and success strategies.
Talk to Lori and Ric at 347-237-5638.
Join us for another fun filled evening of QuickBooks!
Each week we'll be live answering your questions about all things QuickBooks. Join nationally known experts Woody Adams, Dawn Brolin & Stacy Kildal and guests as they enlighten listeners to the wonders of QuickBooks.
This week we have Special Guest Matt Gotchy & Intuit Full Service Payroll.
This program will feature the Subject Tracer titled Outsourcing/Offshoring Information and Resources and is available from the Subject Tracer gateway at the Virtual Private Library.http://www.virtualprivatelibrary.org/ . These resources will be your navigator through the ever changing environment of Outsourcing and Offshoring. Change is the collective word that best descibes this subject! We will also be reviewing the latest happenings from my blog during the last week. We will be also discussing my latest freely available Awareness Watch Newsletter V11N5 May 2013 featuring the New Economy Resources 2013 as well as my freely available May 2013 Zillman Column discussing Journalism Resources.
Charlotte View welcomes Arlene Carolina Aponte with the topic “Outsourcing: Best Business Strategy”
Opening song: "Granada" by Marco Varela
Short link: http://tobtr.com/s/5006447
Carolina is the CEO/Owner at Caja Holdings LLC in Charlotte, NC. Services include: Accounting Services; Audits and Reviews; Bookkeeping Services; Entity Selection and Restructuring; QuickBooks Accounting Help and Assistance; Computer Consulting; Payroll Services; Cash Flow and Budgeting Analysis; and Strategic Planning
Outsourcing is any task, operation, job or process that could be performed by employees within your company, but is instead contracted to a third party for a significant period of time. In addition, the functions can be performed on-site or off-site. While owning a business may be a personal dream for many, managing a business may prove difficult because of a lack of prior business ownership, experience or .... continue reading
During this interview, you will learn: • When should you consider Outsourcing as a better business strategy • Why it could be more affordable for a business owner to outsource than hiring employees • The difference between Informal and Professional Advisors • Attributes to look when selecting a professional Advisor • Strategies to use to find the right professional advisor
Contact Carolina: email@example.com / 704-951-4126 (work) / www.cajaholdings.com
Request an interview: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start by defining what a scandal is and is not a scandal. High unemployment? Families of veterans who gave their all, now having to live with less? Veterans Claims not being processed? Why isn't it a scandal that returning veterans are not being hired by companies that made money and continue to make money off the war.
Why isn't it a scandal that companies are laying off veterans while keeping on employees through temp agencies, outsourcing jobs, and hiring H1B foreign professionals.
Real scandal? Government passing laws to benefit ALEC corporations. Why isn't ALEC a scandal? Look at salaried government workers. Look at elected government workers. Look at ALEC. Look at H1B employers. Now ask yourself! Who's hurting Americas way of life. Who's taking away Americas real security? Job security! America is being hurt by uncertainty, and that's the real scandal America.
According to the GOP, a collective body: Any government wrong doing is scandals on which to blame PBO. ALEC wrong doing is uncertainty on which to blame PBO. According to the GOP, PBO is a lazy, socialist, affirmative action recipient janitor. An iliterate Harvard graduate? According to the same GOP, Baby Bush's presidency is too early to be defined and therefore, history will define Baby Bush's 8 years.
And according to the GOP, "Let's make PBO a one term president. Now that's the bottom line guys! The handwriting is on the wall. The guy in the White House ...
In the fifth week of the 4th Annual Franchise Legal Series on Franchise Today, host, Paul Segreto is joined by Mark Kirsch, a returning guest to the legal series. Mark is a principal at Gray Plant Mooty and a member of its Franchise & Distribution practice group. Paul and Mark discuss outsourcing of franchise sales with a look at various opportunities and pitfalls that may be encountered along the way. The discussions moves from franchise brokers to legal compliance requirements to digital age issues and many points in between.
About Our Guest
Mark A. Kirsch is a principal at Gray Plant Mooty and a member of its Franchise & Distribution practice group. He focuses his practice on domestic and international franchising and distribution matters. He represents and counsels clients on various corporate, commercial, licensing, franchise, and business development matters, across a wide range of industries including restaurants and food service, hotels and the hospitality industry, health care, equipment manufacturing and distribution, educational and training businesses, technology and telecommunications, car rental and automotive services, employment and personnel agencies, convenience stores, real estate, publishing, cosmetics and hair care, and various retail product and service businesses.
On this episode, we look on the 4th Branch of the U.S. Government---CORPORATIONS! "Corporations Are People My Friend!" (according to Mitt Romney and Conservatives)
Who's been naughty and who's been nice? Who got the biggest tax breaks and what do they do with it? Who didn't pay taxes but still got the hugest IRS refunds? The worse offenders who suckle off the Government teet but wants to cut Social programs and helping the least affluent in the American Society. Corporate influence on Capitol Hill. Are MOST politicians bought and paid for? The Role of Outsourcing Good American Jobs For Cheap Labor In Asia and Around The World(RE: Negative effects of the secretive Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement) Join political pundits and social commentators, Dave Franklin and Lori Picarella, as they discuss this and any other topic you wish to speak on. Everyone is welcome to call in and have their say on any subject they want to. Don't be shy. Pick up the phone and call! We love hearing from you friends!
We're Not Anti-Social, We're Just Anti-Stupid!
Episode 11: Stewardship "at" the Church - Part 2
This show will go deeper into Episode 10: Stewardship "at" the Church - a conversation about RESOURCES. What is your understanding of Commodities and Outsourcing? How can these concepts be beneficial to you, your community or religious organizations? What are some benefits? Remember, the answer to many people's financial conflicts and challenges are not always solved by actual dollar$.
We promote transformative discussions about how people think and treat their Possession, Resources, and Finances. These three critical areas of society affect every person, household, business, and community.
Hosting: N. Dunlap, Jr., Adia Sanders, and Warren Feaster Please "LIKE" us and join the discussion on Facebook at Possessions.Resources.Finances
According to the "California Watch", with California's public school system facing economic uncertainties...some of the most financially troubled districts have been elevating the payroll for top administrators.
One is the Los Angeles Unified School District, the nation's second-largest district, which has been buried under a cumulative $2.8 billion dollar deficit for the past five years and has eliminated more than 12,000 teaching and staff positions.
Los Angeles Unified pays Superintendent John Deasy $384,948 a year, about five times the salary of the average teacher. Since 2009 the school district has raised John Deasy's salary by 32 percent.
Superintendent Deasy has attracted controversy in this position and other positions. According to the Substance News, John Deasy claims to have earned his PhD at the University of Louisville (UL) in the College of Education. The Dean of the college at the time was Robert Felner, now serving a jail term of 63 months in prison for a variety of frauds committed against the University of Louisville, and other universities, which includes misappropriation of a $649,000 federal grant. Felner was also convicted of stealing $2.3 million in research grants.
John Deasy earned his PhD directly under Felner in a period of 4 months, earning only 9 University of Louisville credits. Prior to coming to the UL, Deasy had awarded Felner's research company, the National Center on Public Education and Social Policy, a $375,000 grant from the Santa Monica district where Deasy was head.
As Superintendent, John Deasy has overseen thousands of teachers losing their jobs. Incredibly, Los Angeles teachers have not received a salary increase in almost 7 years, while the UTLA teacher's union leaders are paid up to $221,758 a year.
There's a "Teacher's Raise Rally" on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 4pm, 333 Beaudry, Los Angeles, CA.
'Go Hard or Go Home' ~ Powered by The Career Engineer (TCE) It has been a busy month with the government shutdown and the implementation of the Affordable Care (www.healthcare.gov). However, the unemployemnt data, is still an important topic. Unemploymemt Data - www.dol.gov As of October 19, 2013 Unemployment Rate: 7.2% Initial Insurance Claims: 350,000 Payroll Employment: +148,000 Call-in: 718-664-6880
Programming: SweetBerry Designs Production: NH Productions
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (348 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (31 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (17 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (15 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- SquatchD Radio (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- At Home with Victoria (6 chatters)
- YusefEL (6 chatters)
- WideAwake1 (6 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Tribulation News (5 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (5 chatters)
- Recognizing Gods Call to You (4 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (4 chatters)
- FRNARadio (4 chatters)
- House Valerian (4 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 2 (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- Sean Croxton (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- allietheissshow (4 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (4 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (3 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Avis Ambassador of Love (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- hornet85 (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (3 chatters)
- 2 Fat Guys and the Internet (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- RotoRadio (2 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (2 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (2 chatters)
- Caffeine IV Drip (2 chatters)
- B Movies Radio (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (2 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- THE LGBT HOOD SHOW (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- MelodyBurns (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- The Boland Report (1 chatters)
- The Bucky Birt Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The EvanXMiller Report (1 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- MNA Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (1 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (0 chatters)