SORT BY Relevancy
What is Hey There, Career Girl?
We all want to know what it's like to be other people, right? What does their life entail, what do their jobs look like and feel like? Hey There, Career Girl, gives you that looking glass into a powerful woman's life. You'll find out about her passions, her mission, her day-to-day, and more. We pick some of the nation's most fascinating women and ask them what makes their career tick!
This week, Marcy Twete is talking with Shelley Jensen Decker, Career Counselor and Career Development Expert.
Shelley Jensen-Decker has over 20 years of career development/job search experience in not-for-profit, corporate outplacement and higher education settings. She began her career working in marketing for a CPG firm, then for a major local advertising agency, and transitioned into the career development field in the mid ‘90s, As Manager of Career Services for an economic development agency, Shelley was accountable for developing innovative programs and achieving quality and financial outcomes. Her educational background includes a B.A. in Psychology and a MBA from the University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management. Ms. Jensen-Decker is Qualified for the MBTI®, Campbell Interest and Skill Survey, and BarOn EQ-I assessments, and is a candidate for the MBTI® Master Practitioner Credential. She also completed graduate coursework in Counseling, Training, and Organization Development. Shelley currently works for Career Management Services, a Dislocated Worker Program.
SKILLS Radio - The #1 Show Helping Professional Learn and Grow
Sharing Knowledge and Information for LifeLong Success: Information + Inspiration = Transformation
Are you ready for another exciting segment of SKILLS Radio?
Show Topic: The People Skills Revolution
Special Guest: Pamela Milne: Author, Executive Coach, Outplacement Consultant and Management Trainer
Listen Live Online or (347)308-8494
Guest Details: Pamela Milne is based in Sevenoaks and has a Master’s degree in Change Agent Skills and Strategies as well as a BSc in Economics and has been working in the public and private sector as an Executive Coach, Outplacement Consultant and Management Trainer for the past 20 years.
Show Details: Based on her new book – The People Skills Revolution Handbook this interview will help you to overcome this resistance by providing a range of exercises to help you integrate the ideas in the book, while strengthening the belief that anyone with a positive intention and a readiness to step out of their comfort zone, to change their behaviors, can achieve remarkable results.
Host Details: SKILLS Radio is hosted by Brian Olds. Brian is The Man with A Passion for Progress! He is the founder and President of SKILLS – a Professional Development and Personal Empowerment Company based in Baltimore, Maryland. He can be reached at: BrianJOlds@YourNewSKILLS.com or www.YourNewSKILLS.com
#TChat Radio is all new, live, Wed June 26, 2013, at 6:30 pm ET (3:30 pm PT). PLEASE NOTE NEW DAY/TIME -- just prior to our popular Wednesday #TChat Twitter chat, from 7-8 pm ET. Join us for both events! Big data is a big deal for HR and yet shouldn't be daunting. It's all about measuring AND forecasting specific business analytics, from recruiting to outplacement and in between. Organizations need regular access to workforce metrics that provide actionable informat
A conversation with Shelli Nelson and Dr Arnie Bacigalupo of Voyageur-One, a boutique firm that created a unique model that caters to individual needs.
For more than 25 years, China has held strategic business leadership roles in the human capital management sector. Currently CEO of the CMG Group, a consultancy supporting solutions providers in the human capital management sector, she is a sought-after speaker and thought leader in the broad human resources marketplace. Data Point Tuesday at www.ChinaGorman.com has quickly become one of the most-read HR blogs.
Well known for her tenure as Chief Operating Officer and interim CEO of SHRM (the Society for Human Resource Management), she also held the posts of President of DBM North America, and President of Lee Hecht Harrison, the global consulting division of Adecco, which became the performance leader in its industry under her leadership.
HRExaminer Radio Fridays is a weekly half hour show devoted to Recruiting and Recruiting Technology. Hosted by John Sumser, the founder of HRExaminer.com, the show tries to help recruiters stay at the state of the art.
#TChat Radio is all new on Tuesday, January 29, 2013, at 7:30 pm ET (4:30 pm PT). Diversity of ideas, of perspectives -- it’s all about innovation, this diversity; diversity isn’t just about demographics. That’s the premise of this week’s #TChat. We propose an alternative definition of diversity, not a counterpoint to the conventional meaning, but a flourish upon it. Musicians call such things embellishments. Maybe you’ve heard them. Centuries ago, performers would add their own trills (i.e., extra notes) to the composer’s notes. During this week’s #TChat Radio and Twitter #TChat, let’s embrace that sort of innovation in the workplace; let’s explore how to cultivate diversity of ideas in the world of work. Join co-creators and hosts, Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman and their informative expert guest:
Rob Garcia, (@RobGarciaSJ), Director of Product Strategy & Marketing at RiseSmart, the leader in next-generation outplacement solutions.
You won't want to miss it so we hope to see you here!
Dr. Veronica interviews Sam Liebowitz, the Conscious Consultant, a mentor, coach, speaker, healer and serial entrepreneur. He has been in business for himself since 1993 and has owned several successful businesses, including a software consulting firm, a video publishing business and an internet business for aerospace engineers and managers. His current ventures include Talking Alternative Broadcasting, an Internet Radio Station which reaches over 70 countries worldwide, The Conscious Consultant, a coaching and mentoring service which promotes sensible, ethical, moral and conscious ways to build careers and businesses, and Double Diamond Wellness a healing center to which he brings his high level business and intuitive skills. In these various roles Sam has inspired hundreds of people to live that are happier, healthier and more fulfilled. Sam has lectured in several venues in New York City, including East West Books, The A.R.E. - Edgar Cayce Center of New York, The Spiritualist Church of New York, Quest Bookshop, The Practical Mysticism Expo, The New York City Job Fair 2010, Lee Hecht Harrison/DBM Outplacement Solutions, and was a featured speaker at the upcoming first NY Business Expo in November 2012.
DeAnne Pearson, M. Ed., A.C.C. has over 15 years experience in career coaching and consulting with individuals and employers at the Texas Workforce Commission and Lee Hecht Harrison, one of the world’s largest outplacement and talent solutions firms and now for her own company, Deliberate Careers, LLC. Over these years, she has taken great joy in facilitating and supporting people in the change towards better careers, better hiring and better lives.
Her passion for supporting people in their career change led DeAnne to branch out on her own and start Deliberate Careers so that she can provide her own unique style of coaching to clients who are needing a supportive, yet down-to-earth coach. Accredited by the International Coaching Federation, DeAnne provides private coaching, the DeLiberate Yourself! full-day retreat as well as new, online classes starting in February. She can be reached at DeAnne@DeliberateCareers.com and more information about Deliberate Careers can be found at www.DeliberateCareers.com.
Brand consultant and artist, David Cohen, discusses personal branding and small business entrepreneurship in the age of social information. The show features, ideas, opinions, and visits by guests who have built unique businesses or are experts in their fields. Visit David's world at http://www.equationarts.com
This show is about women in business who love what they do and are doing what they love (as well as helping those that are longing to do so). It’s about reveling in our successes and learning from our failures. It’s also about sharing what we have to offer and compelling reasons why others want to promote and support us. And finally, it’s about what brings us all together—our passions, our values and our desires to make a difference. In other words . . . it’s all ab
Join me, Ilana Greene, Ric Landry and Melissa Giovagnoli. Ric Landry is the founder and chairman of Face2Face Digital, a 21st century model for individual and corporate outplacement. Melissa is one of the world's leading experts on the development of networks. Ilana Greene is an active reporter for Forbes, Chicago Now (Tribune blog), WSJ and many others.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (172 chatters)
- John Baptist (87 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (13 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (13 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- sun752 (7 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (5 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (5 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (4 chatters)
- Wicce Women (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (3 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)