SORT BY Relevancy
Bill and Jared are live this week as they talk all things sports! This week the show will look to focus on Sprint declining to renew their title sponsorship for NASCAR...does this help or hurt the sport. In addition to that, we will continue to talk professional football and more specifically teams that are in trouble with the quarterback position. Speaking of QB's we will discuss the performance of one quarterback in Cleveland who did not have a very good starting debut! All this and more on the Sports Cathedral live tonight at 7pm
Dont' forget you can join in with comments or questions that you may have at (347) 843-4615
In this most magical time of year, why not spend 2 precious hours of it listening to your favorite sports show on the internet? It's our gift to you and your gift to us. It's what the holidays are all about. On this episode:
- The boys discuss their holiday plans, we talk about Hanukkah and the Boxing Day White Elephant Show on the 26th as well as the future in 2015
- 2 big segments of NFL talk, including the Cowboys rise to the top, the Niners imploding, the Bills tripping the Pack and so much more. In segment 2 we talk about the Commisioner's work, off-field issues and look ahead to Week 16
- With only 1 game on the college slate, the Jeffs talk about the Bowl schedule ahead, continue to debate the playoff selections and the future of college football
- Finally it's time again for Mick's Pub. We will hear about the Sony Hack, the Hobbit movie and more
- Mr Feltman keeps us up to date on the larest in baseball as the market slows down a bit, including the Rangers finally do something and his thoughts on the season ahead
- With College Football sliding off the sports calander, it's time to replace it with NBA and NHL action. We look at violence and disease in hockey, the NBA turned upside down and anything else that comes to mind
- We finish with News and Notes including Big Fight at JerryWorld, UFC sued, NASCAR failing and more
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So LISTEN LIVE Dec 17th from 830-1030p CST or anytime after on Itunes (Search The Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Outdoor Hot Tubs Wilsonville, OR 503-427-2150 Rest, Relaxation and Romance: The Hot Tub Life - Hot Tub Clearance Sale. http://www.oregonhottub.com/wilsonville - Hot Tubs For Sale Wilsonville, OR. New, Used Hot Tubs, Portable Spa Sale. 97070
The Hot Tub Challenge: One Month to Great Heath
Cardio Conditioning: Easier Weight Loss
Elevated water temperatures give your heart a little mini workout, a type of cardio conditioning.
Deeper Sleep: Improved Performance and Endurance
It has to do with the drop in body temperature after you get out that lets the brain know that it’s time for sleep.
Hot Tub Hydrotherapy: Improved Health and Well Being
The combination of heat, massage and buoyancy work together to ease aches and pains, repair damaged tissue and relax muscles.
To encourage local residents to check out the benefits of using a hot tub, sauna or swim spa to help improve their overall health and well-being, Oregon Hot Tub is providing free test soaks at all their showrooms. We do recommend however that people wanting to schedule their free 30-minute soak call us ahead of time at 503-427-2150 to reserve their spot.
To learn more about the benefits of owning a hot tub, pick up a copy of this free buyer’s guide “5 Critical Questions You Must Ask Before You Invest in a Hot Tub or Spa.” Just give us a call or visit our website at www.OregonHotTub.com
25725 SW Gwen Drive, Ste. D, Wilsonville, OR 97070, 503-427-2150
Outdoor Hot Tubs Wilsonville
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress