SORT BY Relevancy
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with Cole Bigbee, President of Running P Ropes and Salesman at Bigbee Steel Buildings, about Cole's involvement with his family businesses. As well, Cole talks about the upcoming Biggest East of the Mississippi Team Roping, put on by Beverly Robbins at Longhorn R Arena and orginially started by his grandfather, Perry Bigbee. Cole has recently qualified for The American semifinals, and he discusses ropes and team roping, too. Listen to Cole's horse story Tuesday, September 23, 8:00 am CST on Alabama Horse Talk Radio
It's that time again. The Bodacious Hostess Chanta "Shasee" Davis will present The Women's Round Table.
The Round Table Topic: Domestic Violence
Call In Discussion Number: 718-664-9186
Chat Room: www.blogtalkradio.com/sister2sistah
Domestic violence, also known as domestic abuse, spousal abuse, battering, family violence, dating abuse, and intimate partner violence (IPV), is a pattern of behavior which involves the abuse by one person against another in an intimate relationship such as marriage, cohabitation, dating or within the family. It can be experienced by persons in heterosexual or same-sex relationships.
Forms of domestic violence include physical, emotional, verbal, economic and sexual abuse, which can range from subtle, coercive forms of abuse to violent physical abuse that results in disfigurement or death.
Blueshirt Underground Radio is back Tuesday night at 9 pm to catch up on the latest news surrounding the New York Rangers. We'll talk about last night's preseason game against the Devils, and all the latest from training camp.
The 2014-15 season is two weeks away, time to get ready with Jim and Eddie and the rabid fans in the Blueshirt Underground.
Blueshirt Underground Radio: the one true voice of the New York Rangers fan
Former Republican Attorney General Grant Woods endorses Fred DuVal
"Fred has the skills and temperament we need to put aside the divisive politics and move Arizona forward.
I'm a Republican and was proud to chair Governor Brewer's campaign. Now I'm proud to support Fred DuVal. Because it's what's best for Arizona."Also available in iTunes
Bismillah. Hijjah Mubarak! Continuation-Part 2 of "Muslims worldwide are obligated to make preparations and pay Hajjah (Pilgrimage) to Mecca in the Middle East at least ONE TIME in their LIFE TIME duty that Muslims owes to Allah (God)!" "Why?" Find out more. We invite you to join our Host: Imam Khatib AyatAllah Mujtahideh Lady, Malika Maryaum Allahumma share with us more about HAJJAH PILGRIMAGE and therafter IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENTS.
Dates/events of the next following Islamic Holidays Oct 1435 (2014): 2nd to 7th - Hajj Days, 8-13 Dhul-Hijjah...3rd-Day of Arafat (9th Dhul-Hijjah 1435 H.)...4th Eidul-Adha (10th Dhul-Hajjah 1435 H.)...25th-- MUHARRAN MUBARAK-Islamic New Year (1st Day of Muharran 1436 H.) furthermore, she will be teaching and sharing with us Torah Portions and the Injil (Gospel) Verses.
Edmonton, Alberta – There’s a grief process that accompanies divorce. You’re not only grieving the loss of your relationship, but also the person you were and the hope for the life you’d planned together.
But sometimes we need something to rock our world in order to grow. According to professional life coach Sandy Miller, divorce can be a catalyst toward a revolution of self.
“In the beginning of divorce it’s devastating,” says Sandy. “You feel overwhelmed. But you can start again. You can create a new normal.”
Five years ago, Sandy went through her own transformational journey of divorce. Today, Sandy is the founder of Revolutionizing Divorce, a coaching practice dedicated to helping people understand the components of divorce and navigate their way through one of the most dramatic experiences of their lives.
“I compare it to going through a tunnel with a little headlight on your head,” says Sandy. “You can’t see much but you know you’re eventually going to get through it. I have their best interests at heart and I help them break down the process into tiny manageable steps so it’s not overwhelming to them.”
Sandy says her whole outlook on life is you either become “bitter or better.” The process of navigating your way through divorce can be broken down into three distinct phases: resolve, reclaim and rebuild.
“To resolve is to understand that no amount of work is going to save the relationship. We can’t move on to the next phase, heal or move forward until we come to that internal resolve,” explains Sandy. “To reclaim is to reclaim who you are. What are your strengths? What have you always wanted to do? To rebuild is to feel a shift within yourself to finally create the life you want to live.”
Tough Talk with with his guest Melinda Cooper
Living the Dream Magazine September2014 - Living YOUR Dream in Business and Life. Expert advice, exceptional content and tips for small business owners.
Melinda Cooper worked for 18+ years with a very large government agency in various positions such as Employee/Labor Relation Specialist, Paralegal for the Regional Law Office, and Congressional Liaison. She has a BA from the University of Texas at Dallas in government and politics, a mother of 2 adult children and is a wife. Melinda started her first business in fashion for children and teens at the age of 16 until she sold it to a national clothing chain owned by Merry-Go-Round Enterprises, Inc. Melinda has been in various businesses while working her career with the government agency until 2008 when she walked away to Live Her Dream. Melinda is now living her dreams building businesses and helping others to build their businesses. Melinda is owner of Melinda Living the Dream a Consulting Business, Co-Founder of U Shine Media a photography business specializing in Motivational and Inspirational Speakers, and Co-Founder of U R On Stage a brand new start-up booking agent business. Melinda is a firm believer of helping others reach their dreams and work with them to grow their business. Melinda Cooper as a Private Consulting Business. I work with new and small business owners to see the next steps or the full potential of their business. I walk them through to the next level of their business. http://issuu.com/livingthedream.com/docs/september2014pdfsv2?e=13501243/9340967
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (95 chatters)
- thelordshour (35 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (35 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (35 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (19 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (9 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (9 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (9 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (8 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (7 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- AACONS (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Mark Radulich (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)