SORT BY Relevancy
Introduction. Justin & Aaron give a little background on the podcast, fill listeners in on what topics and guests they can expect to hear in the future, & test out the new format titled, The Generation Why Podcast OTC'. OTC for Off the Cuff. Thanks for listening.
Alook at a Market that is basically untouched by the big banks and investors
that's right the OTC markets and how you can make a nice little profit and live a the life you want
This week INSIDEtrack will sit down with Shannon Leinert, an 800 meter runner for the Oregon Track Club's Elite team. Shannon isn't just a runner, but also an entrepreneur, blooger, and maybe a writer? We will explore all this in more as Shannon discusses ZAMboost, Finding Your Stride: Engene to Rio, and much more right here on INSIDEtrack
Few Are Outright False But Many May Be Misleading
A conversation with Adrienne E. Faerber, PhD, and David H. Kreling, PhD, about the results of their recently published study on the content analysis of claims made in TV direct-to-consumer (DTC) OTC and Rx drug ads.
Questions/Topics to be Discussed
Why did you do this study? Explain the methodology. How did you determine which claims were "objectively true," "potentially false," and outright "false?" Please review the results. What impact do you think your study will have on consumers? on pharmaceutical marketers? The FDA is supposed to be reviewing claims made in Rx ads. Do you think the agency is not doing a good enough job? Do your observations suggest that to be the case?
We discuss the assault of Kelly Thomas by Fullerton police officers. Kelly Thomas died five days after he was beaten once he was removed from life support. Why did initial reports state that he was combative and had injured two officers? Why was he so savagely beaten? What happened to the officers involved? Join us as we discuss this case that has enraged the public and set off a public debate on police brutality.
We interview Ashley, whose father, Bryan Sheppard, has been incarcerated for a crime many do not believe he committed. It involved arson at a construction site in 1988 that claimed the lives of six Kansas City Firefighters. We discuss Ashley's quest to discover more about the father she barely knew growing up and how her relationship is with him today.
More on this case:
Subscribe on iTunes
Dr. Tamim Hamid leveraged his experience and deep knowledge of lasers and engineering to bring the Theradome to the world. Theradome is the first and only cleared at-home FDA OTC wearable laser treatment.
Find out more about the technology behind it and if it's the real deal or just another empty promise.
Promo code Drsara25
Taee Money Celebrates Urban Legend Progress to 13,000 views in two weeks !!! Taee Money interviews OTC HOODY from Delaware County, Pennsylvania !!! Taee Money expresses why life is precious by resiting a poemon AIRR !!!!
Testosterone Boosting Supplements – The Facts
“Testosterone boosting” supplements/formulas have become a very popular category in the supplement industry of late. It seems everyone, boy or man, seems to want to “boost” their levels of the hormone that makes men men. Don’t get me wrong, I am a big fan of this hormone, and readers can see that via my other writings on the topic found throughout this web site. Everyone, men and women, can potentially benefit from maintaining optimal levels of this essential hormone.
However, this write up is not going to cover the hormone per se, but to discuss the various over-the-counter (OTC) products/formulas claiming to increase it. As there are literally hundreds, perhaps thousands, of products/formulas on the market at this point, all claiming to “boost” this important hormone, I am going to be talking in generalities about these products vs. a specific ingredient or formula.
A few ingredients in these formulas have been shown – via dubious “research” at best – to have a small impact on T, with the majority of them either having no research behind them or research that found they did nada for T levels.
To summarize this supplement category, the T booster supplements generally contain ingredients that:
• Have no data behind them – or -
• The data they do have is of very poor quality/ and/or taken out of context/not applicable – or -
• The doses used in the formula are far below what a study used to get the effect.
- See more at: http://www.brinkzone.com/articles/the-facts-on-testosterone-boosting-supplements/#sthash.ZYKj5Ytj.dpuf
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (123 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- Ron Reck (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (3 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (3 chatters)
- Kenboggle (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- in5d (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The War Room (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- BX25 Vixens (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PPC1 (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (1 chatters)